We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings from Germany Options

Mike-Goodman
#1 Posted : 2/25/2017 9:22:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, iam new here. My Name here is of course not my real Name Smile
But iam very interested in DMT Stuff. But i never try it, but hope someday i can try it.
I had a Near Death Experience around 2006 (in the past i dont get enough breath when i sleep) and i read and watch a lot about DMT had the same experience.
But iam afraid that not will be the same. I know DMT is harmless, and had no addiction possibility, but iam afraid to have just a strange happing, but not meet the same people what i meet in the "otherworld".
But when i dont try it, i dont have the answer.

But in Germany the Mimosa Stuff is highly forbidden, and i know (because iam a Musician, and i buyed some instruments from USA and China) everything what i buy from out of my Country will be scanned by the local goverment. That is insane for me. I buy over 10 times in USA and 3 times in the China some Musical Stuff, and everytime i must pay the taxes. And the packages dont scream about "iam a instrument, please ask for taxes", it was very often some parts, or some electronical parts...
So i realize, WHEN i order some Stuff from Netherlands, IT WILL BE scanned, whatever it is.

I dont touch synthetic Stuff, and never try it out. Because i catigorised syntehic Stuff as Poison for me. But iam open for the Natural Things...
And when i get someday some DMT, iam not afraid about the Drop or the "visuals", or the "teleport" because i was already been there (in the otherworld),
and there was so much ... love...
and i have a lot of personal questions to them! (but iam also afraid about the ego-wipe, i was a other person there... but not completly a other person... i have the same basic ego, but it was more... sorry it is very difficoult to explain, and very personal)

But iam not hurry in that... because i think... the destiny will show or lead me to DMT someday... when it happen it will be determination for me...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 2/25/2017 9:38:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I'm basically in the same boat, as it seems in all of central europe it is basically impossible, or at least very risky to import MHRB or any other of the known DMT containing plants. Many have been busted trying.
Lol, especially packages from the netherlands will be scanned almost always.

That's the reason why I now try to go the Phalaris way. But I have no idea where this will lead me. The good thing is, that currently they do not have phalaris on their radar.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Arcturus
#3 Posted : 2/25/2017 10:23:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I lived in Germany for a long time and it isnt that bad as you describe, just do your home work... ?

You say I dont touch synthetic stuff, but if you have pure extracted dmt (synthesized by plants) or synthesized by humans in a lab. I would say there are no differences in the molecule structures.

14h 15m 39.7s, +19° 10 56

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 2/26/2017 12:15:30 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

^synthetic DMT made from petroleum-derived starting materials would be lacking in carbon-14! And the carbon-13 ratio would be slightly different, too. Also, concomitant impurities would differ.

Anyhow, welcome, you will surely see there are quite a few residents of Germany here!

Develop your connection with nature and she will surely provide!

All the best, df0

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Aum_Shanti
#5 Posted : 2/26/2017 8:00:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Hi, I lived in Germany for a long time and it isn't that bad as you describe, just do your home work... ?

When did you leave?
As the conditions have only become so problematic in recent years.

As I see it from the three german speaking countries. Switzerland is surely the most problematic, where basically everything is illegal, even seeds, followed by Germany and then Austria. E.g. in Austria Salvia is still legally available and mushroom spores are also still legal.

I don't see that a big problem in synthetic vs. natural. But I respect if people do.
Germany surely would have a big advantage if you would go for synthetics (e.g. DPT), as most RC tryptamines and ergotamines are still legal there, which is e.g. not the case for Switzerland, where all were banned. But since end of last year Germany also banned all phenethylamines.

I actually don't think you will encounter synthetic DMT anywhere here. As basically also all DN vendors here extract from MHRB. It's just too easy compared to the synth, and doesn't need heavily watched chemicals...

This is in stark contrast to 5-MeO-DMT, where basically all that is sold on the market is synthetic.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Arcturus
#6 Posted : 2/26/2017 8:53:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Quote:
Hi, I lived in Germany for a long time and it isn't that bad as you describe, just do your home work... ?

When did you leave?
As the conditions have only become so problematic in recent years.

As I see it from the three german speaking countries. Switzerland is surely the most problematic, where basically everything is illegal, even seeds, followed by Germany and then Austria. E.g. in Austria Salvia is still legally available and mushroom spores are also still legal.

I don't see that a big problem in synthetic vs. natural. But I respect if people do.
Germany surely would have a big advantage if you would go for synthetics (e.g. DPT), as most RC tryptamines and ergotamines are still legal there, which is e.g. not the case for Switzerland, where all were banned. But since end of last year Germany also banned all phenethylamines.

I actually don't think you will encounter synthetic DMT anywhere here. As basically also all DN vendors here extract from MHRB. It's just too easy compared to the synth, and doesn't need heavily watched chemicals...

This is in stark contrast to 5-MeO-DMT, where basically all that is sold on the market is synthetic.

2 years ago, Germany and drugs has always been problematic, not very open and free. What irritated me and was a reason to leave forever is that the Germans find it necessary to classify you as mental Ill as soon as you take a substance but alcohol is fine to drink in the morning / lunch.

But whatever ... that made me decide that the people making these rules and laws have mental illnesses themselves so why listen to their rules, just do and take what you want.. the worst thing they will do is take your driving license and make you pay a fine.. AND FOR ME DMT IS WORTH IT!!! Let them jail me for that for a couple of days... I am Dutch so moving back to Amsterdam wasn't a punishment for me so ... Pleased

Arcturus
#7 Posted : 2/26/2017 9:11:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
^synthetic DMT made from petroleum-derived starting materials would be lacking in carbon-14! And the carbon-13 ratio would be slightly different, too. Also, concomitant impurities would differ.

What part of the word pure do you not understand? and prove of the carbon 14 structures.. please Pleased

Ulim
#8 Posted : 2/26/2017 9:58:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arcturus wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

What part of the word pure do you not understand? and prove of the carbon 14 structures.. please Pleased

Petroleum is very old ~4000 years. Because of this and because it was under the earth it has no C-14.
C-14 forms on the earth surface through cosmic radiation.
You might think now this is very minute because C-13 and C-14 are nearly the same but its not about that really. C-14 & C-13 differences show the path of synthesis. There are even many laws regarding that. For example alcohol for human consumption has to be made naturally and not from catalitic reaction of petroleum products. Thats why you can check every single driking alcohol and find it has high amounts of C-14 compared to synthetically made ethanol.

You might think this is overkill but the C-14 atom is exactly 1/14th heavier than the C-13 which does impact humans. Just like heavy water. If you drink to much of the wrong isotope you die.

When u smoke synthetic dmt you miss all the other stuff found in mimosa or acacia thats why there are noticable differences between those 3. Its not just 99.99% dmt in your mimosa or acacia extract.

Also it was more meant as a joke i think so dont worry.

Servus und wilkommen im nexus wenn du probleme hast kannst du mich fragen Big grin

Mike-Goodman
#9 Posted : 2/26/2017 9:06:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm i found a interesting Video, that describe that a DMT Trip is not similar to an Near Death Experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9BqLnGpKnw
So i have my doubts

But i will contact Ulim, he / she / it speaks German.
Iam inconito here, so i realize i can speak freely of my "experince", but my English Skills are not so good to describe what unnatural unhuman unreal things i met. So i hope Ulim had some experience in DMT Stuff, and i will compare his and my Experience.
Specially the communication with the "otherworlds"

Mike-Goodman
#10 Posted : 2/26/2017 10:13:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah damn, iam to new here to post Private Message... okay so so post here in German... so other German Readers can answer.

Hallo Ulim, oder anderer Werter Leser.
Ich hoffe du hast schon Erfahrung mit DMT. Wobei ich gelesen habe, jenachdem wieviel Züge man gezogen hat, desto mehr schafft man es in die "andere Welt" (so nenne ich einfach mal) zu kommen.
Ich selber habe noch keine Erfahrung mit DMT oder ähnlichem, jedoch hatte ich selber 2006 eine Nahtod-Erfahrung. Denn früher hatte ich Probleme gehabt, das ich nicht genug Luft bekam beim Schlafen. Und so kam es das ich eines Nachts quasi nicht mehr atmete. Und so kam ich quasi von einem Traum direkt in die "andere Welt rein".

Ich kann jedoch nicht genau rekonstruieren, was davon Traum war, und wann ich Anfing in die fremde Welt einzutauchen. Das Ende jedoch ist ziemlich Syncron mit fast jeder Nahtod Erfahrung. Bzw was ich dort erlebt habe, kann ich mir nicht ausdenken, bzw "normal fühlen".
Daher bitte nicht Stuzig sein, mit dem Anfang, da ich denke das dies noch ein Traum war.

Ich hatte einen Traum wo ich das Gefühl hatte, das ich dort schonmal war. So das Gefühl, das ich entweder das schonmal Geträumt habe, bzw das Gefühl eben, Vertrautheit - Ich kenne alles, die Umgebung, die Freunde dort...usw

Ich weiss das ich irgendetwas bekämpft habe, wie das weiss ich nicht mehr. Der Gegner war irgendwie was großes Dunkles. Wie eine Art dunkle Masse mit vielen Fangarmen das alles aufsog. Ich wusste das dies quasi ein finaler Gegner war und ich schön länger einen Kampf verrichte. (mehrere Jahre, quasi hochgearbeitet und geleved <lach>Pleased
Wie lange aber, kann ich mich nicht erinnern. Und was genau ich da erlebt habe in den vielen Jahren dort, auch nicht. Jedenfalls war alles sehr vertraut.
Jedenfalls war auch sowas wie Buddha, oder so dabei, eine goldene unbewegte schwebende Statue, schwebend in der Luft.
Die ganze Szenerie fand in der Luft statt, ich sah den Boden weit unter mir, konnte jedoch nicht dessen zustand erkennen. Alles war sehr fraktal, bzw der Boden bewegte sich.
Und ich selber schwebte bzw flog mit meinen Freunden (die ich aber im realen Leben nicht kenne, jedoch war es quasi in dem Zeitpunkt wie Brüder für mich)
Durch den Sieg den ich mit meinen Freunden trug, wie ist mir unbekannt, floss von überall her ein goldener Strom von der Statue zu der Dunklen Masse. Dieser wurde im goldenen Strom spiralförmig aufgesaugt.
Ich sah nun das von überall her Gold floss in Richtung der dunklen Masse.
Plötzlich sah ich eine unglaub hell strahlende weibliche Person, der ich mich wahnsinnig extrem zugeneigt fühlte, und noch noch heute oft an sie denken muss. Ich wusste sie war eine wichtige Person, irgendeine große Persönlichkeit!
Ich fühlte das sie mithalf meinen "Gegner" (die Dunkle Masse) zu besiegen. Auch von Ihr fließt viel Gold, aber dadurch verliert sie an Helligkeit. Ich fühlte das sie irgendetwas aufgab, nur um uns zu helfen. Sie gab irgendetwas wichtiges und ganz großes auf.
Als plötzlich dann der Strom abbrach, weil der Gegner nicht mehr existierte, verformte sich die große Buddha-Statue und wandelte sich zu kleinen stück Tuch das aus blauem (glaube ich) Stoff war.

Ich merkte das ich plötzlich wieder in "meinem Haus" war. (habe kein Haus) Ich erkannte die komplette Einrichtung, alles war langjährig vertraut. Plötzlich glaubte ich meine Geliebte in meinem Haus nach oben rennen zu sehen. Als ich ihr quasi folgte, stand ich plötzlich vor einem hellen Tunnel, und ich fühlte das dies alles so angefangen hat.
Jedenfall weiss ich noch das ich kurz zögere, aus Angst, aber als ich dann "hochklettere" merkte ich das ich in einem gleisenden hellen Licht stand, jedoch blendete es mich nicht, und im Licht stand auch "meine Frau".
Ich spürte eine unfassbare Liebe von ihr. Extrem uberwältigend Stark!!!

Ich wusste das sie mich liebt, ohne wenn und aber.

Quasi war es eine 100% Gewissheit. Solche Gefühle hatte ich noch nie in meinem Leben! Die Liebe war so "unfassbar" stark, das ich quasi "dadurch" keine Zweifel hatte. Manual Override deluxe.

Ich ging zu ihr, nahm das blaue Tuch was mir plötzlich entgegenflog und umwickelte es an ihrem Hinterkopf, um ihre langen Haare. Dadurch hatte sie einen sehr einfachen aber schönen Haarschmuck. Die Haarfarbe war blond jedoch kann das dies auch sein weil alles sehr hell war. Leider auch konnte ich ihr Gesicht nicht sehen.
Ich schrie nun aus vollem Leibe das ich sie liebe und umarmte sie dann. Das war auch bis dato das einzigste was ich verbal sagen konnte.
Und sie küsste mich dann! Dies sind bis heute noch Gefühle gewesen.... die ich mit nichts... auf der Welt vergleichen konnte. Der Kuss war irgendwie etwas krasses! (und selbst beim Schreiben jetzt, haut es mir grad Tränen rein)

Doch der Kuss endete nach ein paar Sekunden wie ein Kick zurück.
Und dann wachte ich auf, mit dem krassesten Herzklopfen den ich hatte, und ich spürte quasi den Druck noch auf den Lippen vom Kuss, die langsam nachgaben. Und wie ein krasses Echo.
Ich sah mich um, und realisierte das viele Leute um mich standen. Ärzte. Ich war im Krankenhaus. Und das einzigste was ich raus bekam war ein Gefühlsausbruch mit vielen Tränen. Quasi frisch entrissen vom der finalen großen Liebe, gelandet bei Abzockern.

Sagen wir so, ich musste bei dem Film John Carter (2012) heftigt heulen, und kann mir diesen bis heute nicht mehr nochmal anschauen.
Und eigentlich, wer mich kennt, weiss das ich überhaupt nicht nah am Wasser stehe, und recht gefestigt bin. Und bis Dato damals, tetulierte ich mich als agnostiker.

So nun würde ich gerne wissen, inwiefern da DMT gleichnisse sind? Ich konnte quasi im "Traum" mit meinen Brüdern (Mitstreitern) Gedanklich reden. Aber ich erinnere mich an keine Wörter von denen. Das einzigste woran ich mit mit realen "Worten" erinnern kann, sind halt die berühmten 3 Worte die man zu einer Partnerin sagt wenn man sie liebt. Wobei ich diese brutal rausgeschriehen habe.
Auch würde ich sagen, ich hatte einen Ego-Wipe, denn in dem Moment des Kusses, war ich quasi Liebe, sie auch. "Alles andere war vollkommen unwichtig".

Na ein glück das ich hier incocnito bin Smile

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 2/26/2017 11:30:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ulim wrote:
Also it was more meant as a joke i think so dont worry.

Indeed. Tongue-in-cheek pedantry can be difficult for the non-native to discern. German humour is... different Big grin

Mike-G, with a will, you shall encounter the apotheosis that you seek.

(You will be encouraged to write the bulk of your posts in English Wink )

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli