We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THH interaction with opiates? Options

Madcap
#1 Posted : 9/11/2009 2:57:44 AM

illudium Q-36

Does anyone have any info concerning THH interacting with opiates? I am taking hydrocodone and have some THH burning a hole in my pocket. I'm off work for injury and would love to try THH with and without spice.

EDIT: while I would still love to hear any info you guys may offer, I found this after working the google a bit more:

"The phenylpiperidine series opioids, pethidine (meperidine), tramadol, methadone and dextromethorphan and propoxyphene, appear to be weak serotonin re-uptake inhibitors and have all been involved in serotonin toxicity reactions with MAOIs (including some fatalities). Morphine, codeine, oxycodone and buprenorphine are known not to be SRIs, and do not precipitate serotonin toxicity with MAOIs."

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 9/11/2009 3:01:01 PM

The Great Namah

Opiates and THH seem to go ok together. Large doses of THH seem to act as an opioid antagonist, weekening their effects. Smaller doses seem to boost the effects.

DEMEROL and MAOI's are a DEADLY combination, DO NOT USE THEM TOGETHER.

I believe all other opiates are safe to use in moderate doses with RIMA's.

All the opiods you mentioned above (expect Hydrocodone) are from one class of opiods (not opiates i.e. codiene, morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc..)...I would stay away from those anyways, as most of them have some NASTY side effects.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Kannamate
#3 Posted : 9/17/2009 7:37:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

methadone has nasty side effects too.

Madcap
#4 Posted : 9/18/2009 9:49:15 PM

illudium Q-36

I ended up trying the THH while on my medication (hydrocodone) and everything went fine. I've now tried THH without hydrocodone and I can say that 30mg sublingual plays well with a 10mg hydrocodone tablet.

I do not take opiates often but, I do actually like the buzz. The THH seemed to compliment it a little bit.... certainly doesn't cause any problems.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.