We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mojave Desert Gatherings? Options

cubeananda
#1 Posted : 3/12/2017 11:59:08 PM

jai

Hey, Cube here humbly requesting if anyone knows anything about any electronic musical gatherings down in the mojave desert?

I went to a couple full moon gatherings a few years ago but i've never managed to get any information on them since. Got details through a FOAF.

PM me and i would appreciate it Pleased

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 3/13/2017 12:27:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just googled to see the desert and found this
They listed 4 events in mojave desert
I'm not sure if by electronic music gatherings you mean psytrance festivals
https://www.fractaltribe...ance-festival-guide-2017
Hope it was helpful
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

ys
#3 Posted : 4/2/2017 9:59:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder how many people die on MDMA in the desert...

cubeananda
#4 Posted : 4/5/2017 7:56:59 PM

jai

Personally I dont go to take drugs, i go for the dancing among a group of good heads, many of whom have been involved with underground dancing since the early 90s.

This is why I posted the queury, because im not really interested in large scale public festivals or raves and I figured there was a good possibility someone on here might be involved or have the elusive information on some of the real southern california underground desert gatherings Smile