We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa being weird...advice? Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 2/24/2017 8:32:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is weird, especially smoked. That's just the nature of the molecule.

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish with these substances, but whatever your headspace is at that moment, once you hit that pipe or bong, whatever you smoke it of... prepare for a lift off.

Sometimes it's not going to be comfortable, other times just plain weird, scary, you name it. What you can't do is be sure what will happen. One trip might be beautiful, you get what you were looking for, come back and feel euphoric for an hour afterwards. Smoke that same changa maybe few hours later the complete opposite might happen.

Personally I don't think it is the drug telling you to back off a little bit, people have been known to smoke DMT daily for months. You might still give it a bit rest if you feel that it's not giving you the experience you seek.

If it really is the same parameters as you claim, it seems that the difference in the experiences could only be contributed to the unpredictability of the molecule.

Happy travels.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 2/25/2017 3:26:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not certain it was the harmala alkaloids. These compounds tend to provide you with what ever it is you need at the time, with little regard for what you expect or for what you want.

-eg

Felnik
#3 Posted : 2/25/2017 7:32:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had some changa blends with issues for no apparent reason. Heavy body load, feeling sick, dark disturbing trips. Even after ensuring clean product. It's not clear to me why, it's definitely not a set or setting issue.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 2/25/2017 7:52:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm...perhaps it is the harmala alkaloids. (Or other compounds present in the plant matter used)

-eg