We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
ALD-52 question Options

Aum_Shanti
#21 Posted : 3/9/2017 2:29:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As said, I would also think the same for 1P-LSD and 1A-LSD (ALD-52).
But with substances which are so extremely depending on set and setting it would be very difficult to get proper differentiations. You would really need to make extended double blind studies for that.

Except, surely for substances like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD which are clearly not pro-drugs for LSD.
Also they are clearly easily differentiated by customers from LSD by their effects.
But I would again expect that e.g. 1P-ETH-LAD basically becomes ETH-LAD in vivo...

But in the end...enjoy your trip..who cares about the naming Wink
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dogbark
#22 Posted : 3/10/2017 10:58:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes although they are almost the same ALD-52 is noticeably less stimulating than both 1P-LSD and LSD. I cant give you an explaination why but then again drugs interacting with the brain is such a complicated process that i wouldnt rule it out either even if it is just a pro drug.

entheogenic-gnosis
#23 Posted : 3/10/2017 2:34:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
As said, I would also think the same for 1P-LSD and 1A-LSD (ALD-52).
But with substances which are so extremely depending on set and setting it would be very difficult to get proper differentiations. You would really need to make extended double blind studies for that.

Except, surely for substances like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD which are clearly not pro-drugs for LSD.
Also they are clearly easily differentiated by customers from LSD by their effects.
But I would again expect that e.g. 1P-ETH-LAD basically becomes ETH-LAD in vivo...

But in the end...enjoy your trip..who cares about the naming Wink

I care about the naming as a researcher, but as a consumer the compounds name is only important for safety reasons.

the xxx-LAD series are clearly distinct from LSD, structurally and experientially.

I'm assuming that 1-propionyl-6-ethyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide will be a pro-drug to ETH-LAD, I'm also assuming that 1-acetyl-6-ethyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide would be an ETH-LAD pro-drug, any of the 6 substituted LSD homologues could in theory have a propionyl or an acetyl grouping added to the pyrrole ring's nitrogen which could be metabolized off, acting as a pro-drug...

Quote:
Just like 4-aco-DMT is a prodrug of 4-ho-DMT, I'm willing to bet the 4-aco-met is a prodrug for 4-ho-met...

anytime you want a prodrug of a tryptamine with an hydroxy group at position 4, you can just substitute the hydroxy grouping with an acetoxy grouping, the acetoxy grouping will become a hydroxy grouping in vivo...at least this seems to be the case.

Even with 1-acetyl-LSD this seems to be the case, minus the oxygen because you want an NH grouping at position 1, so the acetyl grouping connected to the nitrogen of the pyrrole ring Returns to a hydrogen atom, restoring the NH grouping of the pyrrole ring, giving LSD in vivo.

With 1-propionyl-LSD, just as above, only using a propionyl grouping at position one of LSD, the propionyl grouping becomes the needed hydrogen atom in vivo to form the NH grouping of the pyrrole ring, giving LSD...

I wonder if 4-propionyloxy-DMT would become 4-ho-DMT in vivo...
-eg

-eg

PREV12