We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue Tincture Plus God Particles Options

DisEmboDied
#1 Posted : 3/1/2017 12:42:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometime in the near future I will be taking Syrian Rue Tincture, then DMT in a capsulated form, I'll start off low 30mgs to see what happens.

Any advice from those who have done this?

Love and Light
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 3/1/2017 12:44:49 PM

dysfunctional word machine

DisEmboDied wrote:
Sometime in the near future I will be taking Syrian Rue Tincture, then DMT in a capsulated form, I'll start off low 30mgs to see what happens.

Probably not much if you wait too long between the two. If you do not combine the MAOI from rue with the DMT, the latter will be excessively broken down by MAO enzymes in the gut and liver.

DisEmboDied wrote:
Any advice from those who have done this?

Mix both the rue extract and the DMT in a single potion and drink that. Have another potion of rue extract and DMT ready if, an hour after ingestion of the first dose, nothing happened.

DisEmboDied
#3 Posted : 3/2/2017 6:34:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Got some rue tincture
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 3/2/2017 10:22:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That is certainly a valid point, Asher7. The reason that making your own extracts is encouraged here is very much along the lines of
Quote:
I worry about ingesting the results of some basement chemist that may not be concerned with full purity.

What the Attitude Page says:

Quote:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. [emphasis added]

In this case it seems to me we are on the 'better not to' side of the grey area.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 3/2/2017 11:42:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

^?

Was about this:
DisEmboDied wrote:
got some rue tincture

Asher7's post that I replied to seems to have completely disappeared, unless somehow I've replied in the wrong thread. I'm a tad baffled Confused

EDIT: Aargh, now A7's other post has disappeared as well! Stop deleting, it's making things messy!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Asher7
#6 Posted : 3/2/2017 11:45:21 PM

Professional Tracker

Don't want to break any rules, so it went away.

Asher7
#7 Posted : 3/3/2017 12:28:05 AM

Professional Tracker

The op is still intact as well as the answers in reards to it. Delete your answers to me and it will be fine. I can ask for live vialbe seeds in the proper forum and will do so. No harm no foul. I didn't feel as though I was in the mood to get into trouble. Looks like either choice I made I was going to ruffle some feathers.

Luckily most here will still be able to follow the thread, and I apologize to OP for screwing up your thread. Perhaps we should just scrap this entire one and star fresh with a new one and I'll stay out of it.

DisEmboDied
#8 Posted : 3/3/2017 3:06:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, pretty simple though I guess. Start small, if no work, take more Smile