We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Legalize "psychotic behaviour"? Options

Ufostrahlen
#1 Posted : 7/5/2016 7:22:09 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Man, the 150µg of 1P-LSD I took today was perfectly legal where I'm from. Yet yelling out of the window: hey guys, the aciiiiiiiid is great. ༼ノಠل͟ಠ༽ノ-︵-┻━┻ Not so.

Any thoughts? Why are we so inhibited and who controls our thoughts and actions?
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

steppa
#2 Posted : 7/5/2016 8:11:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No need to flip tables..let me put it back please. ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

...in the end we are a result of our culture. If we want to live relatively unthreatened and/or "succsessful" (what ever that means in ones case) in and with the culture we live in, we have to adapt. We have no way arround this. Thus we inhibit our selfes most of the time. And it makes sense because it opens up the possibility for us to synchronize with each other.

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

ijahdan
#3 Posted : 7/5/2016 8:28:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good reply steppa. We're our own police, our own gaolers etc. Something being illegal doesnt mean we cant do it and conversely, something being legal doesnt mean we can do it with no repercussions.

Telling people youre in an altered state of mind could make them worried or afraid for their own safety, which could lead to them becoming violent or more likely getting an authority figure to be violent to you on their behalf.

RAM
#4 Posted : 7/6/2016 5:15:50 AM

Hail the keys!

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Any thoughts? Why are we so inhibited and who controls our thoughts and actions?

I believe yelling that would be legal - and accepted where I live (college town). However, you may get some harsh judgments from people who do not understand what psychedelics really are and who may believe negative propaganda surrounding the word "acid." These judgments are laws in their own right, but they are more the consequences of non-legal ideological state apparatuses than things that will directly affect your freedom.

Like ijahdan said, people might be afraid and fear can lead to involvement of authority figures, and no one wants to deal with authority figures even if they're doing nothing wrong on drugs!
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

Ufostrahlen
#5 Posted : 7/6/2016 8:18:27 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Haha, so I didn't flip tables, I meant that figuratively. It was just that I woke up in the morning and did 150µg at 10am and the trip was astonishing. Chinese HD dragons swirling in the rainbow clouds. Superb imagery. And I was laughing hysterically about stupid jokes I made up in my mind, but I stopped myself at a point and thought: oh, what will the neighbors think. Is he alright? And walking outside heavily intoxicated was no option, too. Because I feared that they might think I did illegal drugs and then put me in a mental facility as a worst case scenario. I also don't like my house searched for perfect legal stuff I own.

It was just that feeling: what I do is 100% in accordance with the law, yet letting people know about it gets me in trouble. Really weird. Like I have an inbuilt police officer, that tells me when to stop, even if I don't harm anyone.

Quote:
...in the end we are a result of our culture. If we want to live relatively unthreatened and/or "succsessful" (what ever that means in ones case) in and with the culture we live in, we have to adapt. We have no way arround this. Thus we inhibit our selfes most of the time.

Quote:
Good reply steppa. We're our own police, our own gaolers etc. Something being illegal doesnt mean we cant do it and conversely, something being legal doesnt mean we can do it with no repercussions.

Quote:
Like ijahdan said, people might be afraid and fear can lead to involvement of authority figures, and no one wants to deal with authority figures even if they're doing nothing wrong on drugs!

Yeah, true. Funny how deep this cultural programming is embedded in us. I also think there's a difference in paranoia when it comes to legal psychedelic trips vs. illegal psychedelic trips. Can't put my finger on it, tho.

Drugs are a fnord word I think. I remember how shocked I was when I was 17 and an acquaintance told me he did LSD. (WHAT YOU DID WHAT? LSD?!?!).

Quote:
In these novels, the interjection "fnord" is given hypnotic power over the unenlightened, and children in grade school are taught to be unable to consciously see the word "fnord". For the rest of their lives, every appearance of the word subconsciously generates a feeling of uneasiness and confusion, and prevents rational consideration of the subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fnord

I'm looking forward to ponder on this more under the influence, 2 weeks and the tolerance should be 0. I also think that the Castaneda books might be right: there's something foreign in us, which isn't us. A foreign installation?
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Asher7
#6 Posted : 2/27/2017 4:52:34 AM

Professional Tracker

Wow man, those nexus graphics really pop when you get them in the right light. Did yall make those? Your pai,t shop is way betteer than mine yo.Surprised