We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Minecraft?! Options

Steely
#21 Posted : 4/16/2011 2:42:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicFool wrote:
I couldnt connect to minecraft, i got an error message saying "Im not premium" which probably means that my version of minecraft isnt legit :/

Psyvox,

http://www.minecraftwiki....properties#verify-names

^Turn that off ("verify-names" or "online-mode" ).
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Psyvox
#22 Posted : 4/16/2011 5:12:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Steely wrote:
CosmicFool wrote:
I couldnt connect to minecraft, i got an error message saying "Im not premium" which probably means that my version of minecraft isnt legit :/

Psyvox,

http://www.minecraftwiki....properties#verify-names

^Turn that off ("verify-names" or "online-mode" ).

#Minecraft server properties
#Thu Apr 14 12:05:19 CEST 2011
level-name=world
hellworld=false
spawn-monsters=true
online-mode=false
spawn-animals=true
max-players=20
server-ip=5.165.51.87
pvp=false
level-seed=
server-port=10
white-list=false

Done Smile
Hope that works

I'm SWIM

CosmicFool
#23 Posted : 4/17/2011 1:41:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

and now my client is outdated! arrrgh Very happy
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

Psyvox
#24 Posted : 4/17/2011 4:53:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

CosmicFool wrote:
and now my client is outdated! arrrgh Very happy

aah crap, I could use some help building a huge dmt temple Razz
I'm SWIM

Ellis D'Empty
#25 Posted : 4/17/2011 11:30:38 PM

Snirfneblin

Wow watching it on youtube... I love it, its not free to play? I'd love to get on and play with you guys xD
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

CosmicFool
#26 Posted : 4/18/2011 10:05:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im gonna uninstall my old 1.3 beta minecraft and see if I can get the 1.4 working for free. If Im correct, it should be possible.
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

Psyvox
#27 Posted : 4/18/2011 2:56:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ellis D'Empty wrote:
Wow watching it on youtube... I love it, its not free to play? I'd love to get on and play with you guys xD

It's not free to play but I see cosmicfool is trying to get it for free. When he does I'm sure he could help you. Or you could pay 15 dollar ofcourse Pleased

And here is Psyvox mansion Smile
Psyvox attached the following image(s):
House.jpg (437kb) downloaded 129 time(s).
I'm SWIM

Ellis D'Empty
#28 Posted : 4/18/2011 7:44:44 PM

Snirfneblin

Ok I sucked it up and I'm on Razz

Edit: Actually the damn thing wont work for me for some reason -.- urgh stupid
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

CosmicFool
#29 Posted : 4/18/2011 7:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I guess you have to pay the 15 bucks (worth it though) if you wanna play. There is a pirated version of the 1.3 beta minecraft around but it seems that you cannot join the server with it because the newest version is 1.4 :/

Ellis D'Empty
#30 Posted : 4/18/2011 8:26:31 PM

Snirfneblin

Yea it won't even run for me lol... It updates and then closes... The browser version just displays a white or black screen (depending on if I use Chrome or Firefox)... I emailed Notch for a refund blah I shoulda payed with paypal so I could dispute it -.-

Psyvox
#31 Posted : 4/19/2011 10:02:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ellis D'Empty wrote:
Yea it won't even run for me lol... It updates and then closes... The browser version just displays a white or black screen (depending on if I use Chrome or Firefox)... I emailed Notch for a refund blah I shoulda payed with paypal so I could dispute it -.-

Java update?
I'm SWIM

amor_fati
#32 Posted : 4/19/2011 11:46:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

So I got the game some time ago and tried it out off and on. Then one day I got the inkling to look up how to craft...suddenly I was hooked hardcore. I built a house at the top of a mountain, then one at the bottom of a cliff where I mine, connected them both with a long winding stairway, and now I think I'd better call it quits for a while. This game's power is frightening.

Psyvox
#33 Posted : 4/20/2011 1:23:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
So I got the game some time ago and tried it out off and on. Then one day I got the inkling to look up how to craft...suddenly I was hooked hardcore. I built a house at the top of a mountain, then one at the bottom of a cliff where I mine, connected them both with a long winding stairway, and now I think I'd better call it quits for a while. This game's power is frightening.

I can put you on the ban list for 22 hours a day Razz
I'm SWIM

Ellis D'Empty
#34 Posted : 11/13/2011 12:42:05 AM

Snirfneblin

Finally got a new laptop and MC runs on it!

Is this server still up?

Yumi
#35 Posted : 2/25/2017 6:25:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BUMP, Whats incredibly interesting is that they now have acacia trees in minecraft! As a matter of fact every time I start a new survival map the starter chest has a acacia bark in it every time Smile It's like the game is saying, "Here, Start your journey with some DMT my friend"
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

PREV12