We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My fellow psychonauts Options

Mushroomhead
#1 Posted : 1/8/2008 11:15:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends, I feel like ive won the lottery finding this forum, reading your experiences is a joy to behold, thankyou's all Very happy , Ive only really been getting into the works of mr mckenna this last 6 months or so & ive listened to many many hours of his talks & never heard his equal Wink u see ive never actually smoked dmt before but im terribly excited for when i do finally have a chance to do it, Ive lived in ireland all my life & i started psilocybe mushrooms @ the age of 13, i dont bother with piddlely little doses & never had, im now nearly 40, the question id like to ask all of u is this topic of the inner alien world, I get shown these stone tablets (but arent made of stone i dont know what their made of its like a mother of pearl type substance) & they are inscribed with a language thats totally unfamilar to me but a voice gives me a connection to the annukai anyone else familiar with this?
don't worry when the skies not blue, cause flowers grow from everything you do

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 1/9/2008 1:31:24 AM

JC

Hey mushroomhead, Ive not came across alien writings in hyperspace though my cousin has seen things and ive read reports here of people being shown alien writing. What does the voice say about the annunaki?? Ive heard of them through David Ickes books and he doesnt paint them in a good light, he says there shapeshifting reptiles that created us as slaves, kind of makes sense with all the evidence he gives. And tallys up to the wikipedia description, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annunaki Cant remember the guy who translated the sumerian tablets who icke quotes a lot but he says the same, serpent race blah blah blah

Mushroomhead
#3 Posted : 1/9/2008 2:05:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ive been getting these visions for over 20yrs & the voice seems to only say that, [b:a138186abe]this is real[/b:a138186abe] over & over at least that what seems to be happening
don't worry when the skies not blue, cause flowers grow from everything you do

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 1/9/2008 2:13:09 AM

JC

I dont doubt what icke says about these things is real and what is it the voice is saying is real?? The annunaki? Dont doubt it!! funnily enough ive had a few experiences where all these things and voices are screaming at the same time, this is real remember this is real!! Screaming love and laughing and millions of them!! :o Shocked Very happy