We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A talk with God Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 9/9/2009 10:26:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My peruvian friend just send me this letter:

"Hello my friend, how are you doing? I was having this amazing experience and I hope you can share it with the DMT-Nexus!:

The first encounter with the veil was rough, but it did not stop me in my quest. I took another three tokes and i went under the veil just smooth. I was told that THIS would be the dose. And it somehow was. I was beeing shot to white heights and it took me a while to realize anything. THEY told me "It ALWAYS takes a while for him to get it" and they were chuckling. Then, a massive force of love started to squish his alien-flesh alter ego into fine matter of meat. He was crushed by these beeings, he had to obey...he could not do nothing but love the feeling of beeing totally DOMINATED by this love, the essence of love...the only TRUE love...This was the only reason everything exists, this was the beginning and the end...everything in between: Just distraction.

After coming back from this encounter, I wanted to smoke more but needed some herb for the vaporizer. In his agony, I grabed some tee and smoked it ..IT HURT ME SO BADLY...and I nearly panicked. The beeings felt sooo sorry "We don't want you to feel bad!!!". So one of them told me to open my eyes and get myself something to drink. So I opened the bottle of watter and drank.

The bottle melted with my hand, and the hand WAS THE HAND OF GOD!! "I will give you to drink, I will feed and heal you!" and his voice sounded like someone reciting the bible. I'm not christian, but this God made me feel like he IS the christian god. I've read something similiar on here but I ..well...it's weird, maybe the somehow play on our cultural programming..or it IS the christian god, who knows.

The last slip under the veil was very beautiful. I was sitting next to her...him...my friend, my only true love and I was told that I was loved and my soul was kissed goodbye and I know that this would be the end for today...but not quite...I lit the room, grabbed my pen and had a talk with god...here it is:

Quote:

Where is the heart going....where should it go?
Lime..Lime...getting older....don't forget to love others and we also want that you're feeling fine. We are your gods, we want you to not forget IT! How long it always takes you to understand what THIS is all about! This time, we crushed you with love!

Yes, it's nice to obey a higher force if it spends love

Come on! Just forget this whole bullshit and start to play THE REAL GAME.
We show you how much is good for you at the time. You have to learn your lessons before you
..can move on! And please: Smoking is not your way, find a better means of leaning on my shoulder. And please: Cut the childsplay. The Dosage is important, but what you need is quietness, so we can show you more!

We love you, please don't you ever forget that. We are always there to help you.

THE WRATH OF GOD IS THE LORDSHIP, WHICH FORCES YOU INTO LOVE.

Then there was another transmission in which I was beeing told to drink Ayahuasca or take maois in a quiet place to "get to know" "my" god..and more stuff...I can write my friend again and make sure this second transmission gets out if anyone is interested..

Ok, this is the text i want you to post, take care pablo!
"

Well, what do you think? He seems to be so sure that some sort of personal god exists for him and that he has to obey his law which is love....a quite nice law if you ask me, but he also seemed a little scared the last time we talked on the phone. A GOD? in HIS life? How could this be possible? He usually hates authoritys with a passion....but thisd time there is no choice but to love.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Saidin
#2 Posted : 9/9/2009 3:16:53 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Very interesting experience! You got some very good insight into the nature of things. Learn from it...

There are a few laws to Existence, which I have gleaned from my own personal journey to discover the mystery. These are my opinions, your mileage may vary... Wink

The Law of One (Unity) (All in existence is One)

The Law of Free Will (The Creator uses its free will to choose to know Itself. You have free will to decide how to know thyself and the creation, thus adding to the richness of everything)

The Law of Love (Love is the key, it is the primary unifying force in existence. The Creator sends forth its Thought which is Its creative principle and essense of Its nature. That thought/creative principle is unconditional Love)

The Law of Light (The Logos (Thought) then uses Light to manifest the Creation in all of its rich detail. Endless orders of magnitude, from stars to subatomic particles, are then formed.)

Your personal God is everyone's personal God, for we are all manifestations of that God, our bodies of light, our spirits of love. You are not separate from It. It is you, and you are It and everyone else experiencing Itself. But you have forgotten who you are and you have free will, therefore your experiences are unique and contribute to the tapestry of the whole. There can only be one you, with all your subjective experiences, and that uniqueness adds to the total of creation, so that God can know Itself.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

DOS
#3 Posted : 9/9/2009 5:59:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Obliguhl, thank you for the report! The more accounts I read on here the more I realize I have no idea where I might end up next.

Saidin wrote:

The Law of Free Will (The Creator uses its free will to choose to know Itself. You have free will to decide how to know thyself and the creation, thus adding to the richness of everything)

The Law of Love (Love is the key, it is the primary unifying force in existence. The Creator sends forth its Thought which is Its creative principle and essense of Its nature. That thought/creative principle is unconditional Love)

The Law of Light (The Logos (Thought) then uses Light to manifest the Creation in all of its rich detail. Endless orders of magnitude, from stars to subatomic particles, are then formed.)

Your personal God is everyone's personal God, for we are all manifestations of that God, our bodies of light, our spirits of love. You are not separate from It. It is you, and you are It and everyone else experiencing Itself. But you have forgotten who you are and you have free will, therefore your experiences are unique and contribute to the tapestry of the whole. There can only be one you, with all your subjective experiences, and that uniqueness adds to the total of creation, so that God can know Itself.

Amazing! Those beliefs of yours are precisely mine. It's good to know people share the same mind here at the Nexus.
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

a1pha
#4 Posted : 9/10/2009 6:40:27 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Well said, Saidin. Very similar to the realizations I've experienced as well -- truly incredible, the nature of things.

I, too, had this experience of the Hand of God reaching out to me in the darkest moment of my first aya voyage. When I couldn't take anymore and the world was imploding all around me I fell on my hands and knees with my forehead on the ground. My hands naturally moved to my face and began softly soothing my trembling body.

At this moment, a vision of God (or some other benevolent being in the shape of a sphere with eyes all around) literally reached out through the vision as my own hands and comforted me. It's a moment I will always remember. All I could say is "Thank you, Dad" over and over again. The dad, of course, being my creator and that which allowed me breath on this planet.

Oh, Love.

--
K
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

embracethevoid
#5 Posted : 9/10/2009 11:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a very similar experience which you can read about in the thread titled "Breakthrough on mimosahuasca" in this forum. It's interesting that a still mind is required to recieve the insight that "God" can provide.

Quote:
The bottle melted with my hand, and the hand WAS THE HAND OF GOD!! "I will give you to drink, I will feed and heal you!"

I've had many an experience like this. I don't know what to make of it really.

Saidin
#6 Posted : 9/11/2009 12:37:55 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

embracethevoid wrote:
It's interesting that a still mind is required to recieve the insight that "God" can provide.

A still mind is key! In that empty space between thoughts, eternity can be found.

Belief is unnecessary, worship irrelevant.

Love, and be thankful for every breath you take.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

DOS
#7 Posted : 9/11/2009 5:15:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Saidin wrote:
embracethevoid wrote:
It's interesting that a still mind is required to recieve the insight that "God" can provide.

A still mind is key! In that empty space between thoughts, eternity can be found.
Belief is unnecessary, worship irrelevant.
Love, and be thankful for every breath you take.

Agreed, a still mind, and Love are priceless...If belief is unnecessary you might want to delete this:

Saidin wrote:

Oh and delete your signature while you're at it. It is completely unnecessary! Wink
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

Morphane
#8 Posted : 9/11/2009 5:46:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting encounter your friend had there Obliguhl. Oh what I would give to meet these beings, as my signature implies.

I've not had much luck trying to find the silence of mind that has been described. The monkey chatter of my brain makes meditation torture for me. I think it's like those stereogram pictures where if you stare for long enough, you see a hidden image. Some people seem to see it no problem, but I could stare for an hour and see nothing.

Saidin
#9 Posted : 9/11/2009 6:16:43 PM

Sun Dragon

DiscipleofSpice wrote:

Agreed, a still mind, and Love are priceless...If belief is unnecessary you might want to delete this:

Oh and delete your signature while you're at it. It is completely unnecessary! Wink

Touche my friend, touche! Wink

Don't believe me or anyone else, find your own truth.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin
#10 Posted : 9/11/2009 6:21:11 PM

Sun Dragon

Morphane wrote:
Very interesting encounter your friend had there Obliguhl. Oh what I would give to meet these beings, as my signature implies.

I've not had much luck trying to find the silence of mind that has been described. The monkey chatter of my brain makes meditation torture for me. I think it's like those stereogram pictures where if you stare for long enough, you see a hidden image. Some people seem to see it no problem, but I could stare for an hour and see nothing.

Practice young Grasshopper!

I still find meditation difficult which is why I haven't given up psychedelics yet. They oftentimes can provide that clarity and stillness of mind that I am looking for.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

polytrip
#11 Posted : 9/16/2009 4:15:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
DiscipleofSpice wrote:
Obliguhl, thank you for the report! The more accounts I read on here the more I realize I have no idea where I might end up next.

Saidin wrote:

Amazing! Those beliefs of yours are precisely mine. It's good to know people share the same mind here at the Nexus.

This is very familiar indeed.

obliguhl
#12 Posted : 9/23/2009 9:39:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's always a relief to get replies to such experiences, my friend says. He also wants to thank you for the "sneak preview". It's interesting, that evvery experience seems to offer something "new".

PerPLexED
#13 Posted : 9/24/2009 6:23:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic read! Tell your friend that he should try reading up on various things from various religions(i personally am seeking into kabbalah because i know there is power within it that can blow DMT away like it was nothing) and try getting into it before his trip(maybe spend a day learning/reading) all the whilst meditating, then get fully into meditation, and top it off with the right amount of spice. Maybe then, the teachings will be much more clear and concise and the doors to higher levels will be opened. PerPLexED says that the levels are a mind!@#$. He looks at them as such:

Quote:
What is a bacteria's life like? What would they consider g-d? What would they consider spice? What would they consider money? What would they consider "life goals"? How do they perceive the levels below them? above them?

Let's move up, What is an ant's life like? What would they consider g-d? What would they consider spice? What would they consider spirituality? What would they consider money?How do they perceive the levels below them? above them?

Lets move up, What's a dog's life like? What would they consider g-d? What would they consider spice? What would they consider money? How do they perceive the levels below them? above them?

Then there's our level. The control. The basis of our knowledge as we experience this first hand.

Lets move up, what would an advanced alien species life like? what would they consider spice? what would they consider money? what would they consider religion? how do they perceive g-d? how do they perceive levels below them? above them?

lets move up to an even more advanced alien species....

This is very vague and with minimal questions to get your mind going and also excludes many many levels, but it gets the point across to lead into the next level of questions. How many levels are there? Is it finite or does it go on forever? How do we traverse the levels? Are we conscious if we do traverse the levels?
What about the levels of consciousness?
How could we leave a mark, to remind us that we have risen and surpassed levels below us and that is why we are at our present place?
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 8/4/2010 9:01:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This has been the most amazing experience to date and it still invites to think about the amazing discoveries of my peruvian friend. He continued to smoke, despite "gods" wish and it didn't do him good. He still ponders about the meaning, even one year later. Now, here it is...the second, final page of "A talk with God":

Quote:

I'm the one quenching your thirst, letting you visit the upper deck.
No disturbances!
I must not fear death. The will is free; the feeling to be molded.
Free is the movement of the alienskin to the beat of thoughts.
Its hard to let go while the smoke is burning. Ayahuasca.

You know that its important to remember: You can only contact me this way.
I'm there for you all the time, but you have to take the burden.

Nothing is different between Love and Wrath. Equal is Love and Wrath.
Acknowledge: If you penetrate timeless spheres you need to understand to travel further.
Search for better ways of contacting me and a better place. This is my plea. You won't regret it.

I have watched the moon ...and a god... die.
God knows what's best.

You can see my reflection in Person x and z.
Contact me regularly. Get to know me and I will show you!

Hope you've enjoyed this very very personal message my friend pedro recieved a year ago.

Apoc
#15 Posted : 8/5/2010 1:05:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, that seems consistent with most "conversations with God". Basically, God says he loves you like crazy, that everything is ok, even though it might not seem that way at times, you are here for a purpose, just enjoy the ride while it lasts, and play the game of life, and love others. That seems to be the wisdom of "God".

Oh yeah, there also seems to be a theme in talking to God that is something like, "silly child, you always forget my love. Why is that? You are free to come and go as you please. If you want my love, you can have it, but you keep turning away. I'll always be waiting whenever you want to come back".