We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dissecting Religious books phrases Options

Final Incarnate
#1 Posted : 3/4/2017 2:09:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3“Truly I tell you, He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

i think the above is matthew 18:3 . btw im not a catholic or christian to me jesus was cool dude, thats bout it, and prolly had many endogenous DMT experiences.

another way im looking at that phrase is, well when we were kids playing with "imaginary Friends" was not wierd, some psychics,mediums, and the alike even say kids are actually playing with "Spirits" .

If avg Man or woman was talking to "imaginary friend" in park , chances are some1 would call cops on em thinking they were high or drunk, etc .

but as we age and get "schooled " societized, culturalized, Atheized, idolizing , that connection goes away or gets temp sealed .

to use notion of "flow of energy"

lets say upon birth our flow was distributed 1% Earth 99% "Pure Realms"
lil by lil as we age and get culturalized etc etc, that 1% earth goes to 25 then eventually to 99% .

at that point the avg Ape just walking corpse, but through training, and even psychedelics, getting to 1% earth 99% Pure realms is possible. or even reclaiming what we had at birth but with our Mature bodies.

i can remember some of my early memories looking at a stop sign and it just being a swirl, and even in my crib at few months looking at my "Earth Family" and having the WTF expression in mind going on ( this was going back to that memory conjuring it up and feeling it and using english phases etc )

Remember learning emotions in kindergarten, teacher would draw smile say this is happy type thing.

Any1 else have a phase in any book they've dissected etc n wouldnt mind sharing, these things can be pretty fun .

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mindlusion
#2 Posted : 3/4/2017 2:26:36 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Thanks for pointing that out, I missed that verse.

To me, spirituality is all about becoming childlike...

To face each day, with curiosity, excitement, wonder, and not to take things too seriously, but to be sincere. It is the freedom that allows us to be the most creative.

It is quite a gift. There is no other high quite like being intoxicated on the magical and mysterious mystery of life.

To put your heart out every chance you get, as if it was the first time, even when you know it might hurt. Because if you give that up, hand it over to fear... frankly, you are as good as dead.

I think the path is primarily unlearning, then it is learning... becoming less childish, and more child like.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

tseuq
#3 Posted : 3/4/2017 9:08:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Offtopic:

I have no clue about specific religious book phrases but the metaphor of "becoming child again" reminds me of the few sentences I read from K.Wilber:

tseuq wrote:

As a child we develop a pre-rational mind (f.e. "magic" ) which evolves to a rational mind (f.e. scientific explanations, logic) when we get older. This is where most adults seem to get stuck in their evolutionary experience. The last step would be a post-rational mind, which might look similar on the first sight to the pre-rational mind but includes all the rationality from the previous stage and is ultimately not limited to it.

To me, mind and consciousness, the combination of sience (critical thinking) and spirituality (love), are some awesome tools to operate in the now of this reality.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

JustAnotherHuman
#4 Posted : 3/4/2017 1:25:28 PM

You create your own reality

Quote:
tseuq wrote:

As a child we develop a pre-rational mind (f.e. "magic" ) which evolves to a rational mind (f.e. scientific explanations, logic) when we get older. This is where most adults seem to get stuck in their evolutionary experience. The last step would be a post-rational mind, which might look similar on the first sight to the pre-rational mind but includes all the rationality from the previous stage and is ultimately not limited to it.

That's so powerful tseuq, thanks for sharing that. This is the way I think and view the world. At least I try to.Big grin
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.