We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

catfood
#1 Posted : 1/5/2008 5:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello just a quick introduction. In the past I have experimented with drugs started with weed then more heavy things but after about 6 years I stopped every thing drink as well as I found it wasn’t getting me anywhere just ill and scint. Haven really had anything for about two years now. And I am now studying soto zen. In till recently I have had no interest in drugs of any sort but my interest was sparked after reading ‘2012 the year of the mayan prophecy’ by Daniel pinchbeck. So now I have an interest in natural hallucinogens but for a very different reason. Hear is an account of sum experiences iv had in the past. I notice wile reading the accounts of dmt trips a similarity between them and experiences I used to have when foolishly experimenting with inhaling petrol vapour, not something I would recommend to anyone. But I will briefly describe sum of them. I was sat on a quad bike in a old barn with a 3 friends inhaling strait out the tank, after a very short time hyperventilating with the fumes it started. First a loud rumbling noise in the distance like a huge train. And a vibrating throughout my whole body. My friends were talking but just strange noises were coming out their mouths the conversation seamed to form a paten wound in a loop as if time was jumping like a broken record, this feeling of time repeating got more and more intense until it was like I had fallen out of time completely and the loop I was experiencing was the inter universe looping over and over, it felt like I was stuck for eternity experiencing eternity again and again faster and faster until I was out side of it floating in nothingness with this vast spinning shape in front of me, their was a golden cord coming out of my centre and raped around this shape puling me in to it I was terrified. Then I was back in the barn standing bolt upright in front of the quad bike, I felt totally relived to be back I went outside to see my friends but when I got outside the paten started again and I looked up and part of the sky was missing it then a curd to me that I was on the spinning shape that was pulling me in which terrified me. Slowly after that I returned to reality Another time I got of the bike and sat down when everything I cud see and hear moved away from me into a little dot in front of me. Then a voice started talking to me it was saying ‘you have got it wrong the games fucked you need to reset it and start again’ it was referring to the little dot in front of me ( my entire life!) then the dot flu forward towards me and I felt it get stuck in my one of back teeth. After retuning to reality I cud feel a strange sensation in my tooth for about an hour afterwards. Looking back I think that I could have easily died during any of these experiences, and I stress that it might sound cool but don’t bother instead get sum dmt, your body is not designed for petrol Catfood.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DreaMTripper
#2 Posted : 1/6/2008 8:35:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi mate and welcome, my freind (honestly it actually was!) recalled intense trips like this from his ventures in his youth with petrol, like sitting in his own mouth. Wouldnt touch it myself cant stand the smell let alone how very dangerous and unhealthy it is!

El Ka Bong
#3 Posted : 1/6/2008 9:47:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome .. .ok but, I'm trying to stay open minded here, as an adult, parent, and whatever I think I am .... ... BUT wtf ..!? Are you joking, and do you really think we care about your reasons for petrol sniffing ..!? Isn't there another site you can go to for telling tales of that darwin-award-winning passtime.!? We'd possibly be interested in your experiences with tryptamines, but instead you boast about sitting on your quad, killing brain cells, in out-right ignorance of ... of what...? Having a brain, in thre first place..?! Really now, are you joking with this ..? "I could have died" .... yes ! that's it ! A Darwin Award -First Place, for you dude..! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Award Maybe it's all about 'growing up' ... and surviving that juvenile phase, since as they say - the brain hasn't finished all it's neuronal growth until age 25, possibly later for men... You are a male I assume, Catfood...? The more I think about it, Moderators - shouldn't we just edit out this thread of pure stupidity..? This is NOT the kind of 'dieing' we are ever talking about here. Anybody [b:9afd45a24c]who[/b:9afd45a24c] comes across this topic will wonder just wtf is going on with thi[b:9afd45a24c]s[/b:9afd45a24c] site, and who knows they may be a parent like me, but more paranoid and hasty to read it through, and think we're sniffing naphtha, toluene an[b:9afd45a24c]d[/b:9afd45a24c] the like too... edit! [size=9:9afd45a24c][i:9afd45a24c][b:9afd45a24c]bold[/b:9afd45a24c] text are my corrected spelling mistakes.>![/i:9afd45a24c][/size:9afd45a24c]

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 1/6/2008 10:01:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A bit harsh he was just tryimg to relate to the dmt experience and admits he was stupid to do it. But yeah not healthy for the forum this subject, atall.

fourthripley
#5 Posted : 1/6/2008 10:25:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not healthy for the forum? Last I heard, preparing, possessing and even [i:0b08d7855b]inhaling[/i:0b08d7855b] petrol was legal pretty much everywhere on the planet, unlike the target substance of this board. This place seems to be getting more like aya.com by the minute Rolling eyes Welcome Catfood Very happy [i:0b08d7855b]I[/i:0b08d7855b] was interested to hear your story.Druqs are druqs- in my book- and no amount of mystico/elitist BS will change that if, and when, the man comes a knocking on your door.If you're looking for somewhere a bit more open- yet serious- minded, shoot me a pm. Wink Petrol sniffing's bad mmmkay...
mistakes were made

catfood
#6 Posted : 1/7/2008 7:23:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think sume people have misunderstood me I wasn’t bosting and I am not in anyway proud, but I am not ashamed it was a stupid thing I did when I was younger, but I thought sume one might find it of sume interest. I thought I had made it clear in my post that my interest was in natural hallucinogens for the purpose of spiritual insight, I am not in to recreational use but if that’s what sume one chooses I am not judging. Embarrased

catfood
#7 Posted : 1/7/2008 7:32:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also I am not trying to start a thread about solvents. Smile

El Ka Bong
#8 Posted : 1/7/2008 8:54:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

..'some' ... people are nit pickers, ... like me.

catfood
#9 Posted : 1/7/2008 10:05:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok my spelling is something I have difficulty with, as I am shore you have ore will soon notice. Was told I had dyslexia. Are their any plants I can pick my self for dmt extraction? Ore will I have to import some Mimosa?

DreaMTripper
#10 Posted : 1/7/2008 11:00:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Youre best off getting mimosa, pm me for decent uk sources. El ka bong is there realy a need to pick on his spelling? Jeez.. unfriendly and just unneccessary if you ask me.

El Ka Bong
#11 Posted : 1/8/2008 2:37:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...well somethings are worth picking at - stupidity, dangerous things and bad ideas, ignorance and mis-information, bigotry, and even spelling are a few I'll go for. I exaggerate to emphasize... I don't mean to sound 'unfriendly' ... maybe it's my parental instincts flaring up - teach how to spell, and try to 'bring you up' to not to go sniff the gas in the garage when you go take out th garbage...! Jeebus ! But hey there Catnip - you can set me straight anytime if I exaggerate wrongly ... or insensitively. Tell us about tryptamines maybe... and I'll stfu...

catfood
#12 Posted : 1/8/2008 3:39:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was at a friends house and we had all drank a syclbean mushroom concoction, ass you may no the taste is not nice my tip is that sugar seems to make it more palatable. Well after a few hours of the usual i.e. watching the sealing melt down the walls and staring in the mirror trying to explain to my self who I was. I wondered into the bedroom the light was off and wile I was in their the door shut, it was pitch black and this seamed to trigger the shrooms even more. The situation I fond my self in was as follows. I cud feel the floor under my feet but of cores I cud not see it and my perception when looking down was of a never ending drop below me with ribbons of colour and flashing lights flying at me. The same was true no mater in which direction I looked. I cud not move from the spot I was standing on as it felt as if I would just fall into this never ending abyss. So I just stood there tripping my head of until sum one opened the door and returned me to the shred of reality the shrooms would allow.

Infinite I
#13 Posted : 1/8/2008 4:15:10 PM

JC

Yes welcome catfood, was a bit harsh el-ka-bong I mean it is a dmt forum, it should be about the love we share for this miracle spice, and he was describing an extreme experience when sniffing petrol, dmt is also extreme so hes probably trying to relate something, understand where your coming from to an extent, its a dmt forum though and people should be welcomed with open arms. Some people arent great at spelling me included, as youve pointed out once before! So what?? its no big deal is it ?? I hear what your saying ripley about aya.com that place just intimidates me because maybe im not as clever as some and not great at communicating, still its a great site and if it wasnt for there I wouldnt have discovered dmt or this site. Anyhoo its all about the love, isnt it ?

El Ka Bong
#14 Posted : 1/8/2008 5:04:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, always get back to love if you stray - Love for everyone and everything, find it and give it with every atom, quark, muon and boson of your being ! But nit picking is only for those that need nits to pick - I am one apparently, I remind myself there isn't much 'nutritional value' in some nits. But who isn't a nit-picker...? Maybe it's just that we don't all come out and say it, about what's bugging us. Catfood - if can you see any nits on me, you can have them ! I'm sure there are easy ones to get, if not just chase them out with humour, or more honesty. You set me straight right away, so I think it's ok - no sore feelings I hope..? It's all in good forum-health; I picked on your nits, and we still got more tryptamine tales, and it's all love !

catfood
#15 Posted : 1/8/2008 5:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No hard feelings at all. Is good to have your nits picked every so often ore it’s easy to forget that you have nits to be picked. In other words if every one we met and communicated with agreed with us on everything we would all die fools. Peace and love catfood. Smile Very happy Laughing

oarguello
#16 Posted : 1/14/2008 5:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure the post is somewhat intresting but the topic title should be more specific instead of 'hello'. It will bring in people who want to read about petrol...or dangerous DMT effect substances. And it will definitely keep away people who dont want to read about things not DMT related.

The Traveler
#17 Posted : 1/14/2008 6:12:38 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

[quote:1a1724323a="catfood"]I was at a friends house and we had all drank a syclbean mushroom concoction, ass you may no the taste is not nice my tip is that sugar seems to make it more palatable. Well after a few hours of the usual i.e. watching the sealing melt down the walls and staring in the mirror trying to explain to my self who I was. I wondered into the bedroom the light was off and wile I was in their the door shut, it was pitch black and this seamed to trigger the shrooms even more. The situation I fond my self in was as follows. I cud feel the floor under my feet but of cores I cud not see it and my perception when looking down was of a never ending drop below me with ribbons of colour and flashing lights flying at me. The same was true no mater in which direction I looked. I cud not move from the spot I was standing on as it felt as if I would just fall into this never ending abyss. So I just stood there tripping my head of until sum one opened the door and returned me to the shred of reality the shrooms would allow.[/quote:1a1724323a] Very happy Your spelling may be a little off (just like me sometimes when I'm very tired) but your story is just SOOO real and pleasurable to read, I really like this small post of yours. The misspelling only makes it more hounest imho. And it's good you and El Ka Bong are friends again. Once you get to know El Ka Bong a little you will find out he's ok and funnely enough sometimes I think he's the complete opposite of "life and let life" and all about "intervene and be intervened".