We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilohuasca Endeavor Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 1/3/2017 7:28:20 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Psilohuasca Endeavor

**Dose: 200mg harmalas 40 minutes prior to ingesting 5g homegrown treasure coast mushrooms. It should be noted that this combination is not to be taken lightly. As always, take careful consideration into set and setting if attempting this.**

Yesterday was my first attempt at psilohuasca and I must say that I was very impressed with the effects. My cheap vacuum sealed bags don't keep a tight seal anymore and I haven't been able to replace it. Therefore, my mushrooms have been sitting in a ziplock bag with as much air squeezed out of it as possible in the freezer. This is obviously not ideal, and have since moved them into a mason jar. The point is that they have been losing potency so I was looking for a way to intensify the experience without having to eat a boatload of them.

I've had the intention of trying psilohuasca for months now, but I always psyche myself out and decide against it. Fear of the unknown, I suppose. I'm really good at making myself believe I might get in over my head and that I need to be more responsible and careful, even when all possible measures have been made to ensure a great trip. I guess it could be described as being stuck in my own head, to the point where I have a hard time trying new things. This isn't even necessarily just when it comes to psychedelics either. I'm a bit of an anti-social introvert, and convincing myself otherwise isn't always easy. Anyway, I know now that I should have been doing this method with mushrooms a long, long time ago.

I mixed the freebase rue with some OJ to help convert it to salt form. The hardest part of the whole experience was taking that shot of nasty, slightly gritty harmala infused orange juice. I hate how the powder sticks to your mouth and throat even after chasing it with moar OJ. I felt a bit nauseous due to my gag reflex being agitated so I started working on measuring out our mushies to take my mind off of it. I weighed out 4.2g for my GF (no harmalas for her this time, she wanted me to try it first...) and 5g for me.

It has been quite a while since I've orally ingested rue, so I guess you could say I sort of forgot how it affects me. Being on a completely empty stomach (last meal was 16+ hours prior) it started working pretty quickly, probably within 15 minutes. I felt sedated and calm but a little queasy and my balance was starting to get a little wobbly.

We like to pulverize our mushrooms into a powder and mix them in pulp free OJ. Since I was waiting for the harmalas to come on fully, the mushies sat in the juice for about 40-45 minutes before actually drinking it. So in a way, it is like the Lemon tek but with OJ.

After finishing the mush juice, I felt a bit bloated and slightly uncomfortable. This feeling quickly gave way to a rushing feeling. Energy seemed to be coursing through my entire body in an extremely euphoric fashion. I remember thinking, "hmmm, this feels nice!" Usually when I am coming up on mushrooms alone, I feel anxious and can't wait for that first hour to pass. This was different. The harmalas really helped dull the anxiety.

Within the first hour, visuals were starting to become noticeable, nothing major but they were there. The light and air seemed different, a bit blurry and shaky. The floor wiggled and I giggled. However, as we passed that 1 hour mark, I began to feel disappointment. I somehow convinced myself that it wasn't going to get any stronger and that "this is a waste of time I guess...don't know what all the hype is about...maybe I did something wrong..."

It was during these thoughts that my GF started reporting that her trip was coming on quite strong and I couldn't help but feel a little left behind as I sometimes do. A silly, selfish feeling, I know. I got up to go to the bathroom and this is when I first noticed that I felt almost drunk, stumbling around, bumping into the wall. Classic rue. As I sat on the pot, I felt a change in perception. "Perhaps this was going to be stronger than I thought?"

The truth is that it did start coming on quite strong after that point, but very slowly. I can only assume that the harmalas slowed down the onset time. That or the time dilation was getting so spacey that it was hard to tell how much time was passing at all. I came out of the bathroom with a big cheshire cat grin on my face and plopped back down on the couch. My GF was beginning to setup her paints and easel as she loves to paint, especially when tripping. I also bought her this live Led Zeppelin DVD for Christmas that had over 5 hours of live performances on it spanning from 1970-1979 covering some of their best work at The Royal Albert Hall, Madison Square Garden, Earl's Court, and Knebworth. I know I tend to sound like some Led Zep promoter, but hell, they are amazing and are incredible to listen to while on mushrooms. So, that is what was playing when the trip really started to take hold.

It really reminded me of the DMT headspace, like something was pulling on my skull, trying to free my soul. It was an oddly pleasant feeling. Another strange thing is that at times, it seemed like the trip would hide in my peripherals for a few moments and I would get lost in a thought loop of some sort wondering where the trip "went... where went... what went....where what went?" And then it would all come crashing back into view, front and center, and with full force. It wasn't extremely colorful, moar distorted than anything. Almost like looking through beer goggles or something of that nature. Bending, twisting, wiggling, stretching, breathing. I found it difficult to focus my gaze on anything and it was, at times, difficult to comprehend what my GF was saying to me. I would have these delayed reactions as the information slowly processed. So I would end up commenting on something that she said five minutes ago which would cause confusion and laughter. I felt like everything was in slow motion and that the air felt thick enough to swim in, if that makes any sense. Words felt funny in my mouth, so I couldn't talk very much but tried to anyway, lol. I was glued to the couch, only moving around to go to the bathroom or to change the music when the DVD ended.

At one point the trip did take a bit of a dark, emotional turn when we started talking about my older brother, who has been in and out of prison since he was 18. He is 28 now, soon to be 29. I want to believe that he will turn his life around someday, but I'm quite skeptical. The last time I saw him, we ended up in a drunken brawl on the side of the highway years ago over practically nothing. It was that day where I lost respect for him, which makes me very sad. He has grown into someone who has been hardened by prison. He gets out every once in a while, but he told me before that it is just easier to be in prison because it is "too hard to find a legit job being a felon" etc etc. He was always the guy I looked up to when we were growing up as kids, even when we lived on opposite sides of the country from each other. He was the first person I ever smoked weed with, and consequently was the person I got into the most trouble with. But we were (are) brothers and I love him to death and always will. He has a strange mentality, one that I can understand, but one that I don't agree with, hence the fighting in the streets. Believe me, I'm a lover, not a fighter, but in prison, people tend to settle their disputes with violence...needless to say, he kicked the crap out of me when I told him what he didn't want to hear.

I just wanted to get my point across to him but it didn't go through I'm afraid. The point of this story is that the trip turned into me reminiscing about the good and bad times we shared and ended with me saying I didn't want to talk about it anymore. I was in tears by the end of the discussion but it felt good to get it out of my system. It tears me up, I can't even begin to know how it must feel for my mom, good lord.

It is interesting to see where a psychedelic trip can take you. After that discussion, things returned to being completely carefree and happy. I guess I just had some negative energy to release and I have a tough time doing that on a sober level sometimes. With this psilohuasca combination, I was able to let go with ease and was reminded that sometimes you can't change things or people. You can only hope for the best and if the "best" never comes, well then, that is just life. Control what you can, lead by example, and don't worry about the unknown, what ifs, and the uncontrollable.

At this point, roughly 6 hours had past and the peak had been wrapped up around the discussion of my brother. What is interesting is that I could float into those memories with ease, almost like reliving them, but in a dream or trance like state. This is common for me when on mushrooms, but it was even easier to navigate when harmalas were thrown into the mix. I gradually started to come down through the rest of the night. We ate and watched some TV and then went to bed. I slept like a baby and feel quite refreshed and positive today.

This is a combination I won't soon forget. I should have been doing this all along. Psilohuasca is not for the faint of heart and provides deep introspection even when it is hard to face. I will absolutely continue my explorations of rue and mushrooms next time. In fact, I may never go back to just mushrooms alone! Anyway, as always, thanks for reading! Any and all thoughts are welcome!

PEACE

-TGO-

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spaced Out 2
#2 Posted : 1/3/2017 8:30:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report TGO

Changa during the peak works very well too and takes it to a new level. I agree about that horrible harmala taste, geesh that's gotta be the worst part. Its one reason why I don't work with it more orally. Once that taste is on the tongue it doesn't want to go away.

Sounds like it was a good trip though, BTW have you ever posted any of your gf paintings, would be interesting seeing some created under the influence!

Peace Thumbs up

smoothmonkey
#3 Posted : 1/4/2017 5:39:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing man!

I too tend to psyche myself and doubt my capabilities just before ingestion, but your report is encouraging to say the least. I'm glad you had a positive experience with psilo Smile
реР рдЕрд╕рддреЛ рдорд╛ рд╕рджреНрдЧрдордп ред
рддрдорд╕реЛ рдорд╛ рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд░реНрдЧрдордп ред
рдореГрддреНрдпреЛрд░реНрдорд╛ рдЕрдореГрддрдВ рдЧрдордп ред

Gone-and-Back
#4 Posted : 1/5/2017 1:24:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I can't believe you did such a large dose of psilohuasca. I did it once, but ingested only 2g of mushrooms along with about 4g of rue. That alone was an extremely intense experience, I can't imagine what it would of been like at your dosage. Your a trooper.

Nice report though.

I really think mushrooms are meant to be combined with Harmalas honestly. It smooths it all out so well.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

TGO
#5 Posted : 1/6/2017 6:21:10 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Glad you guys enjoyed the report, I definitely enjoyed the experience! Big grin

S02: I haven't posted any of her work but all attach some of my favorites to this post. She usually starts out with small designs and/or flowers and then it can get pretty abstract, as you can likely imagine! We just bought an easel for her and she loves it!

SM: Conquering the nerves is something I have to work on nearly every time, even though once I am past the "come up" stage, I remember why I love mushrooms so much and realize it was silly to be so anxious. I forgot to mention in my response to S02 that I almost puffed on some changa towards the end but couldn't convince myself...I'm a big chicken haha! There is always next time!

Gone-and-Back: I settled on a 5g dose mainly because my mushrooms have been slowly losing potency and are not quite as strong as they once were a few months ago when I picked them. Although I must admit, this experience packed quite a punch that is hard to describe. It took me by surprise! The harmalas added a whole new depth that I intend to explore more in the future!

TGO attached the following image(s):
DSCF0364.JPG (4,451kb) downloaded 264 time(s).
DSCF0363.JPG (4,036kb) downloaded 259 time(s).

Jees
#6 Posted : 1/6/2017 9:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the report TGO, always nice to read your down to earth style.

Harmalas taste bad? Encapsulate Thumbs up
Or split it up and use the harmine which is completely tasteless as FB, and subjectively I've found it not less maoi potent because of it.

TGO
#7 Posted : 1/7/2017 7:21:17 PM

Welcoming committee

Thanks Jees!

I've never attempted it with capsules nor have I tried my hand at separating harmala alkaloids. There is a whole world of possibilities I hope to try soon!

On a completely random note, I just received my acceptance letter for going back to college in the fall! I never finished the first time around due to making poor choices at the time. I don't know what I want to study yet, but I am overjoyed that I will FINALLY be able to continue my education and better myself as an individual!

Love

Spaced Out 2
#8 Posted : 1/7/2017 10:28:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome news TGO, congratulations!

Thanks for posting some of her artwork BTW, I like them, so thank you both really.Thumbs up

So do you have any ideas at all, you must have something in mind to reapply?
Sounds like it'll all work regardless!

Peace

_Arcane_
#9 Posted : 1/8/2017 12:07:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you TGO for your report, I love a good trip report especially when they are of a positive nature, the gel caps are probably a decent idea, they made my 3.5g of ground rue and the same of mimosa hostilis easier to swallow thats for sure, with a cheap capsule making device it took seconds to make 20 gel caps.

Psilohuasca reports are of real interest, its something I really want to try.

Keep those reports coming! Thumbs up

Also great news on college.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

Jees
#10 Posted : 1/8/2017 3:13:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
...I've never attempted it with capsules nor have I tried my hand at separating harmala alkaloids...
One can get easily 200mg of extract in one capsule 00 size. In trying for the sake of it I succeeded in adding all harmalas + dreems all in 1 capsule for 1 experience. If not overly handy then 2 max 3 capsules will do just fine.

Separating is not necessary unless one wants to. My hunt for harmaline left me a tiny pile of harmine, it was so welcome to find out it's quite powerful and non tasting. First tests show a shorter duration though, or was that circumstantial?

TGO
#11 Posted : 1/9/2017 2:48:45 AM

Welcoming committee

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
That's awesome news TGO, congratulations!

Thanks for posting some of her artwork BTW, I like them, so thank you both really.Thumbs up

So do you have any ideas at all, you must have something in mind to reapply?
Sounds like it'll all work regardless!

Peace

She says thank you for your kind words. She gets a little shy about sharing her art but I convinced her to let me!

Very happy

As for school, I'm stuck choosing between something in healthcare or something with computers (likely programming or something related). I don't want to stick people with needles so being a doctor, nurse, phlebotomist and related fields are out. I have always been fascinated with radiology or perhaps working in a hospital lab.

I haven't registered for any classes yet and I have some time to think about it since I won't be attending until the fall. I think 2017 is going to be a great year!

_Arcane_ wrote:
Thank you TGO for your report, I love a good trip report especially when they are of a positive nature, the gel caps are probably a decent idea, they made my 3.5g of ground rue and the same of mimosa hostilis easier to swallow thats for sure, with a cheap capsule making device it took seconds to make 20 gel caps.

Psilohuasca reports are of real interest, its something I really want to try.

Keep those reports coming! Thumbs up

Also great news on college.

Thanks! I highly recommend psilohuasca, especially if you love mushrooms and are looking to kick it up a few notches! I don't know what I was so worried about, honestly. I've worked with mushrooms for a long time, longer than any other psychedelic, and adding harmalas to the mix felt right, like it was supposed to be that way.

Jees wrote:
One can get easily 200mg of extract in one capsule 00 size. In trying for the sake of it I succeeded in adding all harmalas + dreems all in 1 capsule for 1 experience. If not overly handy then 2 max 3 capsules will do just fine.

Separating is not necessary unless one wants to. My hunt for harmaline left me a tiny pile of harmine, it was so welcome to find out it's quite powerful and non tasting. First tests show a shorter duration though, or was that circumstantial?

Capsules are something I may look into. It definitely sounds easier to get down than a shot of harmala infused OJ. Would the wait time be any different? I guess it would probably differ a bit from person to person and depend on how quickly the stomach can breakdown the capsule.

Any over the counter medicine that has come in capsules generally starts working somewhere between 30min to an hour for me so taking that into consideration, I'd probably dose my capsule of harmalas, wait an hour, and then eat the mushrooms.

Jees
#12 Posted : 1/9/2017 5:58:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The breakdown of a capsule goes pretty fast, a site mentions between 5 and 15 minutes.

In the past I've found serious delays with capsules, as if it is parked somewhere. But that stopped since eating a bit with the capsule, and you know my mantra: oat porridge with a little honey.
I make the porridge with oat milk, not cow milk, I never drink cow milk btw, I have no idea how cow milk acts with the alkaloids.
So having the digestion system booted with something that protects and greases the linings. Not too much, just enough. Fasten seat belts, it goes fast (considering oral.)

Thumbs up

anon_003
#13 Posted : 1/9/2017 6:51:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a serious dose of psilohuasca!!! Glad you made it out in one piece.

It can be easy when you are tripping to become sensitive to everybody's pains and struggles. Just remember that we ALL have pains and struggles, and truthfully, they are what help us learn and move forward into better lives. People have to learn lessons the hard way or they wont take them to heart. AND, it is these same struggles we endure which allows us to more fully treasure the pleasantries of life.

Taking on all of the guilt and misery of everyone around you is a noble and selfless pursuit, but one that will ultimately lead to people not learning lessons they need to learn on their own, and being taken advantage of. Bad spirits love to take advantage of the good spirits.

not saying don't try and help people out. Keep leading by EXAMPLE, like you were saying, and the right people who are really looking for help will come to you.

Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

dragonrider
#14 Posted : 1/11/2017 10:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A while ago i had a fight here on the DMT-nexus, that just escalated and got very ugly. But i think i learned a valuable lesson from it: When you're dealing with realy negative shit, you cannot ever expect there to be any strategy available that yields a positive outcome. Maybe some strategies are worse than others, but there is just never any strategy available that can turn something negative into something positive.

When you're a positive person you are maybe tempted to believe that you can turn things around and turn something bad into something good. But that's a mistake. Truly negative shit, stays negative, no matter what you do.

Like anon_003 said, sometimes you just can't (or shouldn't) dodge what's coming for you. But just don't have any unrealistic expectations about what you can do about it.

And when it comes to something like brotherly love, i don't think it realy matters if you would fail in saving him. Well, ofcourse it matters an awfull lot. But i mean, as long as you love him and he knows it, you haven't realy failed anything as far as i can see.

Be well.

TGO
#15 Posted : 1/13/2017 6:05:52 PM

Welcoming committee

Thanks for the insight guys!

My main concern is that I've lost all respect for him and I think that is what hurts me the most. I haven't even talked to him in years, besides reading letters that he sends to my mom, usually asking for money so he can buy things in prison. He has to change himself, and I accept that. I've accepted that for a long time now but it doesn't leave me any less disappointed and frustrated with the situation and the idiotic decisions he makes.

The situation itself has a sense of detachment because we don't even live in the same state. I'll go day to day and not even think or worry about it. The reason I brought it up in my report is because it (psilohuasca) dug up some old emotions that seemingly needed to be dealt with. I don't want to change who he is or swing in to the rescue when he finds himself in a new pile of crap on a daily basis, because that isn't possible or even slightly reasonable. In all honesty, my concern for him has mostly turned into stale, bitter anger and I can't help but feeling a little ashamed for those feelings. I don't love him any less, and I never will, but the mixed emotions become tiresome and the "love" has changed. Letting go of any personal sense of responsibility towards him is the only way to move forward.

He is the only one in control of his future. I accept that.