We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
laughing and smiling during dmt Options

derms
#1 Posted : 2/21/2017 3:24:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know why some people on some trips smile and laugh during the trip.

I find myself doing this on a number of occasions and wondered what causes it???(nb. there were no visuals in particular that caused the laughter )

By trip, I mean a non breakthrough trip (colours/ shapes) etc.

Thanks, Derms

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ducdevil
#2 Posted : 2/21/2017 5:49:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

during a recent voyage, i did find myself talking and laughing out loud - for the first time i can remember.

i recall saying out loud, "you know i love this!" as the visuals overwhelmed me in their sheer beauty and power. i was overlooking a mountainside (in real life) but there were these cascading waves and rivers of energy pouring down the hillside approaching me. i thought to myself that it was like witnessing creation.

it was like a controlled frenzy of spectacular visual, aural and sensory power. truly overwhelming. my mouth agape, it was all i could do to laugh, smile and feel complete reverence.

syberdelic
#3 Posted : 2/22/2017 12:46:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
I thought to myself that it was like witnessing creation.

This describes many of my DMT experiences, but not so much the talking and laughing. I have seen others do it. It's not that uncommon. There seems to be a theme of grandiosity.

Elmo
#4 Posted : 4/20/2017 5:20:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I cannot speak for the DMT experience,as I have no experience it, yet. Having said that, I should probably avoid putting my two cents in and go back to my reading, but.....

Your question has really caught my attention and I feel I may have some insight. I often laugh when i am going through the introspective or conscience cleansing part of an acid trip. The part where, especially if you have Laughing not tripped in awhile, you are forced to take a really good look at yourself and your interactions with others. That moment when you realize, holy cow, I really (past tense swear word) that up. When the Vail is lifted and you can see the true nature of things. When something is revealed to you that you knew all along but you couldn't see because it was right in front of you. Hallucinogens have a way of humbling you before blowing your mind.

I am glad you asked this question, I really enjoyed helping answer it or not. *laugh out loud.
Steal your face right off your head

Asher7
#5 Posted : 4/20/2017 6:27:36 PM

Professional Tracker

I've done it when salvia hits my blood. With dmt I'm a newb and I dont think I know anyone that even knows what it is at this point, let alone what to do with it.

With salvia though, somehow.. it's usually being taken back to a place long forgotten. That's the laughter. The pure joy of being shown that, we will go back. This life and all it leads you to believe is just some sort of "college course" and amnesia is really really prevalent. So the opening up of "what really is" is just pure joy and I find myself laughing.

The talking part, (which is usually just mumbles even though Im speaking clearly in my mind) is the talking to or answer or...just my reaction/thoughts.

You know? They remind me not to give up, then show me a lesson to spread around, and then it's like the tail end of a phone call. It's like, thanks for calling I've missed having these chats man. Forgive me if I don't call back in awhile, I got this job and it keeps me pretty busy, but I'm always thinking of you. One day maybe we'll get a sixer and some fish and sit around that campfire like we used to do. Until then, take care..

Sometimes it is literally me saying, holy shit .. what the fuck is another thing I find myself saying (mumbling) pretty consistantly.

But the laughter is usually a response to the revelation, and the talking is me answering back to the people that are without a doubt there (here) all the time.

Sasquach2112
#6 Posted : 4/20/2017 7:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive found myself gasping before. Almost as if i was falling down the 1st hill of a roller coaster. The audible sound and the actual feeling of making the noise brought be back a little bit. I have yet to experience this again but damn i keep trying.. i think I was caught off guard or it was dmt-oxide because i was just clearing an old pipe i didnt think there was much if anything left in there. Until blast off!!!!!

AlchemicalGnostic
#7 Posted : 4/20/2017 7:23:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I myself haven't but on my second DMT trip before I broke through the veil, what looked like purple smoke, morphed into a face and then smiled and winked at me. Then I was shown a room with a bundle of glowing wires going from ceiling to floor.

"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall

Heulas
#8 Posted : 5/12/2017 4:29:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once was experiencing very strong visuals, the room i was into just dissipated from one of the sides and suddenly i found myself in a field that was pretty much like the windows xp green hills wallpaper.

It was a very sunny day, but the sun was actually going down behind one of the hills and birds startet whistling beautifully, i then just felt an enormous feeling of joy and peacefullness with nature and with the people i love the most, and i really remembered about having a face and felt it melting into one of the most fulfilling smiles of my life.

Can't say if i really smiled tho.

Slightly off topic:
As soon as my girlfriend took her trip, she reported to experience a very similar trip of mine, in particular recalling those beautifull whistling birds.
Actually i didn't told her about what i saw in my trip before she took hers, and yes, she was slightly smiling.

A friend of mine, instead, just pissed himself out for laughing at some strange figures trying to scare him without success.

FutureShaman
#9 Posted : 5/12/2017 6:58:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

More experience I have then more easily I laugh

Many times these days I just laugh, then think, laugh, think, laugh, think...
Shaman apparantice of universal computation, Channeling through human experience

fibfab3301
#10 Posted : 5/12/2017 7:02:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there Derms, happy friday to you and all!

I like the question you posed. Though I am not sure of an exact answer. I often times do find myself laughing and smiling, definitely, quite a bit.

I believe it has to do with my mood, and my company.

On one occasion me and 2 of my best friends journeyed simultaneously into hyperspace, upon return landing we all three in unison let out the loudest and longest cosmic laughter i have ever experienced. it was so amazing. to be laughing like that with two very important people in my life.

On other occasions I even find myself cheering and whooping in excitement.

again can not pin point what it may be to you or even me. but i find it to be company and mood.

Infectedstyle
#11 Posted : 5/12/2017 9:17:05 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I think dmt likes us to smile. Because it knows there is a good reason for smiling.

For me at one time i toked the pipe very seriously as if i was going on an important business meeting. A frustrating one at that. And the frustration mirrored in me and the contactee on the other side implied for me to smile. And I did and it was a lot funner to experience .. I still try to smile to this day. DMT is a happy occasion we're supposed to smile i think!