We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
can you vaporise dmt through glass shotgun pipe? if so how? Options

Liberty0202
#1 Posted : 1/14/2017 4:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked
β€œIf you don't have a plan, you become part of somebody else's plan.”
― Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 1/14/2017 4:51:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This method is not very efficient, but it works, with nearly any pipe. It's pretty common sense stuff, so I apologize if this is something you already knew how to do.

Place some plant matter, such as cannabis, or mint, Or sage, etc...in the bowl of the pipe, place your DMT on top of the plant matter, light with a lighter and inhale. (Often time it helps to further place some plant matter on top of the DMT crystals, "sandwiching" the DMT crystals between your chosen plant material ) (do not place the flame directly on the contents of the bowl, but hold the lit lighter in place until you are done inhaling )

I've been smoking DMT in this fashion out the pipes pictured below with great success for quite some time, again, it's not very efficient, so you may need to scale up dose in accordance.

In my case personally, it only takes a single large inhalation and I'm in a breakthrough state, often before I can exhale, but, again, my dose ranges are adjusted to compensate for the inefficiency of the smoking utensil.

-eg
entheogenic-gnosis attached the following image(s):
KINDLE_CAMERA_1483159944000.jpg (187kb) downloaded 122 time(s).

Liberty0202
#3 Posted : 1/14/2017 5:01:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for some reason i couldn't see the image :/ sorry about the questions and thank you for your time but would i cover the other whole of the pipe with my hand ? i tried using a glass twirl pipe today but failed so i need this method to work ahah it looks like this ; http://www.smokersheaven...s-Shotgun-Pipe-18CM.html
― Terence McKenna

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 1/14/2017 5:21:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm...

Yeah, I would say keep your hand on the other end of the pipe until the pipe fills with smoke, then remove your hand to clear the pipe, quickly replacing your hand in order to allow the pipe to fill with smoke again, you may need to "clear" the pipe several times in a single inhalation.

When you say you "failed" what exactly do you mean?

-eg

Liberty0202
#5 Posted : 1/14/2017 5:28:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

okay so im a massive noob at this but i was with my friend and we poured about 60mg of dmt into the twirl pipe , i then lit the powder about an inch away from the glass and it turned to liquid so i went to inhale and little to nothing came out i blame it on me being an idiot and not covering the little hole on the side but I'm not sure , so just to be safe ill try the shotgun method and see if i have any luck do you think I can do it without using the sandwich method with and just pouring the dmt into it ?
― Terence McKenna

entheogenic-gnosis
#6 Posted : 1/14/2017 5:43:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Liberty0202 wrote:
okay so im a massive noob at this but i was with my friend and we poured about 60mg of dmt into the twirl pipe , i then lit the powder about an inch away from the glass and it turned to liquid so i went to inhale and little to nothing came out i blame it on me being an idiot and not covering the little hole on the side but I'm not sure , so just to be safe ill try the shotgun method and see if i have any luck do you think I can do it without using the sandwich method with and just pouring the dmt into it ?

I don't know what a "twirl pipe" is...

Do you have experience smoking THC extracts? Just think of it as like smoking butane THC extract sandwiched in cannabis. Basically just line the bowl with plant matter, place the DMT in the bowl on top of the plant matter layer, place another layer of plant matter over the DMT, and rip it like you were taking a hit of cannabis, don't be afraid of burning it, just focus on getting the smoke into your lungs.

If you can't get it to work past that, then maybe it's the universe telling you that it's not a good time.

-eg

Liberty0202
#7 Posted : 1/14/2017 5:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

okay yeah ill do it tomorrow and tell you how it goes , thank you hopefully i can experience the power of dmt !Smile
― Terence McKenna

entheogenic-gnosis
#8 Posted : 1/15/2017 3:44:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm still not certain that this was a serious thread, but in case it actually was, the Gracie and ZARKOV excerpt below should give you more than enough information, it's fairly old, but still valuable.

DMT - How and Why To Get Off
. . . a note from underground - Number 3
BY GRACIE AND ZARKOV
https://erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_info1.shtml
The below excerpt is authored by "gracie and zarkov" and the full version can be located in the link above.
Quote:
Method One: The "Freebase" Method

4a. Obtain a "freebase" airpipe such as the one illustrated below. Use with the largest funnel type bowl you can find. Insert the largest fine mesh stainless steel screen that will fit into the bowl. Then sprinkle the DMT uniformly over the center of the mesh screen. Make sure to keep thE DMT away from the edges of the screen so that when it melts it does not run over the edge of the screen.

\ /
\\ __||__ _==_ ________________
\\/ || \ | |____ / _______________
\ || | | ___ \/ /
| || | | | \ /
| | | | \/
\______/ \__/

FREE BASE AIR PIPE CLASSIC DMT PIPE
5a. Hold a match or torch above the screen and inhale deeply and slowly. Do not let the flame touch the DMT as this will destroy much of the drug. DMT melts and vaporizes easily so the point is to let the hot air rushing by the flame into the pipe vaporize the DMT. It is quite easy to vaporize the DMT and end up with the airchamber full of white DMT vapor.

Method Two: The Classic Psychedelic Ranger Method

4b. If you hanq out around a good glass blower or long time "head" you might be able to obtain a classic DMT pipe such as the one illustrated. Load the DMT into the glass reaction chamber and heat the outside bottom of the chamber with a flame.

5b. When the white vapor appears, breathe in deeply and slowly. If you inhale too soon or too quickly, the powdered DMT will be blown down your throat. It is not active that way. Make sure that all of the DMT is vaporized. In the absence of a classic DMT pipe, some people use a regular "hash oil" pipe heated from the outside. We find this too tricky to be reliable. You are just as likely to end up with boiling liquid DMT in your mouth. (That's why the classic pipe has a "V" shaped stem.) We personally use the "freebase" method.

In either case...

6. The smoke is very harsh. It tastes like burning plastic. It isn't particularly hot, but you will have a tendency to cough. On each toke try to hold your breath for as long as possible. Exhale and immediately take a second toke. The physical effects, a buzzing or vibration throughout your whole body, come on first. The intensity of these effects is not a reliable guide to the dosage of DMT that you have consumed. Keep taking lungfuls and holding them until all of the premeasured DMT is consumed. Gracie suggests that the best way to smoke DMT is to try to smoke as much as you can before you inevitablly fall into a trance. While not recommended for beginners, it does capture the approach you should take towards smoking your premeasured dose.

One advantage of the "freebase" method is that the 50 mg of DMT can be divided into three toke sized piles. The smaller amount can be easily vaporized and inhaled in one breath with the screen being reloaded with DMT after each toke.

7. Just as you feel yourself "going over the top", exhale. Breathe normally, close your eyes and enjoy the visions.

Your companions should be instructed to take the pipe from you when you close your eyes because you will have poor motor control. Since you will be in a trance for 4-8 minutes, you should also have told them not to disturb you. To them you will look like you are asleep. This is not a social drug or one to be taken casually; you will be entranced.

8. When you come our of the trance, remain seated for about 10 more minutes as you will still have only shaky control of your limbs.

9. In 30 minutes from the time you started you will be pretty much down, but still euphoric. You will be completely down after a total of about one hour.

1O. We do not recommend that DMT be combined with other drugs. It should be done on a clean head. Marijuana fogs the effects. It is not a party drug: the effects are most entertaining experienced in a quiet room. When DMT is smoked at the peak of a mushroom or LSD trip, the effects are spectacular, but only recsmmended for the experienced, most brave (or some might say, most foolhardy) of investigators. The effects used at the peak of another psychedelic can last for several hours.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_info1.shtml

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#9 Posted : 1/15/2017 3:45:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

° \ / °°°°°°
° \\ __||__ _==_ ________________ °°°°°°
° \\/ || \ | |____ / _______________ °°°°°°
° \ || | | ___ \/ / °°°°°°
° | || | | | \ / °°°°°°
° | | | | \/ °°°°°°
° \______/ \__/ °°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

These pipes look perfect in this window while I'm typing this, however, when I post, the are turned into a nonsensical jumble of lines, I guess you will have to visit the link to properly view the images of the pipes.

-eg

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 1/15/2017 6:35:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Put through a text editor and spaces added (works for me, at least):
\ /
\\ __||__ _==_ ________________
\\/ || \ | |____ / _______________
\ || | | ___ \/ /
| || | | | \ /
| | | | \/
\_______/ \__/

?

Edit: the forum engine deletes double spaces, it would seem, thus rendering these images as garbage. Opening the edit window for my post here brings the images back to a semblance of sense Confused

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

1ce
#11 Posted : 1/16/2017 2:19:52 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

I've had great luck with one. I used a gspot steamroller as I liked the bigger 'bowl' piece and smaller air carb.

I've really only ever needed 25-35mg with it. I used a sanwich method with 3-4 screens and cigarette ash. Warmed it slowly by heating the putside and ge tly warmed it with by carefully tickling the ash with a lighter flame and backing off.

Honest;y I love this pipe, the dmt vapor was so thick amd smooth amd hittih that carb let me get my lungs fuller than full.