We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT effects aesthetically different along with extraction procedure changes Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 2/15/2017 7:50:46 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Self suggestion can play a major role in psychedelic experiences, especially with something as powerful/rapid as DMT.

A single batch of "identical" xtal can yield a seemingly infinite variety of experiences. Correlating experiences to color is unlikely and while some plants may lend certain characteristics to changa, you're likely still going to encounter pretty wide variability and/or self-suggestible effects.

Just my $.02 Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 2/15/2017 11:58:39 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Self suggestion can play a major role in psychedelic experiences, especially with something as powerful/rapid as DMT.

A single batch of "identical" xtal can yield a seemingly infinite variety of experiences. Correlating experiences to color is unlikely and while some plants may lend certain characteristics to changa, you're likely still going to encounter pretty wide variability and/or self-suggestible effects.

Just my $.02 Wink

^

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"