We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here's a little experiment.. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 9/9/2009 5:09:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i figured this out after waking up in the middle of the night, and flicking on the light switch..the lights are really bright becasue I have been sleeping in the dark for hours and immediatly close my eyes to protect them..and I see that geometric grid..you all know what I mean, the alex grey always has in his artwork..spiraling out from the centre of my visual field..no visions or anthing, only the grid..no mindwarp or euphoria besides the melatonin feeling.

It's not colourful or anything, just a shade of gold against my red eyelids, with the bright lights shining against them. I can do this every night now whenever I wake up to get water or anything..I close my eyes and state at my light on the ceiling, and then flick the lights on..and there it is!! it can be faint or really pronounced but it is always there!! Very interesting..it's never there in the daytime, unless I am tripping of course..

So it would be interesting if enough people try this for a few nights and see if they can get the same thing..I know that for sure no doubt about it in my case there is some endogenous tryptamine being released at night, and it has visual activity..maybe 5meo..pinoline? who knows but it's very cool..only there with my eyes closed though, if I open them it's gone..and if I sit in the light for more than a few minutes it goes away as well..so it is something that is released in the dark..I doubt it's pure DMT though, becasue I dont get this grid really with DMT until my dose is high, and then there is other stuff going on..I do get it with lower doses of psilocybin though..haha I do this every night now just to see it, its quite beautiful..always gold and red. Always wonder if anyone else does this same thing!

If you do try it, make sure you have been sleeping in the dark for a few hours..go to the light swtich before you do anything else, close you're eyes and stare right at the light and flick it on..if you can, stand right under the light.

If you have Tools 10000 Days album, its the spiral with the eyes on the actual CD..exactly the sme as that..but with no eyes of course..and it's alwasy gold agains my red eyelids..and I dont see it in the dark either..only when light shines through my closed eyelids after being in the dark.
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 9/9/2009 6:43:57 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i will try this.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 9/9/2009 10:37:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I get this sort of thing too, when I wake up out of deep sleep to take a piss.

Mine is blues and indigos. Very charged or electric visually.

It's visual for a few moments with open eyes. Much more prominent with closed eyes, obviously.

I've never payed enough attention to distinguish what sort of geometry it is arranged by.

All I know is that it's very brilliant, complex, definitely symmetrically aesthetic and comprised of charged/electric bluish indigos(maybe some yellow gold as well).

When it happens to happen again I will observe more carefully.

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 9/9/2009 1:34:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol dude nice experiment. But i got some other things i noticed, when i keep lookin at the ceiling for a while it starts to flowing slowly just like tripping on acid. And sometimes when i sleep infront of tv and wake up, it takes me few times to wake up and sleep again and wake up, so every time i open my eyes for a minute and look at the tv whatever film is that doesnt matter, the scene starts morphing.

Just like a guy walkin on the street is is sitting down on a chair and suddenly some other character comes out of him in a totally different environment, then he fells down lets say and when he tries to get up he morphs into a dog, so doggie continues to walk until it moprhs into a sex scene in bed Razz......

its twisted thing i dont know if happening to any of you Smile