We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I Don't Know Options

Asher7
#1 Posted : 2/15/2017 2:57:48 AM

Professional Tracker

I've always found I have more respect for people that can say "I don't know", as well as admit their faults. I had a run in with a doctor that was helping my mom who had a very big problem with saying "I don't know".

This also touches on a religion topic I posted in a few minutes ago. Beware anyone who has an answer for everything, thinks they have it all figured out and who can't say "I don't know" without it being like pulling teeth.

It would seem to me the duality of knowing much, is that it also increases that which you don't know. When it comes down to it I'm not sure I know anything because all it takes is for one simple unforseen "thing" to come along and change everything.

I'm actually struggling right now with what I think I know and don't. It seems there are no answers either, the only thing I can do is just act with peace and love and let all that other stuff either be or not be. This life is a lot to get your head around and it would seem right now my footing is a little shakey. All that is certain is to be peace and love, the rest is just insanity.

Can you tell me what is going on right now?

All that aside I will say this. After a long period of alcoholism and substance abuse, once sobriety kicks in and takes root, it is very much like a strong dose of acid. No rainbows or unicorns, but the mind games are very similar. You would think that sobriety would bring some form of stability but it's quite the opposite. Senses get sharper, your mind gets more elastic and everything you assumed was "normal" all gets questioned. One aspect of it is nice, but another aspect of it is really unsettling. It really is, like imagine a dose of acid that never wears off.

I'm glad I have some old leftover xanax pills laying around to turn down the "volume". God is good. I suppose I may have derailed your thread, I don't know.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.