We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Datura and LSA sedative test Options

maxzar100
#1 Posted : 9/11/2009 4:00:40 AM

Earth Child

Today, thanks to 69ron's data, I experimented with 3 datura jimsonweed seeds and 1 HBWR seed.

It is important to state that I have done LSA over 30 times, I usually enjoy it but I have gotten tired of the nausea.

Setting: My bedroom, late afternoon, 4:30.
Dose: 3 datura seeds at 4:35, 1 HBWR seed at 5:25.

I ingested the 3 datura seeds and 20 or so minuets later, I begun to feel to mild effects. I felt slightly sedated but at the same time a little euphoric. The effects were very subtle. at 525 I begun to chew one HBWR seed, and chewed it for 30 minuets without swallowing, so It would absorb in my mouth. 25 minuets into the chewing I begun to feel very relaxed, and there was a strange tingling in my mouth. My pupils became enlarged, but not to much. I then spit the seed out, and went back into my room.

When I sat in my bed, I fealt suprisingly giddy. I looked at my room and it seemed like objects were floating a bit and vibrating (dresser, drumset, etc) I called my friend but I was talking very slow, And as i stumbled around my room I felt very sedated, and almost a little drunk. I felt very sedated, and colors were slightly more vibrant then before. I then took my dog for a walk, and I saw something beutifull. There was a huge sheet of fog in the sky, and on the other side of the fog, there was a rainbow in the middle of the fog, I guess I did get some mild visuals, because as I look in the pictures, there were not rainbows, only a circle of light in the fog. It was one of the most beutifull things I have ever seen in my life. Here are the pictures I took of it...
To sum this up, the sedative effects lasted noticeably until 7 pm, Now I am just chill in, but not really sedated just relaxed. My conclusion is that low doses of lsa that is absorbed through the mouth, and made more powerful by datura, are very enjoyable. I think that I will try lower doses more often now instead of always doing the vomit inducing 8 seeds.

Check out the pics, Respect Nature, and It shall reward you. (It gave us LSA and DMT!!)

The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spiced
#2 Posted : 9/12/2009 9:23:47 AM

Terra Incognita

Very great pics, but why on earth would you wanna do Datura man?
It's not a very good thing to trip on it, most trips are bad, you can call yourself lucky if you remember anything afterwards, and it's potentially lethal.

Good thing that you didn't really trip on it, low doses might be cool, but i hope you won't try to take higher doses, it is dangerous, i'm aware of the fact that you allready know the dangers of Datura, so you'll probably won't take higher doses anyways, but i'm just pointing it out, just in case.

69ron
#3 Posted : 9/12/2009 10:43:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spiced wrote:
It's not a very good thing to trip on it, most trips are bad, you can call yourself lucky if you remember anything afterwards, and it's potentially lethal.

Good thing that you didn't really trip on it, low doses might be cool, but i hope you won't try to take higher doses, it is dangerous, i'm aware of the fact that you allready know the dangers of Datura, so you'll probably won't take higher doses anyways, but i'm just pointing it out, just in case.

You're getting all excited for nothing. You apparently are unaware of the safe medical dosage range for Datura stramonium that has been used for hundreds of years. What you're talking about is caused by taking massive overdoses.

He's using safe medicinal doses, not dangerous deliriant doses. There's a huge difference.

3 Jimsonweed seeds are not even remotely close to the doses needed to trip on it. For that you need 100-1000 seeds.

3 seeds are ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY SAFE. At that dose it works great to block the nausea produced by psychedelics, and can potentiate other psychedelics. It does next to nothing on its own at that dose. He's using it purely to enhance the effects of LSA.

Read up on it. The active alkaloid in Jimson weed seeds is hyoscyamine. 3 seeds typically contain about 96 micrograms of hyoscyamine. To trip on hyoscyamine you need in excess of 1500 micrograms (the maximum safe medicinal dose of hyoscyamine). It's completely impossible to trip on 3 seeds, and who would want to experience delirium anyway!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Spiced
#4 Posted : 9/13/2009 9:35:00 AM

Terra Incognita

Hey man! Smile
I was un-aware about that indeed, i was aware that the line between full tripping and soberness was very thin, but i had no clue about the medicinal poporties of Datura.
Thanks, it's interesthing to know it could reduce the nausia caused by LSA, i might try that one day.

WYSIWYG
#5 Posted : 9/15/2009 1:00:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spiced wrote:

Datura or jimson weed has been used since time immemorial by Indians in North and South American cultures in countless initiation ceremonies and rituals. In Asia, when Buddha would preach the heavens would sprinkle the datura flowers with dew or raindrops. The plant can even be found in many sculptures of Shiva, with the flowers blossoming in his hair.

I don't know that it is fair to demonize the plant, as it has played a role in many spiritual beliefs. Thier clearly are individuals who know how to correctly utilize the spirit of the plant to assist them, it is entirely possible that the majority of those who attempt to use datura simply are unable to achieve the correct mind set in order to fully utilize the experience.

My posts reflect the experiences of a reality that is fictional.

69ron
#6 Posted : 9/15/2009 1:42:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WYSIWYG wrote:
I don't know that it is fair to demonize the plant, as it has played a role in many spiritual beliefs. Thier clearly are individuals who know how to correctly utilize the spirit of the plant to assist them, it is entirely possible that the majority of those who attempt to use datura simply are unable to achieve the correct mind set in order to fully utilize the experience.

There are shamans that do use Datura in deliriant dosage levels, and they seem to be just fine, so maybe with the right training one can learn to gain something meaningful from the experience without becoming reckless. But it's still quite dangerous. The doses used for delirium are very close to being fatal doses. You need to know exactly what you’re doing if you’re going to attempt that. Many people have died from Datura overdoses. I believe most of the deaths are caused by people not knowing what they’re doing. It’s very rare for shamans to die from Datura usage because they know how to properly use it.

Most shamans use Datara that is high in scopolamine for deliriant purposes, and not things like jimson weed that are high in hyoscyamine. Scopolamine is a safer deliriant because the dosage needed for delirium is lower, and not as close to a fatal dosage, while with hyoscyamine, the dosage needed for delirium is very close to the fatal dosage.

Datura inoxia is much safer than Datua stramonium (jimson weed) for delirium usage because it contain nearly pure scopolamine.

SWIM limits his jimson weed use to safe medicinal doses (10 seeds or less) that cannot cause delirium. I don’t advise venturing into delirium, even if you don’t overdose, the chance of causing harm to oneself or others while delirious is a very big danger.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.