We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Has DMT changed your religious beliefs? Options

Rising Spirit
#81 Posted : 3/21/2017 3:47:15 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Changed them? No, not at all. Has it augmented, high-lighted, crystallized, magnified and expanded them exponentially? Oh yeah. Sacred light floods magnificently, from beyond the dream of oneself. This we share, to one degree or another. Love
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

OfTheVoid46
#82 Posted : 3/21/2017 11:11:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

People in this thread have said they are atheists - everything must be math/physical.
Others have said it's made them spiritual.
Yet others said they believe in a god/universal consciousness.

DMT/Mushrooms/etc have led me to the point where I think arguing a separation is where the flaw in logic is. It makes me think all literally is one.

I think some folks that want to not believe have a hard time grasping that, they always think of "god" as some bearded being and our physics as separate.

A lot of religious folks view physics and this world as something created by "god".

I used to be atheist. Maybe I'm now agnostic but if I had to lean one direction, I picture everything thing as part of the whole. Our consciousness is not separate. It's just part of a larger "mind" that has billions of points - us, plus other life/objects - of perspective. Kind of like a child amused by the lines on his hands or the ant on the ground, we're simply "it" learning what we are and familiarizing with our surroundings. Our physics are part of our consciousness. So is this keyboard I'm typing on. Similar to maya/alike.

Then again, maybe my "logic" is flawed too. I don't think any of us will truly know until the end. I'm happy to black out. I'm happy to move on to something magical. I'm ready to be judged because I know who I am. No matter what, it doesn't really matter and I'm ready for what will come. In the mean time, pondering it is an amusing way to pass time and stimulate my mind.

JAi
#83 Posted : 3/21/2017 6:27:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Rejected Christianity at a young age, as an atheist I found zen entertaining with Alan Watts, and the psycologists perspective on Buddhism with Ram Dass, then the experiences with entheogens led to a nihilism where I choose the least perspective limiting beliefs, that work for me, similar to Robert Anton Wilson and Bashar, respectively. I've definitely got my own esoteric ontological idea of what's going on, with all the things and stuff.

I'd say my genre of belief is somewhere between a nihilistic animism and an affinity toward Jungean and occult style of the Crowley and Bertiaux type variety. There's a certain agnosticism about those such varieties as well. The flower of life information is great because the information comes across in a visual way, and the esoteric understandings of all these people mentioned, including Drunvalo, are all somewhat similar in many ways.

tseuq
#84 Posted : 3/23/2017 1:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OfTheVoid46 wrote:
People in this thread have said they are atheists - everything must be math/physical.
Others have said it's made them spiritual.
Yet others said they believe in a god/universal consciousness.

DMT/Mushrooms/etc have led me to the point where I think arguing a separation is where the flaw in logic is. It makes me think all literally is one.

Thumbs up

Any believe stays a believe no matter if you change the content (god & spirit / math & physics / I am John and you are Mary / ... ) of it.

It is believing itself and the holding onto. Why is this whole stuff important`? What for? To add more drama?

Believe (it) or not, it doesn't make any difference.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

«PREV345