We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Deja vu Options

onespicymofo
#1 Posted : 2/20/2017 12:33:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

been around for a long time never posted anything. Ive always appriciated this place and have used it as a good source of information. Just wanna say ive enjoyed good art here good laughs and good vibes from this site thanks for being around.

My grandparents had this in there living room my whole life it was real cool to see this painting on ur gallery Thumbs up
onespicymofo attached the following image(s):
2017-02-20 06.27.45.png (921kb) downloaded 63 time(s).
"You must unlearn what you have learned." "Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
-Master Yoda

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BioBoostedSpirit
#2 Posted : 2/20/2017 9:09:48 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Hey onespicymofo !!!

Hehe , love your avatar , Loc Doc from "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood" , super funny stuff Very happy

DMT Nexus is a very nice place to stay and learn indeed Thumbs up

Be well always bud

Best regards
Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/26/2017 10:24:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Whats your experience with DMT and other psychedelics? Smile

onespicymofo
#4 Posted : 8/15/2020 4:04:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My exps w dmt have always been sacred to me. I do not believe ive broken thru all the way but only due to maybe i have to much respect to do when i feel like im not trying my hardest at life or making best decisions but also maybe im just a pussy and using previous reasoning as procrastination excuse lol.

I still believe ive seen entities and communicated briefly with them like just enough to exchange names or something like names more like purposes or phenomenon idk the word to say. But like ive come face to face with an entity two or three times now and my mind goes blank the only word i can visualize or think of for sec or two is fate. Kinda weird i know but still vivid memories idk. Ive been shown around rooms ive been shown visualizations of my dna as storage and memories stored in my dna. Ive seen the double helix like visually expand on one spec of the ladder and somehow been able to see like weird stuff like lists of prey and predators for certain animals.

I think the most interesting of my deem exps is my first one beings that its not similar to any ive read in at least in majority. So i smoked the first i ever extracted and i closed my eyes looked up with eyes closed still and seen a rainbow of liquid color pouring over me and i could feel warmth embrace and care surrounding me comforting me. Then i took another hit off the burner and my visual field was filled with lined going every direction starting at center of my fov like my vision was splitting like light diffracts through prisms and they were either rainbow or blavk white stripped and a white window like opening appeared and inside was bright solid white. A black door inside to the right opens amd two black silhouettes of humans come thru and look at me speaking to eachother completely silently to me i couldn't hear only see the movements of talking and couldn't make any details out of them as they were solid jet black silhouettes against a white bg. They had clipboards in their hands and were taking notes. They eventually went back through the door which i could see led to a long hallway with more doors and more humanoid silhouettes. As the left the entire exp faded away and i was left glowing and happy. Enjoying the pink floyd that was playing. Time wasmt even jarring it was just beautiful.

Ive done plenty other psychadelics id say maybe 10 15 shroom experiences hundreds of lsd experiences 10 or so 2c-x exps.

One thing tho i have a video about dmt very very crucial info i seen on youtube a few years ago i knew it was too real and would be taken down soon so i backed it up. I believe it would be a great contribution to the nexus can a mod please message me so i can discuss and show the video i am fairly confident once whoever sees it they will see the value and wisdom. Straight dmt information not talked about and very articulately explained.
"You must unlearn what you have learned." "Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
-Master Yoda