We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Journey to the Underworld and a Revelation Options

Valmar
#1 Posted : 1/23/2017 11:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot has happened...

Early last week, I journeyed into the Underworld, in some place in the Lower World. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I was going through the by-then usual ego-driven suffering and mental crap that came about whenever I was mentally and physically exhausted. It was almost inevitable, because I knew I couldn't avoid it, and hated feeling like that.

I remember visualizing, without being in control of what I was doing, being on top of this cliff, in some Death Canyon-esque setting. I threw myself off this cliff, deep down onto some sharp spikes below. I saw my body as from a second-hand perspective.

Then, somehow, the scene shifted to me, first-person now, seemingly living isolated and lonely in the some underground place, in some dimly lit makeshift camp, surrounded by darkness. I was there for a while... then, I seemed to grow sick of the scene, and wished to go above ground again.

I found myself in this half-submerged tunnel, which emerged into this cave with shafts of light coming down. A voice asked if I wanted to go back above. I said yes. And so I was...

I didn't fully understand the significance of the journey at the time, but I discovered that I had indeed gone to the Underworld in a Shamanic sense. And this won't be the only time, either, according to the psychic I discussed this with...

Then, a few nights later, I was mulling over the idea of Shamanic Initiation and whether the journey was something like that. I worried over it, I doubted myself, then came to accept that it was something of an answer.

When I did, as I lay in bed, I had a vision of me sitting under a tree in the garden that I like to visualize within. My guardian spirit was there, and so were all of my spirit animals. Initially, the crow spirit was absent, but as soon as I thought about this, he appeared, sitting happily on top of my head, as if to inject some comedy into the scene, suggesting that I should be more light-hearted about it.

I found myself entranced by the clarity of what I was seeing, compared to before. My spirit guides focused my attention on everyone present, letting everything sink in.

Apparently, according to the psychic, the garden I find myself attracted to visualizing is also part of the Shamanic realms, and not just in my imagination. Perhaps I found that place because it's what I resonate with within? Before, I would just visualize myself in the garden when I wanted inner peace, imagining brilliant blue skies, a blazing yellow sun, and trees, vivid green plants, and colourful flowers. No butterflies, though. Ah well.

Seems like I must accept my path as a Shamanic one... my spirit guides seem certain and patient, while I've been coming to this slow acceptance. However, I'm not even sure what to do next. May as well just see where the Path leads, then. Smile
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.