We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
other lives Options

tryptographer
#1 Posted : 7/19/2009 10:21:25 PM

tryptamine photographer

It popped up here and there... it seems some people here have experienced complete alternative lives induced by spice. That goes beyond time dilation / compression, it's beyond incredible! Might be worth an entry in the Lexicon...

I've never had a launch like that... although, now that I think of it: I could be in one RIGHT NOW while typing this, I only completely forgot I inhaled DMT a few minutes agoShocked

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shago
#2 Posted : 8/13/2009 4:15:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
...I only completely forgot I inhaled DMT a few minutes agoShocked

hahahaha
Once I read about ayahuasca experiences about past lives from a woman that was thought by a shaman.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

fractal rider
#3 Posted : 8/13/2009 6:10:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim thinks that not only in spice you can see youself in previous lifes i had theses vision in lsd and mescaline too , but had them in a very large doses the bad thing is that one sometimes gets forgetful when you reach theses states of Conscience i think sometimes theses information kinds of get encrypted in ones soul that goes beyond the mind but htat is a theory of mine or other people that share that
om namah shivaya

jamie
#4 Posted : 8/14/2009 3:12:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

spice has never done that to me..yet. salvia has sort of, but not other human lives..the only thing that ever did it to me was mushrooms...but I dont think it was just the mushrooms..I had been living on an island all summer, camping in a tent in the pitch dark of the forst with no artificial light. I was mediatating alot and ate them late at night after surfing all day, and i had no music so was forced to go inward..I guess I passed out as they were comming on and had this dream where I was a little girl on a farm..I had my hair tied into 2 ponytail things, and was helping my grandfather bail hay or something farm related..I remember he had a red flannel shirt with blue work pants, and I must have been about 11 or 12.. I had no recollection of the life live now, and there was absolutily nothing psychedelic about the dream, it was just ordinary life..when I awoke I was tripping hard in my tent. Never happened again. weird.
Long live the unwoke.

shago
#5 Posted : 8/15/2009 6:29:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
spice has never done that to me..yet. salvia has sort of, but not other human lives..the only thing that ever did it to me was mushrooms...but I dont think it was just the mushrooms..I had been living on an island all summer, camping in a tent in the pitch dark of the forst with no artificial light. I was mediatating alot and ate them late at night after surfing all day, and i had no music so was forced to go inward..I guess I passed out as they were comming on and had this dream where I was a little girl on a farm..I had my hair tied into 2 ponytail things, and was helping my grandfather bail hay or something farm related..I remember he had a red flannel shirt with blue work pants, and I must have been about 11 or 12.. I had no recollection of the life live now, and there was absolutily nothing psychedelic about the dream, it was just ordinary life..when I awoke I was tripping hard in my tent. Never happened again. weird.

Cool, anyone knows how many religions support the idea of past lives?

De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

jamie
#6 Posted : 8/16/2009 5:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I sort of think it's a collective memory thing..like a morphogenetic field that is built upon all past human experience..if anything..just a thought though..search rupert sheldrake if not familiar with morphogenetic reasonance..
Long live the unwoke.

shago
#7 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

could there be a kind of "hive conciuosness" if reincarnation doesn't exist, to explain the way some people remember events from "other lives"?
Has anyone talked to entieties in the hyperspace about this issue?

۩
#8 Posted : 8/16/2009 10:53:22 PM

shago wrote:
could there be a kind of "hive conciuosness" if reincarnation doesn't exist, to explain the way some people remember events from "other lives"?
Has anyone talked to entieties in the hyperspace about this issue?

Consciousness is a database of sorts...sometimes it seems like everything there is, ever was, and ever will be is accessible . . while other times you're just starring into the dark.

Lifetimes are disposable. All data accumulated within a lifetime is submitted into the database upon recycling.
There are tubes/wormholes of sorts that connect us all into the hub.

DMTripper
#9 Posted : 8/17/2009 2:05:12 AM

John Murdoch IV

I've had dreams of another lives.
Another place, time and me. Very weird. And I soo knew the place and everything. Places I've never been too before and I always know what was around the corner.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Saidin
#10 Posted : 9/4/2009 8:57:41 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I've had recollections of two past lives. One was accessed through meditation and hypnotherapy. The other came about from dreams. Of course there is no way I can prove it, but both experiences were quite remarkable and detailed, and led to an understanding of the experiences I have encountered in this lifetime and why some of the things and challenges I have had in this incarnation have come about.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Phlux-
#11 Posted : 9/4/2009 10:35:03 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

I feel iv had memories from a previous life too - they occured as memories, very clear, it was me, in the memories the bit that remains was there - my core.
It interests me alot and i think about it often.
once was when i had consumed fungus - the other was just apon waking up in the morning.

had to edit this to include the experiences.

first time - i had consumed fungus(the usual 5g or over) and was in a fetal position in darkness on my bed.
i was having a vision that occured as a memory - very different to any visuals or experience swims ever had - was re-living it thru memory.
I was some aztek or incan rock sculptor - i was sculpting a face in the side of a temple, i remember my tools and what they meant to me, i used those tools daily for a long time. It was early in the morning while i was carving, i seemed to be one of the few ppl awake this early, this day was the day of my death.
The vision skipped foreward and i was laying on my back on an alter - willingly, i felt the shaman plunge his sacrificial dagger into my chest, i felt my life slipping away - at no point was i concerned.
The second time was about a year later, i woke up in the morning - early, looked out the window with my arm up against the wall nexto me - enjoying the warm morning breeze and once again - i was back - this time near the alter, i was standing there alone, looking down at empty street like area, thinking about what is to come, feeling a sense of power.

The face i was carving was identical to a face i had drawn many years before.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

polytrip
#12 Posted : 9/16/2009 1:40:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I think that the universe is cyclic. First you have the big bang, then the whole evolution of the universe, then it dies, and then you have a new big bang.

There are billions of years in between now and the 'next earth', but if you're dead, and then reborn, it probably seems a millisecond.

The process could be repeated almost endlessly. And each time we could learn more.