We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reptilians Options

archaic_revival_
#1 Posted : 3/14/2017 8:26:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I work with a highly trained Shaman who is a master ceremonialist in both Ayahuasca and Huachuma. In addition to conducting ceremony, this Shaman also communicates oral traditions passed down from "South American Elders".

I noticed that the topic of Reptilians has come up on a couple of occasions during the course of a year. According to certain "oral traditions", Reptilians (not Dinosaurs) were considered to have roamed the Earth at some point.

You can read quite a bit about Reptilians on the Internet, but I never took the topic seriously. Personally, the "Queen Elizabeth is a lizzy" theory never really resonated with me.

However, after my breakthrough I have become hyper-open to many things, and the experience has certainly made me more receptive to the idea of extraterrestrials.

So I'm curious...

Has anyone ever discussed the topic of Reptilians with an indigenous Shaman before? Thoughts?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 3/14/2017 11:38:03 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

entheogenic-gnosis
#3 Posted : 3/14/2017 12:57:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've always assumed reptilians to be a fragment of modern UFO culture...

Quote:
Just because you have a nut theory, it doesn’t mean that you agree with other nut theories. In fact, it often makes you very hostile to them. After all there’s a limited pool there that we’re all… -terence McKenna

I would have to say I am quite a bit like Terrence in this respect, I'm often very hostile to others wild notions...

It seems it's the skeptic who is forced into these extreme events

Quote:
There’s a wonderful story and I have no love for Christianity but I’ll tell a Christian story, this is what I got out of the Gospels. Christ appeared several times in the upper room after the crucifixion to the apostles. The first time he appeared, the apostle Thomas was not there. So then Thomas came after the visitation and they said, ‘the master was here, he was with us.’ And Thomas said – ‘pfft, you guys have been smoking to much of that red-leb hash!’ They said, ‘no, no – he was here.’ He said, ‘unless I put my hand into the wound, I will not believe it.’ So time passed and Christ came again to the upper room and Thomas was there among the other apostles. Christ said, ‘Thomas, come forward, put your hand into the wound.’ And he did. Now, the conclusion that I draw from this story is: alone of all human beings in human history, Thomas the doubter touched the incorporeal resurrected body of Christ. Only the doubter was allowed that privilege. For everybody else, the show…

I just take that absolutely seriously. I think that God, he/she/it, loves the doubter and prepares treasures in paradise for the doubter that eclipses anything. The method has worked for me and I have seen absolutely astonishing things. -terence McKenna

Quote:
terence McKenna From Mondo 2000 interview, #10, pg 52

Real mysteries, you don't have to believe. You don't have to have been initiated. You don't have to have your aura cleared, or your mantras in order. Real mysteries operate and you get to touch.

My favorite story in the Gospel is the story of Thomas the Doubter because, remember, he wasn't present when Christ came to the upper room the first time, after the Crucifixion. And so Thomas came a couple days later and the apostles said to him, "the master was here, he was here," and he said, 'you guys have been smoking too many of these little brown cigarettes from Lebanon, we saw him crucified!" Well, so then Christ came a second time and Thomas was present and he said, "unless I put my hand into the wound, I will not believe it." So Christ said to Thomas, "come forward, put your hand into my wound," and he did.

Now my interpretation for that Gospel story is that ALONE, of all the apostles, it was Thomas the Doubter who touched the resurrection body because he was the only one who had his shit together enough to DOUBT! And so if you doubt, they will actually let you put your hand in the wound; if you don't doubt, they will give you any kind of cr@p and send you happily on your way.

Doubting doesn't get rid of the real stuff, becuase the real stuff is REAL. You need a crap detector to get you past all the phony baloney because you know people have been working miracles in the marketplace for millennia - that's just part of what does on in the marketplace - shell games, levitation, rope tricks, regurgitation of objects, it's just ho-hum. -terence McKenna

Quote:
I just don’t resonate with believers in anything. I get insulting to Buddhists for God’s sake. It’s just something about their smugness and their whole bit, I just want to squash it. So you can imagine how I behave in the presence of scientologists and the rest of it. Belief is again, it’s a form of infantilism. There are no grounds for believing anything. The flying saucer thing, I went to this conference imagining that what I would meet would be a whole bunch of really interesting sincere people who wanted to discuss the phenomenon of unexplained things in the sky and contacting human beings. What I found was booth after booth of people who had all the answers! Learn how a nearby planet reduced crime by 500%! I got news for you, not even God can reduce crime by 500% once you’ve reduced it by 100%; you’ve got it!

This was the quality of thinking that was going on. Then there were a lot of really scary people in brown leather shoes with thin smiles and cheap suits who were clearly third rate, semi retired intelligence hacks who were there to keep the flock headed in the right direction. People wanted to talk about experiments on human fetal tissue that go on in underground laboratories out in Arizona through the connivance of the CIA and the Pledian high command. And you just think, I’ve just got to call my broker. I’ll get back to you on that. I don’t know. It’s an aesthetic thing. I believe that great weirdness stocks the universe. That’s not the issue with me but it’s not tacky. It is not tacky. People who wear low cut gowns with a lot of sequins on them and tiaras and pass out flying saucer shaped business cards, that’s tacky. So it can’t be so! I know this. I’ve never been wrong. If intelligence fails, aesthetics will pull you through. People don’t like this part of me. I don’t make it comfortable for other squirrels. I don’t share the branch very generously. -terence McKenna

-eg

Anamnesia
#4 Posted : 3/14/2017 9:17:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entertaining the notion of reptilians is probably a waste of time if one has not had any direct experience with reptilians. The reality revealed to us by the mushroom is more weird than that and it's too tacky. The truth isn't going to be tacky!
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Final Incarnate
#5 Posted : 3/14/2017 9:35:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I make contact with them on DMT all the time, have a friend in DMT realms , a serpent Goddess who i call Sshura.

I could choose Earth full of Apes or serpents, id go with the latter.

ive yet to encounter masculine reptilians, but the Feminine ones lmao, if i were to compare earth woman to them. avg earth woman feels 98% Masculine 2% feminine, these Serpents feel 100% feminine .

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Koornut
#6 Posted : 3/14/2017 9:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It surprises me given the nexus that there isn't more amphibious contact. I see a lot of decisions to trip based on the outcome of a quantum toad Neutral
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

entheogenic-gnosis
#7 Posted : 3/15/2017 1:31:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anamnesia wrote:
Entertaining the notion of reptilians is probably a waste of time if one has not had any direct experience with reptilians. The reality revealed to us by the mushroom is more weird than that and it's too tacky. The truth isn't going to be tacky!

Agreed.

Was also reminded of this McKenna quote:
Quote:
I preach reason, but when into a tight place, I think the appeal to beauty is a deeper and more intuitive dimension in which to make the judgment. In other words, I’m like a thorough going Platonist. I say, the Good, the True, and the Beautiful: these are three aspects of something we’re trying to maximize. Truth; you can formally learn the rules by which one approaches Truth. It’s tricky. The Good, it’s even trickier. Beauty makes a direct appeal to the senses. Somebody asked me, what did I think about the face on Mars? And I had no problem dismissing that because it was tacky. In other words, that’s all you have to know about that, because the Mystery will not be tacky! It is not tacky! -terence McKenna

-eg

smoothmonkey
#8 Posted : 3/15/2017 5:19:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most times when coming up on changa, right before my breakthrough, my hands and skin turn into blueish green, scaly lizard hands, sharp and pointed, yet wet and sleek like a reptile, and glowing. That's usually how I know I've almost smoked enough Rolling eyes Curious, I often wonder why the brain stem is called the "Reptilian" part of the brain?
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

brilliantlydim
#9 Posted : 3/15/2017 7:32:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't speaking with any Shaman about reptilians but the theme of reptiles and reptilians goes way back and is found in many cultures, religions and stories. Take it as you will, but for what ever reason it seems that humans have some sort ancient fascination with them.

Here is a video I remember coming across one day on youtube. It is suppose to be an African Shaman talking about reptilians, I believe being interviewed by David Icke. Not sure how credible it is...

Final Incarnate
#10 Posted : 3/15/2017 8:29:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smoothmonkey wrote:
Most times when coming up on changa, right before my breakthrough, my hands and skin turn into blueish green, scaly lizard hands, sharp and pointed, yet wet and sleek like a reptile, and glowing. That's usually how I know I've almost smoked enough Rolling eyes Curious, I often wonder why the brain stem is called the "Reptilian" part of the brain?

congrats u made contact, a Serpent entered you, just be more open next time n say hello.

happens to me all the time, the "over & underlay" that soft yet mildly smooth but net like skin.

blueish green most likely u were generating a lot of energy or heat.

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Final Incarnate
#11 Posted : 3/15/2017 8:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brilliantlydim wrote:
I haven't speaking with any Shaman about reptilians but the theme of reptiles and reptilians goes way back and is found in many cultures, religions and stories. Take it as you will, but for what ever reason it seems that humans have some sort ancient fascination with them.

Here is a video I remember coming across one day on youtube. It is suppose to be an African Shaman talking about reptilians, I believe being interviewed by David Icke. Not sure how credible it is...

meet them for yourself b4 going by these people .

Humans mouths have over 700% more bacteria on them then a dog or cats mouth.

You dont think in some way that can apply to a non physical level .

Swayambhu
#12 Posted : 3/15/2017 9:42:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brilliantlydim wrote:

No offence to reptiles, but they are not special in this respect. Human culture the world over is replete with animal symbolism; eagles, cows, bees, fish, as well as plant symbolism and even mineral symbolism.
It's not surprising really. I don't think the reptiles get any more of a shake than any other mode of being with which we share this reality.

Swayambhu
#13 Posted : 3/15/2017 9:47:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Final Incarnate wrote:

Humans mouths have over 700% more bacteria on them then a dog or cats mouth.

You dont think in some way that can apply to a non physical level .

Even if this very loose claim were true (700% by mass? Number? Species?), it's a trope that rather relies on the misconception that bacteria is "bad".

Final Incarnate
#14 Posted : 3/15/2017 10:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swayambhu wrote:
brilliantlydim wrote:

No offence to reptiles, but they are not special in this respect. Human culture the world over is replete with animal symbolism; eagles, cows, bees, fish, as well as plant symbolism and even mineral symbolism.
It's not surprising really. I don't think the reptiles get any more of a shake than any other mode of being with which we share this reality.

Apes love to name things classify make ranks n all that other shit.

the stone statues was old mans way to pass it on, since back then they didn't have internet like we do now.

Swayambhu wrote:
Even if this very loose claim were true (700% by mass? Number? Species?), it's a trope that rather relies on the misconception that bacteria is "bad".

point of my post was comparing humans can be a toxin to otherworldy beings not to disect it and make a discussion on that.

even the helpful Staph E the humans normal flora can be harmful if growth gets outa hand, just as Staph A is harmless unless growth is outa hand. .

anon_003
#15 Posted : 3/17/2017 5:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.