We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Any suggestions for a first time lsd trip Options

brilliantlydim
#1 Posted : 3/14/2017 11:07:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The planets are aligning and the time is coming near. I will soon take my first dance with lucy.

I know many of you here have intimate experience with this molecule and I would appreciate a little guidance so that my first time may be the most it can be.

The plan is to drop a 150 mcg tab (had one tested and verified at 134 mcg) on a Saturday earlier in the day when I have nothing going on. My lovely partner will be with me in place and that is all that I have planned so far.

Any tips or advice such as what to eat before, during after, activities to do during, and anything else you can think of would be great to hear.

I'm really excited about this experience, yet also nervous. Big grin

I'm looking forward to your replies.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 3/15/2017 1:10:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the brilliant lysergamatrix Smile
It is a beautiful, unexpected synergy

My advice is not to think about all the things that could happen when you're tripping, and thinking about what tripping is, and how you're going to handle your own mind...

but just be aware of what's up, energy wise, in your body and space, and your transition to higher states of consciousness will be very easy Smile

Hope all goes well, friend

hixidom
#3 Posted : 3/21/2017 12:56:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Maybe this ship has already sailed, but I recommend you not eat anything for ~6 hours beforehand. If you eat LSD on a full stomach, the effects will be measly.

kerelsk gave great advice on mindset. I would recommend putting on some music at the peak of the trip. Otherwise, it's best to fly by the seat of your pants on the first go since the perceptual effects themselves may require all of your attention.

Being with other people while tripping can cause some social paranoia (for me at least) in the form of mis-reading someone's words or body language in an increasingly negative way. I'm telling you about this so that you can identify it and break the cycle if it starts to happen. Hopefully this isn't a self-fulling prophecy Smile This is true for ANY other negative effects you may feel. The power of thought patterns are amplified by LSD, sometimes to the extent of having physiological manifestations. The key is to remember that you have complete control over your mind and hence over your body as well. Every hardship can be relieved by finding the relevant toggle-switch in the cockpit of your mind. Anyways, I could go on forever... I'm sure you will have lots of fun.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 3/21/2017 1:49:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just remain in a comfortable location, which is safe, and where you can be fairly certain that unexpected intrusions will be kept to a minnimum. Try to be in a relaxed mindstate, and keep stress levels to a minimum. Be very mindful of the individuals around you, some individuals can be quite intolerable while on LSD, even though you may love them otherwise...the rest is pretty much just common sense stuff for psychedelic consumption.

Good luck. It's an amazing compound.

I still hold onto the dream of being able to provide any person who wants it LSD, for free...

...but just knowing people are still being introduced to this molecule makes me happy.

-eg

3rdI
#5 Posted : 3/21/2017 2:08:43 PM

veni, vidi, spici

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#6 Posted : 3/21/2017 5:33:51 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Here's my favorite guidelines for a good LSD experience.
Fast for atleast 6 hours prior to dosing.
Check the weather forecast for the following 24 hours and prepare accordingly.
I feel that LSD is best experienced in nature far away from where any sober people can interrupt the magic.
Know your environment, be somewhere safe & comfortable.
Know your company, be with people who you are 100% comfortable with being totally honest with.
LSD activates your SOUL.
If you aren't in an environment in which you feel comfortable to fully express yourself, you may fall into negative thought patterns.
Don't fear anything, we live in what we create.
If you're doing it with a lover, try getting fully nude in the woods.
You will be in the Garden of Eden.
Much love <3
Almost forgot to mention : BRING FRESH FRUIT (You'll understand why)
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb