We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nice to know there be some wavey people out there! Options

Shaman987
#1 Posted : 2/19/2017 10:11:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, new to this forum (have used forums before but nothing like this aha) I stumbled upon this after researching DMT and how to make it. Complete newb so would really appreciated any experienced travelers dropping a pm to help me and answer a few questions I have Big grin
Safe travels

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 2/19/2017 10:59:26 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Welcome to the Nexus! Most (if not all) of your questions are likely answered in the FAQ. The wiki is another useful resource. There's a treasure trove of info between those two locations, as well as throughout the forum. Happy reading!
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

JustAnotherHuman
#3 Posted : 2/19/2017 11:09:47 PM

You create your own reality

Indeed, the FAQ and the wiki are great resources, also the search function. Use that. Use it well.Very happy

Also, always remember, Google is your friend.Big grin

Anyway, welcome to the Nexus!Thumbs up
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 2/21/2017 1:36:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

...as you browse the FAQ, or as you are researching or working, if you encounter something you do not understand, don't be afraid to ask.

-eg