We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1819202122NEXT»
The Quote Room Options

Intezam
#381 Posted : 2/6/2017 5:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sir Francis Bacon wrote:
The human understanding when it has once adopted an opinion ... draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects or despises, or else by some distinction sets aside or rejects......Francis Bacon

Leo Tolstoy wrote:
....know that most men — not only those considered clever, but even those who are very clever, and capable of understanding most difficult scientific, mathematical, or philosophic problems — can very seldom discern even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as to oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions they have formed, perhaps with much difficulty— conclusions of which they are proud, which they have taught to others, and on which they have built their lives....Leo Tolstoy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

JustAnotherHuman
#382 Posted : 2/21/2017 1:29:09 PM

You create your own reality

Quote:
He that planteth a tree is the servant of God, He provideth a kindness for many generations, And faces that he hath not seen shall bless him. Henry van Dyke, Th e Friendly Trees

Just had to share this.
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Cognitive Heart
#383 Posted : 2/22/2017 5:46:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"As is the human body, so is the cosmic body.
As is the human mind, so is the cosmic mind.
As is the microcosm, so is the macrocosm.
As is the atom, so is the universe." - The Upanishads
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

mexico-magico
#384 Posted : 3/31/2017 8:08:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelics show you what’s in and on your mind, those subconscious thoughts and feelings that are are hidden, covered up, forgotten, out of sight, maybe even completely unexpected, but nevertheless imminently present. Depending upon set and setting, the same drug, at the same dose, can cause vastly different responses in the same person. One day, very little happens; another day, you soar, full of ecstatic and insightful discoveries; the next, you struggle through a terrifying nightmare. The generic nature of psychedelic, a term wide open to interpretation, suits these effects.
Rick Strassman
Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl
Tepezcohuitl Hueypatli moyolotatzin

Cognitive Heart
#385 Posted : 4/22/2017 7:41:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Magic calls itself the other method for controlling matter and knowing space." - William S. Burroughs

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

dreamer042
#386 Posted : 5/4/2017 4:24:28 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Phillip K Dick wrote:
“They ought to make it a binding clause that if you find God you get to keep Him.”
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Cognitive Heart
#387 Posted : 5/4/2017 7:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“I'm not much but I'm all I have.” ― Philip K. Dick, Martian Time-Slip

Godsmacker
#388 Posted : 5/4/2017 9:36:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One can learn how not to fall, or how to fall correctly; those who chose the former now will only make them envy the later ever more so once the trip begins.
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

DmnStr8
#389 Posted : 5/4/2017 11:52:05 PM

Come what may

"Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Espurrr
#390 Posted : 5/5/2017 10:31:44 AM

"Enter the circle, what you fear will not hurt you, its begining to serve you"
-shahmen

"listen, can you hear it? listen really closely, aaaaahhh yes, there it is, that is the voice of everything, you need nothing less, nothing more, because if you can listen, reeeaaaalllllyyy listen, you do already have, the vocie of everything, and you, you decide, what it is"
-hinkstep , Easily distracted

"you cannot say how big, is the heart of a man, like the roots of a plant, are hidden beneath the earth"
-shahmen

" the wise know what happens to themselves, the learned understand what happens to others"
-idk, might have been me, but again, idk

"I asked it once: 'What are you doing on Earth?' It said: 'Listen, you're a mushroom, you live cheap; besides, I'm telling you, this was a very nice neighborhood until the monkeys got out of control.'"
-Terry mckenny hehe

"Artwork is how we decorate space. Music is how we decorate time."
-kevin michael

"everything you want, you already got, this is just the secret it i mix it in the pot"
-shahmen

We secretly look for salvation, but when we realize there is no salvation, there, is our salvation.
-100% me

nao , i hoooopppeeee you all like this stuff Razz many is lyrics shahmen / hinkstep are producers, farewell to youuuu

Cognitive Heart
#391 Posted : 5/5/2017 9:14:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is in the way the trees sway.

Asher7
#392 Posted : 5/6/2017 2:05:10 PM

Professional Tracker

I am you searching to be free.
The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye,
The story of love is hello and goodbye.
Until we meet..

- Hendrix

Cognitive Heart
#393 Posted : 5/12/2017 12:23:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Good things come to those who wait." - Violet Fane

dragonrider
#394 Posted : 5/12/2017 12:41:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"He's a showboat, he's a grandstander"

Donald trump on James Comey

tseuq
#395 Posted : 5/20/2017 2:48:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"We are like this salamander, which has the option of never developing into its mature form. And to my mind, that's a tragedy, because this is our birth right and somehow our inability to get a grip on our global problems has to do with this immaturity, about our mental state. Of course we can't get control of the world because we are children in some profound way and we don't like being children. The culture has reinforced a form of infantilism and the way I explain it to myself, is a kind of unwilligness to go it alone on a certain level." TMK
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Cognitive Heart
#396 Posted : 6/14/2017 8:54:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The opposite of nature is impossible." - Buckminster Fuller

Northerner
#397 Posted : 6/15/2017 1:40:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"There's a billion to one chance we're living in base reality" - Elon Musk
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Espurrr
#398 Posted : 7/1/2017 8:59:41 AM

its like a motion activated camera, it won't go off if you be still

Cognitive Heart
#399 Posted : 7/1/2017 8:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"A mind and heart that is stretched by novel experiences can never go back to their original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes. Jr

Cognitive Heart
#400 Posted : 7/2/2017 5:46:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psilocybe yourselves from mental slavery.

«PREV1819202122NEXT»