We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Time Crystals Options

ducdevil
#1 Posted : 10/10/2016 12:56:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey everyone

can't think of a better place to share this article than the Nexus - really fascinating, inspiring stuff...

enjoy!

http://www.sciencealert....mmetry-of-space-and-time

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pau
#2 Posted : 3/9/2017 6:59:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

none of us should be surprised by this....next time you visit hyperspace, just think about it....
WHOA!

arcologist
#3 Posted : 3/9/2017 9:27:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny, I just read the wikipedia on this subject yesterday and immediately it reminded me of hyperspace. I would venture a guess that our universe is a time crystal, at least in hyperspace it always seemed like our time is cyclical, hence phenomena like deja vu, our consciousness is the only constant observing cycles of universe boom/bust.

Anamnesia
#4 Posted : 3/10/2017 9:39:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this will lead to confirmation that Mckenna was right.
The temporal dimension is a fluctuating stream of variable probabilities.
In this moment I flip a coin I may have a 50/50 chance of landing tails.
In the next moment I flip a coin I may have a 29/71 chance of landing tails.
How can this be?
Well if we've proved already through experiment this simple fact, and we know that "one of the most promising applications for time crystals is quantum computing, because they could allow physicists to create stable quantum systems at far higher temperatures than can be achieved right now, and that just might be the push we need to finally make quantum computing a reality." So our next great leap in physics is this revolution in our thinking about time. Time is not so simple as we have thought. The path to limitless and timeless virtual reality is through the gates of quantum computing, and quantum computing may depend on developing technologically along these new lines of thought with regard to time as a fluctuating variable.

The I Ching is basically a time crystal. And Terence figured that out. What an incredible genius. Such a genius.
Who knows how the ancient Chinese sages stilled their hearts in meditation to find out these patterns in the temporal dimension. I am beginning to see how space itself is precipitated out of time. Time has a mandalic pattern to it. All times and places are not the same place in time and space. But at the center of the streaming mandala of time all times and all places Are the same time-space, which I have just thought of now to call hyperspace. I mean, we call IT hyperspace when we are in there, but that doesn't mean we have any real clue about what it really is. Everywhere is the middle - that's hyperspace.

Anyway, thanks so much for posting. My mind is blown right now. IT is awesome.
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Sakkadelic
#5 Posted : 3/10/2017 9:56:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anamnesia wrote:
In this moment I flip a coin I may have a 50/50 chance of landing tails.
In the next moment I flip a coin I may have a 29/71 chance of landing tails.
How can this be?

This simply can't be.
The probability would still be 1/2 even after 99 tails in a row the probability of getting a tail next flip is 1/2, the probability of such a sequence is 1/2^100 and it's equal to the probability of any random sequence of 100 flips.. it's just that this sequence have more meaning to us humans than any random sequence that we think it's magical to make it but it is in fact as trivial and random as any other random sequence..
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky