We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Eating Golden Wattle Leaf Options

DMTeaterTester
#1 Posted : 1/22/2017 11:37:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i am currently eating a range of high containing DMT Leafs and bark if this is bad please tell me but if you have no idea well ill keep you updated on my progress currently eating golden wattle leaves

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 1/22/2017 12:19:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTeaterTester wrote:
i am currently eating a range of high containing DMT Leafs and bark if this is bad please tell me but if you have no idea well ill keep you updated on my progress currently eating golden wattle leaves

Well you need a maoi to activate dmt orally, so other than sick you won't feel anything
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

exquisitus
#3 Posted : 1/22/2017 2:27:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Acacia pycnantha looks beautiful. considering primitive people ate the gum, probably safe.
do keep us posted.