We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Four Ways To Die Options

Limbol
#1 Posted : 3/28/2017 2:46:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Four ways to die according to Dr. Thomas Fleischmann (source at bottom).

Four Ways To Die
1. Healthy but dies drastically (accident etc..)
2. Healthy but suddenly get a bad illness who rapidly decrease the health (severe cancer etc..)
3. Healthy but illness set in and decrease the health – Treatment increases the health a little bit and then the illness set in again. And so it continues until death. (kidney decease etc..)
4. Low health and slowly decreases until the end. (A person at a nursing home afflicted by dementia etc..)

How would you like to die?
Most people without a doubt would probably (if they could) choose nr. 1 – Quick and drastic (Don’t even see it coming). However, according to Dr. Fleischmann not even 10% will die that way. Most people, the overwhelming majority will die nr. 3 (old age or illness that take a while to take you down).

If you feel discomfort please continue reading (there’s hope) Smile

According to Dr. Fleischmann who has seen over 2,000 humans die but broad back to life several hundreds of them he says the following:

Can we see beyond death?
Dr. Fleischmann says that about 20% (in western countries) of those who get revived has a so called Near Death Experience (NDE). In the east the amount who got a NDE is about 30%.

Regardless of geography and/or culture they do have a striking similarity.
Once death strike in (clinical declared dead) the following seems to apply to all NDE accounts.

Phase 1
A) There’s a sudden change.
B) And from one instance to the next – all pain is gone.
C) All anxiety is gone.
D) All fear is gone.
E) All noises is gone.
F) And there is just peace, calmness and tranquility.

Some report joy and some have a certain insight – That they are dead now.

Phase 2
A) Once again, there’s a sudden change.
B) People find themselves floating above themselves.
C) They see themselves or their once occupied body at the location where they died.
D) They see surrounding people and objects of the scene (paramedics etc..)
E) They see nurses etc trying to bring them back.
F) They can see from above the room/location what the people down below are saying and doing.
G) Personality of the deceased person observing the event is still the same.

What is annoying, according to Dr. Fleischmann is that these people who clinically been declared dead and revived back to life can in fact report accurate accounts of what they (doctors, nurses) said and did. In other words there are both visual and audio accounts of the event from the deceased observers perspective.

We have no explanation to this, there are zero brain activity at all yet the person can verify visual & audio events that took place during that time. We have no scientific evidence for this but we know the phenomenon is there.

Phase 3
A) Once again, there’s a certain change.
B) They (subject to NDE) describe they find themselves in a dark confined space.
C) There’s complete blackness.
D) 98 to 99% of the NDE describe this dark confined space as being comfortable, pleasant and warm.
E) 1 to 2 % of the NDE describe this dark confined space as frightening.
F) For these 1 -2% there are terrible noises, smells and terrible creatures.

As a note of interest these hellish accounts resemble strongly the paintings of medieval artist
Hieronymus Bosch (1450-1516) according to Dr. Fleischmann.

G) For these 1-2% who have a hellish NDE most of them (one point or another) get to a much more pleasant stage of experience.
H) For those who have a hellish NDE – there seems to be no links in regard to personality or to any religion.

Phase 4
A) Out of this blackness a light start to shine.
B) This light is far away and very warm, very bright and very attractive.
C) Out of this blackness a tunnel start to form.
D) The subject (deceased person) is very attracted and start to “fly” towards the light.
E) The light get lighter, brighter and closer.

And then comes the last phase and only 10% of the NDE reach this phase before getting revived.

Phase 5
A) Once again, a certain change.
B) There’s a beautiful surrounding, beautiful colors and some even say beautiful music/audio.
C) A feeling of unconditional love emerge.

Of those 10% at this final phase some recall a so called “life review”. Major events from the person’s life from birth to death get to the surface. Some recall meeting deceased relatives.

Some (not all) report of a “being” made out of light at this phase. And this being oozes out unconditional love to them.

The subject (NDE) feel very warm and happy being at this place but 50% (of those who got to this point) decided to go “back to life”, mainly because they felt there was a “task” that had not been fulfilled in their life yet – and had to be fulfilled.

The other 50% said that either relatives or the being of light told them to go back because there was something that had to be done.

There are no evidence for these events but we know they occur all around the world regardless of belief, culture or religion.

This text is based 99.99% "From life to death, beyond and back" by Dr. Thomas Fleischmann (Emergency Physician) TEDx Talks in 2014. Video Source.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 3/28/2017 7:24:59 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Fascinating!

Thanks for sharing this. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Aum_Shanti
#3 Posted : 3/28/2017 7:44:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Really interesting. thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Phase 1
A) There’s a sudden change.
B) And from one instance to the next – all pain is gone.
C) All anxiety is gone.
D) All fear is gone.
E) All noises is gone.
F) And there is just peace, calmness and tranquility.

That's exactly what describes my experience (fascinating). I almost drowned as a little child, for I couldn't swim and was so stupid to go on a lake, and then fell into the water. I first tried everything, but then gave up, and as I sank down, there was suddenly an immense peace, everything was calm, and I had no anxiety, although I was aware that I further sank down. Then it got very bright above me...and then suddenly someone rescued me, and I was immediately pulled back into reality.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#4 Posted : 3/30/2017 5:24:46 AM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

I find it very remarkable how common these things are reported across all types of psychological boundaries.
That alone is very suggestive and probably impossible to disprove/discredit.
I think we are rapidly approaching a mature way of studying and understanding the ineffable.
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

Godsmacker
#5 Posted : 4/3/2017 3:39:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Limbol
#6 Posted : 4/3/2017 2:10:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Conscious awareness after death has been verified in case study during scientific research. Here is the article.

Results
Among 2060 CA events, 140 survivors completed stage 1 interviews, while 101 of 140 patients completed stage 2 interviews. 46% had memories with 7 major cognitive themes: fear; animals/plants; bright light; violence/persecution; deja-vu; family; recalling events post-CA and 9% had NDEs, while 2% described awareness with explicit recall of ‘seeing’ and ‘hearing’ actual events related to their resuscitation. One had a verifiable period of conscious awareness during which time cerebral function was not expected.

One case was validated and timed using auditory stimuli during cardiac arrest. Dr Parnia concluded: “This is significant, since it has often been assumed that experiences in relation to death are likely hallucinations or illusions, occurring either before the heart stops or after the heart has been successfully restarted, but not an experience corresponding with ‘real’ events when the heart isn’t beating. In this case, consciousness and awareness appeared to occur during a three-minute period when there was no heartbeat. This is paradoxical, since the brain typically ceases functioning within 20-30 seconds of the heart stopping and doesn’t resume again until the heart has been restarted. Furthermore, the detailed recollections of visual awareness in this case were consistent with verified events.

Results of the study have been published in the journal Resuscitation.