We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first ever post! Options

SleepingKiwi
#1 Posted : 3/26/2017 8:38:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good Evening/Afternoon/Morning too all!

My name is the SleepingKiwi and I have only recently begun my journey with psychedelics/entheogens. I have come here to learn all that I can about psychedelics so that I am able to pass this knowledge onto my friends in real life and others I may meet in my travels. I have so far loved the majority of my experiences (only negative experiences have been due to comedowns and long lasting after effects I personally didn't enjoy) and I am glad to be part of a community which shares this interest with me.

I have yet to actually try DMT, but I am hoping to learn as much as I possibly can about this curious substance before I make the great leap into hyperspace. Of the psychedelics I have taken so far, I have personally found Mescaline/San Pedro Brew to be the most enjoyable and rewarding in that long hard work of preparing it creates a great buildup to the time when my friends and I would consume it.

My main reason for joining this forum is that I feel that more accurate knowledge of psychedelics (DMT in particular) needs to be around in the areas where I live in order for the positive benefits of psychedelics to become apparent and to reduce the risk of danger to those who I love. Examples of some of the misleading information I have heard are: "The more bitter the tab is, the purer the LSD" or "You can always tell what is in your pill by the colour of it."

Thank you to all those who read this, all those who post their knowledge of these great substances and to the creators of the DMT Nexus for creating such a wonderful and open place to discuss psychedelia.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 3/27/2017 2:35:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
All you that faine philosophers would be,
And night and day in Geber's kitchen broyle,
Wasting the chips of ancient Hermes' Tree,
Weening to turn them to a precious oyle,
The more you work the more you lose and spoil,
To you I say, how learned soe'er you be,
Go and burn your books and come learn of me...
-Edward Kelley

Welcome.

-eg

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#3 Posted : 3/27/2017 9:26:43 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Welcome to the Nexus!
This is the front-lines of psychedelic knowledge.
I personally hold San Pedro very high on my list as well.

This is a great community with lots of smart, down-to-earth, friendly souls here to help.
I wish you the best on all of your travels Smile
DMT will find you.
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

InAwe
#4 Posted : 4/3/2017 9:14:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I respect your desire to investigate and research before taking flight. I've always been this way too. It's important to know what you're taking before take it! I will say, however, that no amount of research will prepare you for a breakthrough. But hey, it definitely won't hurt!

Good luck and welcome!
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance''