We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Man Steals Soda While On DMT(?) Options

entheogenic-gnosis
#41 Posted : 1/10/2017 6:52:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
benzyme wrote:
I've had AMT, and it wasn't particularly disorienting; just felt 'geeked-out'.
can't speak on DALT, never tried it.

probably easier to find DALT, AMT, not so much.

I've also had AMT. I really liked it just lasted far too long, was stimulating like cactus/mescaline but with tryptamine visuals. The come up was pretty rough though, real bad nausea every time.

I could easily have went out and stole cans of soda on AMT if that was my thing.

DMT leads to petty theft is hilarious, the connections they make and the education they clearly lack is pretty shocking. It would be so easy to educate police on drugs but they don't, as someone mentioend hes probably just googled it. Same with doctors they really don't know much about recreational drugs and the different kinds you get its weird why they don't...

Funny that it was mentioned to be a stimulating compound, or that it produced a feeling of being "geeked out" in conjunction with psychedelia, because structurally AMT is the indole analogue of amphetamine. Let me explain:
if you take phenethylamine, and add a methyl group to the alpha carbon of the ethylamine side chain you obtain alpha-methyl-phenethylamine, also known as amphetamine. Now, when you take tryptamine, (which is identical to phenethylamine only a pyrrole ring is located between the benzene ring and the ethylamine side chain) and apply a methyl group to the alpha carbon in the ethylamine side chain, you obtain alpha-methyl-tryptamine, which is the indole analogue of amphetamine.

AMT is also quite variable in its effects , as shulgin elaborates:
Quote:
There is quite obviously a wide range of reported effect described for a-MT, indicating much individual variability. For some it has a fast onset, for others a slow one. Some find it a good psychedelic, others are disturbed by the negative physical side-effects.
-shulgin;TIHKAL

-eg

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

unclesyd
#42 Posted : 1/12/2017 6:06:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I read threw most comments and seen no where anyone suggest these people were on orally activated DMT, and so they would be on a few hour journey, making it extremely unlikely but totally possible these people were on DMT.

Also read this "...plant phalaris grasses, plant acacia trees, plant diplopterys cabrerana, plant whatever will survive in your area"

NO,NO,NO

Phalaris grasses can run rampant and destroy wetlands diversity, and i'm sure other DMT plants could do similar things in different areas. Please use extreme caution when growing anything that could potentially spread in your area. Have yourself a nice little patch, but keep it in your house or yard. Find varieties that won't spread in your area, keep your stuff from spreading freely, etc.

Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

entheogenic-gnosis
#43 Posted : 1/12/2017 2:11:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

unclesyd wrote:
So I read threw most comments and seen no where anyone suggest these people were on orally activated DMT, and so they would be on a few hour journey, making it extremely unlikely but totally possible these people were on DMT.

Also read this "...plant phalaris grasses, plant acacia trees, plant diplopterys cabrerana, plant whatever will survive in your area"

NO,NO,NO

Phalaris grasses can run rampant and destroy wetlands diversity, and i'm sure other DMT plants could do similar things in different areas. Please use extreme caution when growing anything that could potentially spread in your area. Have yourself a nice little patch, but keep it in your house or yard. Find varieties that won't spread in your area, keep your stuff from spreading freely, etc.

Post number 28 of this thread:

AluminumFoilRobots wrote:
Couldn't it have been an oral DMT preparation?
I mean, I've been fully capable of taking a walk around the block while on oral DMT. I don't know why he stole the soda, I would HATE going to jail on any psychedelic

when I was speaking about growing Entheogenic plants in your area I was intending it to be done in a mindful manner, if a plant is invasive in a way that damages the eco system, then choose another plant.

-eg

Godsmacker
#44 Posted : 4/3/2017 4:10:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd imagine it'd be pretty difficult to buy a soda after taking a toke of good changa outside the store... a friend of mine smoalked changa whilst driving; people have gotten away with much stupider things whilst high on DMT preparations.
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Metashaman
#45 Posted : 4/24/2017 6:35:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
I think I finally have the DMT realm figured out now. All this time, the entities just wanted our attention so they could encourage us to steal soda pop for them... I've spent all this time integrating and trying to make sense of my experiences when all I really needed to do was open the fridge and offer up the Mt Dew during blast off...

Big grin

Thumbs up

Hahahahah.. I was drinking soda and lost it to the keyboard..
Well played hyperspace... well played.

That was funny as all heck.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

PREV123