We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV11121314NEXT
What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research... Options

n0thing
#241 Posted : 1/9/2016 9:07:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try lextek, im guessing your in australia so that might work out best.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lextek

Wasted acacia trees are bbaaaad, get as much as you can before the bulldozers move in.

Inner bark is great, outerbark is ok, leaves or ok too but if u use nps it will pull more oils and yellow plant gunk so more purification.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SUMMER
#242 Posted : 1/20/2016 12:46:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

WHAT IS MHLB?

DeDao
#243 Posted : 1/20/2016 12:55:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Magnesium Hallographicum Lobarious Belchnarph

"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

TGO
#244 Posted : 1/20/2016 12:55:33 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

No idea...could you give us some context or use it in a sentence? Or could you provide a link where you saw this acronym? Or did you perhaps mean MHRB?

If you meant MHRB that stands for Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark...
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Godsmacker
#245 Posted : 1/20/2016 12:58:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is what MHLB is

This is what MHRB is
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

DansMaTete
#246 Posted : 1/20/2016 1:24:59 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

WHAT IS SUMMER?
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Saaaeif
#247 Posted : 1/23/2016 2:27:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody

3 friends and I have decided to take Ayahuasca
Yet, only 1 of us have tried DMT befor "smoked crystals" from MHRB, then again twice but from a Toad (mainly 5-Meo DMT)
Me and the other 2 have never been in a psychedelic trip of any sorts befor.. But we believe deeply, after Soooooooo much research and inhaling knowledge (thanks to you guys) and many other sources.. Now we deeply believe this could help us for the better.. Its just what we need, And decided to make this happen!
But we learn everyday.. And i need to be 100% sure befor i take any step forward and take my friends with me
So,
Is it safe to make an Ayahuasca Ceremony without a shaman?
And please give me any advise that could help us and guide us
Thank you so much for the great great work Smile Smile

herbster
#248 Posted : 3/31/2016 10:33:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi ,

Just finish a 500g mhrb extraction using heptane As the solvent , the end product is very different to what I'm used too , usually use naphtha , the spice is extremely light & fluffy with an iridescent , mother of pearlish hue to it , is this normal ?

regards H

Below
#249 Posted : 4/23/2016 6:34:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering what to expect when I get DMT, meaning what it should look or smell like, I do not want to be getting involved in fake (synthetic) substances that could end up harming me. I am just looking to get a good trip. [0 Times Consumed DMT]
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

SachiTheSearcher
#250 Posted : 7/2/2016 3:06:54 AM
D.ont M.iss T.his

Smoking spice in forum? I klwoukdnt but I couldn't find your answer
come with my arms, eyes and wings spread wide.

SachiTheSearcher
#251 Posted : 7/2/2016 4:23:21 AM
D.ont M.iss T.his

So there s a question on the quiz about smoking while on the forum. I know how I feel just curious to see the right answer

SachiTheSearcher
#252 Posted : 7/2/2016 5:15:48 AM
D.ont M.iss T.his

So I didn't k ow I could look through the Nexus while.i took the test and I finished it all alone. Didn't et em all but I'm surprised at what I know. But it presses me to keep.learnimg and expanding my knowledge and hopefully going this family

toorowdy
#253 Posted : 3/5/2017 1:11:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been reading a lot about DMT the last few years and have been on this site multiple times and cant seem to find what I'm looking for or I haven't looked hard enough Laughing. So I'm just going to ask for help instead. I recently got my hand on some Changa, I'm not sure the blend or any of that. My friend I got it from says its 50-70% I'm not sure if that's right or not. I have two questions, the first being how to smoke properly, I'm just using a water bong, i have read some posts here stating not to use water and some saying nothing wrong with using. I want to get the most out of it without wasting too much, that being said with or without water in the bong?

My second question is would it be ok to sandwich Changa and freebase dmt, for example in the bowl bottom layer changa, then some dmt, then some ash, then some more changa. Would this be too intense? I haven't been able to find anything on this topic, ive read similar topics where sandwich with other herbs and freebase DMT is used, but nothing if you were to mix Changa and freebase crystal. Again, sorry for the noobness Laughing

i tried a small amount for the first time earlier tonight, i put a tiny bit of cannabis at the bottom of the bowl and then threw some of the changa in there, I experienced a little bit but nothing crazy. Baby steps, first time exploring this area, been smoking cannabis my entire life, so this is a huge difference in terms of the "high"

any help or information would be of great use. Love

Running Bear
#254 Posted : 3/5/2017 2:06:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would use water in your bong and buy a milligram scale. Sometimes it's best to work your way up. There's no rules or guidelines to any of this but I wouldn't mix ash or cannabis with changa, to be that defeats the purpose.

genghis74
#255 Posted : 5/6/2017 7:11:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if anyone could provide me a link to a relatively simple DMT extraction process. I own my own house, so disturbing neighbors or landlords is not an issue, but I am more or less math/science incompetent, so the less "science" the better. I get sort of overwhelmed by the amount of different techs out there, so I was hoping some kind soul could recommend one or steer me in the right direction. Videos are also quite helpful as I am a see/do type learner when it comes to acquirning skills. Thanks in advance.

Sasquach2112
#256 Posted : 5/6/2017 7:14:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Id read through all of them in the wiki and see which one you understand the most or by reading all of them youll better understand the process its not like baking a cake it helps to know what the molecules doing and what your doing to move it from one phase to another.

Im no chemistry expert and i found this is what has helped me.

melotikaci
#257 Posted : 5/6/2017 7:36:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

STB teks have less steps, you can check them out and choose whichever you like and understand most https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...egory:Extraction_Tek#STB

blue.magic
#258 Posted : 5/6/2017 7:45:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably STB Tek like Noman's is the best/easiest to start with.
There a nice tutorial video on STB extraction named "The DMT Workshhop".

Cyb's MAX ION Tek is what I do because being A/B Tek it gives me an opportunity to perform defatting and employ different improvements. It has good yields too.

I plan to experiment with dry teks as they are very practical: no need to work with naphtha, no need to defat, uses FASA improvement to directly crash alkaloids from acetone. You however need anhydrous acetone and fumaric acid to do that.

SnozzleBerry
#259 Posted : 5/6/2017 7:53:25 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

genghis74 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could provide me a link to a relatively simple DMT extraction process. I own my own house, so disturbing neighbors or landlords is not an issue, but I am more or less math/science incompetent, so the less "science" the better. I get sort of overwhelmed by the amount of different techs out there, so I was hoping some kind soul could recommend one or steer me in the right direction. Videos are also quite helpful as I am a see/do type learner when it comes to acquirning skills. Thanks in advance.

Start Here
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

bionecrosis
#260 Posted : 5/14/2017 3:58:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,
Soon I will start extractions and now I am configuring out how to do it reading the teks.
I woul'd like to keep this thread in right sections but since I am newbie can't post there.
I know that a lot of information is there but will try to keep this treat for spesific questions while learning and after started the extractions.
I will start with small amount first but my point is doing medium-large scale extractio s probably with 0.5kg pulls.For me vovin's tek seems the most profesional the most logical and with most traditional precursors used in chemistry.For the moment I have 2 questions:
1.Defating
What should be the difference in defatinng with solvent befor basifing and defating using acid water after the pulls are done so the DMT moove from the solvent to the water and after that basify pull again?
2.Acid cook
What amounts of liquid u use to cook it.Vovin's tem say mutch more liquid ia used than Lextek(2kg pull)

«PREV11121314NEXT