We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : How much DMT to have a breakthrough experience?
Choice Votes Statistics
≤ 20mg 0 0 %
25mg 1 16 %
30mg 0 0 %
35mg 0 0 %
40mg 0 0 %
45mg 0 0 %
50mg 1 16 %
55mg 0 0 %
≥ 60mg 4 66 %

How much DMT do you use in your volcano vaporizer? Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 11/13/2012 4:15:47 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

In an attempt to continue compiling some statistical data for some potential Nexus projects and publications, we would like to know how much DMT people use to have a strong to breakthrough experience with a Volcano Vaporizer.

If you require more or less than the posted amounts, please make a comment to say so or to elaborate on your amount(s), method(s) and experience(s).

If you use a different electric vaporizer, please do not select an amount for the poll, but feel free to leave a comment with the type of vaporizer you use and the amount of DMT it takes to have a strong to breakthrough experience in addition to anything else you'd like to share.

Thanks in advance for your help Smile
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 11/13/2012 4:20:00 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Way way too much. So much is wasted AND it gets burned at times too, Sad. That huge bag and the infamous way DMT has that low melting point - all that recrystallization on the inside of the bag, so much lost before it reaches lungs.

I tried 50 mgs, 70 mgs, 100 mgs, never broke through. Only got what I now consider lower dose effects.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Dethrone
#3 Posted : 11/13/2012 7:10:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I put 25 but in reality it could be anywhere from 20-35 sometimes as i still do not own a scaleEmbarrased .

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 11/13/2012 8:10:54 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Dethrone wrote:
I put 25 but in reality it could be anywhere from 20-35 sometimes as i still do not own a scaleEmbarrased .

Would you mind elaborating on your technique? What temperature setting do you use? How long does it take to fully vaporize? Does it look like any condenses on the inside of the bag?

How deep have these experiences been?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ZeroFlight
#5 Posted : 11/13/2012 9:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't exactly give any input for the Volcano but I have an Arizer Extreme-Q which is basically a Canadian version of the Volcano that comes with a whip as well as the traditional bags. I have never used the bags personally.

I attempted spice only a couple times, each under 50mg, and it produced very little effects compared to a more intimate method. It certainly made that bowl smell like mothballs though! I stopped experimenting with it after I got a VG and my spice ran low/out.

I may be willing to test again in the future however! Does the volcano have a whip attachment? Perhaps that would make a difference so there is no residue left in the bag?

My temp was also low, possibly too low, as I was under the impression I needed less for spice.

Would an Arizer count for this poll if I were to try again sometime?
He who knows nothing retains the capacity to know everything

Dethrone
#6 Posted : 11/13/2012 11:08:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Dethrone wrote:

Would you mind elaborating on your technique? What temperature setting do you use? How long does it take to fully vaporize? Does it look like any condenses on the inside of the bag?

How deep have these experiences been?

I have the original non digital version and I usually set the temperature at 8 or 9(max temp).I let the filling chamber and liquid pad to warm up resting it on the machine,sometimes turning the fan on to help speed up the warming process.

Then I take the filling chamber off and wait for the liquid pad to cool off just enough so when I put the dmt on it,it does'nt melt.Then I turn on the fan and as soon as I start seeing smoke I snap the bag on for 10-15 seconds.Enough for about 2 or three puffs.

The vapor not only sticks to the bag it also sticks to the solid valve.Yesterday before cleaning my vaporizer I put it on the highest setting and started blowing hot air through the solid valve while the unit was empty and the bag removed.I will say there was a fair amount of vapor that smelled like dmt in my kitchen.Smile I really dont think it is much worse than smoking cannibus as far as condensation goes.If he unit is clean it works better with both substances.

As far as experience its not bad,a good way to slowly creep into one if one chooses.

Last night I filled the bag with what I guessed to be 3 to 4 puffs,usually I can finish this fairly easy.But I had upped my usual dose by one third.I took two good pulls and set the bag down knowing a third was not necessary.I literally had tears in my eyes at the end of this trip.

I am not aiming for breakthroughs but last night makes me think it is possible with a volcano.

SnozzleBerry
#7 Posted : 11/14/2012 2:04:56 AM

omnia sunt communia!

ZeroFlight wrote:

We had hoped to focus specifically on Volcanos in an attempt to minimize the variables presented by including different vaporizers (and different thermometers, thermometer placements, fans, whips/bags, etc.). However, if you want to chime in on the poll, as long as you include a comment that indicates your selection was not based on a Volcano (so that we can remove it from the Volcano-specific data) it should be fine.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

ZeroFlight
#8 Posted : 11/14/2012 2:13:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
ZeroFlight wrote:

We had hoped to focus specifically on Volcanos in an attempt to minimize the variables presented by including different vaporizers (and different thermometers, thermometer placements, fans, whips/bags, etc.). However, if you want to chime in on the poll, as long as you include a comment that indicates your selection was not based on a Volcano (so that we can remove it from the Volcano-specific data) it should be fine.

Fair enough, I'll just with hold off on an official vote and keep it easy and controlled! Thanks Smile

I am very interested in hearing what people have to say though!
He who knows nothing retains the capacity to know everything

Severance
#9 Posted : 11/15/2012 2:15:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Way way too much. So much is wasted AND it gets burned at times too, Sad. That huge bag and the infamous way DMT has that low melting point - all that recrystallization on the inside of the bag, so much lost before it reaches lungs.

I tried 50 mgs, 70 mgs, 100 mgs, never broke through. Only got what I now consider lower dose effects.

I've tried anywhere up to 150mg's of my 50:50 changa blend (75mg dmt) at all kinds of temperatures and from my experiences Pandora is absolutely right. Seems downright wasteful and I've only ever had quite low dose effects.

I am yet to try the same with crystal but after the surprising results I've had from my changa I'm not sure if I'll get around to it until I have some to potentially waste lol.

If anybody was interested we have been using the "arizer extreme Q 4.0"

Love & Light Love

DansMaTete
#10 Posted : 8/26/2014 2:08:24 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

I'm very surprised when i read you can't breakthrough with a volcano.

I need 50mg of magic taken in 2 huge lungful or 3 smaller to reach the BT. I think it's possible to do it with a smaller amount, just need to find out the technic to vaporize the dose in a smaller volume to be able to take it in 1 go.

Too bad there not much volcano user to compare... Where are you buddies ?

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

pouya_uk
#11 Posted : 3/19/2017 12:57:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just put 60mg on my Volcano Classic Liquid pad, heated the beast up using the 8 setting, filled the bag up and took 3 large inhales... after the 2nd inhale i noticed it coming on and my surroundings began to change, i closed my eyes, the music blended in with some faint geometric shapes and i got a very strange body high, i almost just wanted to crawl out of my own skin, didnt really like it.

as i came to take another hit i remember losing all understanding of what was going on, who i was and what i was doing. the overall feeling was uncomfortable, i didnt break through, it was just weird. i was on my bed and just curled up and started staring at my dog, she looked like a fluffy little ball of fluff and as i stroke her i could see my hand morph in to her, it was pretty cool but nothing to write home about.

i dont think ill be wasting my spice trying to use it in the volcano again any time soon.
Computer says NOOOOO!