We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
document DMT #3 Options

Kit
#1 Posted : 1/21/2017 4:17:08 PM

what about the leftover pieces? they must go somewhere.

This is an account of the most recent time I journeyed with DMT.

I understand I have skipped the documentation of #2 but something’s should remain kept to yourself and I perceive this as a very personal journey, one that was amazing but I would rather keep to myself all the same.

I was once again at home this time in the back garden on the sun bed.
This took place at 2330, everything was very dark and only noise was the sounds of insects and reptiles throughout the garden.
The dose was 200mg of 50% Changa through a water pipe.
I understand it is not inline with the nexus attitude to have consumed a depressant such as alcohol prior to jumping off but all the same I was in a good mindset after three neat scotches feeling quite happy with my environment and I thought that due to previous attempts of breaking through had fallen short this time maybe the drinks had helped me relax that fraction more to get where I needed to be.

Lying on the sun bed I packed the cone and slowly began to roast as I was pulling through and removing the stem to clear the pipe I felt that familiar sensation of the environment pulsing around me and the noise that is so hard to describe while not in that mindset but clear as crystal before the experience begins.

I placed the bong down, lied back holding my breath and closing my eyes so tight I could feel every wrinkle in my face like a whip mark. Finally feeling dizzy I exhaled and kept my eyes closed, it felt like I was bobbing my head up and down at a fast pace so much that I had to send out consciousness to my body to make sure I wasn’t having a seizure. Once I realized I wasn’t moving I began to relax and felt the rush of euphoria wash over my body, except this time it was different to the others, very different! It was a real physical feeling running through, over and most memorably IN my body so much that it turned into blatant arousal. Without going into too much detail about this stage I can honestly say I have never been more sexually excited before in my life, and I believe I actually cried/yelled out during these waves. With my eyes still closed I had short sharp intense visions of several different women melded into one and expand back out to the several again, this physical and visual feeling was so intense that it was only a knee jerk reaction that I open my eyes. When I peered out I could still see faint silhouettes of these truly amazing goddess like women and even though all physical feelings had subsided I was still more aroused than I had ever been, the silhouettes faded very quickly leaving no trace that they were ever there and even the kaleidoscope distortion that is so familiar was not present. In an instant I was sober and my journey had come to an end, I was left feeling blessed that something so pure and beautiful would stop even momentarily to send time with me as they did.

This was the shortest experience that I have undertaken I believe this was due to the prior consumption of alcohol; I am still unable to manage an entire breakthrough. My understanding is the 200mg of 50% changa is equivalent to 100mg DMT? Am I wrong to assume that this is quite a decent sized dose especially for someone that has just been introduced to DMT? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kit.
Kit journeyed through here.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FiniteFox
#2 Posted : 2/25/2017 2:44:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Kit wrote:
This is an account of the most recent time I journeyed with DMT.

This was the shortest experience that I have undertaken I believe this was due to the prior consumption of alcohol; I am still unable to manage an entire breakthrough. My understanding is the 200mg of 50% changa is equivalent to 100mg DMT? Am I wrong to assume that this is quite a decent sized dose especially for someone that has just been introduced to DMT? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for writing the report, glad things were good for you.

To answer your query, first, you should be the one to tell us what 50% changa means, right? If you make your own, you already know. If a friend give it to you, you should ask questions about it until you understand it. I'm not judging you here, but that's a pretty casual attitude towards DMT/any drugs, and generally the Nexians are on the side of knowing your stuff. But yes, changa with a 1 to 1 ratio (or 50%) would be 100 mg of DMT and 100 mg of inhibitor.

BUT. 100mgs/100mgs would plenty to send you deep into some other universe, so I'm inclined to think that the changa may have been "weak", like 1 part DMT to 1 part inhib to 3 parts other smoking material. Some people make smooth easy blends, with a small % of actives. OR. Your vaporizing technique or holds are way off. For comparison, I take 30 mg's to 40 mgs of DMT in my bong and go to grade A hyperspace. My dosage is somewhat common, so your 100's seem WAY off to me.

For the alcohol, I'm not sure but I think that wouldn't have nerfed the DMT that much, but I don't have any exp mixing the two, so we'll need another to comment directly on that.