We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
chaga fungus extraction tips? Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 1/16/2017 5:15:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently learned of Chaga wbich has shown efficacy as an immune system builder and killing some cancers. I have done my research and it is recommended that an ethanol extraction and a water extraction with low heat be done on the same material as they extract differing beneficial sustances. Most sources state in that order but one that used the water first.

Would doing the water extraction first in a PC aid in lysing the cell wall before the ethanol? I have 195 proof everclear to do the pull. My thought is to press as much water out with a coffee press and dehydrate on low overnight before the alcohol soak. Most soak 7-10 days. I am wondering how much time is necessary? Kinda like a QWISO for herb takes minutes or do some compounds in it take more time?

Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

skoobysnax
#2 Posted : 1/16/2017 6:23:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?