We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
acrb q21 tech with variation yielded over 2.39 percent Options

Final Incarnate
#1 Posted : 1/18/2017 7:04:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

out of 250g acrb powder, a m8 of mine got 5.22 g of spice and still is doing pulls, (2.08%)

This is what my m8 told me he/she did that was dif from the tek

using q21q21 tech . however this is the variation

1double the water and vinegar the tek calls for./ enough to cover bark to cook like aya.

2. put your acrb, vinegar and distilled water in a stainless steel pot, and cook it for 45mins - 1hr more time wont hurt, bring to boil then let simmer.

3. transfer Everything from 2 nto a glass container, from their add your Calcium Hydroxide, use .8g for every gram, so 80g for 100g bark.

if that doesn't have the "cookie dough look to it: add a lil more calcium Hydroxide.

also the end result was all fluffy spice very lil goo.

based on what he/she told me it seems to me the main problem with extractions, is not bunk bark, but the "breaking down the cell walls so the spice gets released.

update, my m8 got 6g out of 250 making it a 2.4% yield.

l8r

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ducdevil
#2 Posted : 1/18/2017 10:57:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for this anecdote; i find this very interesting. i had some bark i was sure was bunk (3 tiny extractions) so after getting some great bark i tossed the bunk. now i wonder if i had made a mistake binning it!

question though: would this replace the freeze/thaw, or would one freeze/thaw anyway prior to the cook? i suppose the f/t wouldn't ever hurt anyway...

cheers! Smile

Final Incarnate
#3 Posted : 1/18/2017 11:41:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
thanks for this anecdote; i find this very interesting. i had some bark i was sure was bunk (3 tiny extractions) so after getting some great bark i tossed the bunk. now i wonder if i had made a mistake binning it!

question though: would this replace the freeze/thaw, or would one freeze/thaw anyway prior to the cook? i suppose the f/t wouldn't ever hurt anyway...

cheers! Smile

Your welcome .

With Powdered bark i dont think freeze/thaw is needed, my m8 got the yield w/o freeze/thaw . idk about shredded or whole bark though.

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story