We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
DMT vaping guide Options

ebugogo413
#121 Posted : 7/31/2016 9:15:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this awesome guide. Are the common doses in the OP for the GVG, or are they just meant to be broad ranges? I'm using The Machine based on q21q21's guide, and since it's ranked lower in efficiency, I'm wondering if the dosages will be a little higher than the suggested ones in the OP. I'm mainly concerned with the Low/Common/High dosages. Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sindroide
#122 Posted : 12/3/2016 10:42:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone on this awesome forum... I really like to thanks you all for this post... and still didn't try it... not even dmt as well.

So based on the 1:6 ratio with 300mg of spice you would have tens of breaktrought doses?!? instead of just 6 (of 50 mg each maybe not well heated?).

Is it truth that vaping dmt like this has this enormous efficiency ? I mean I have no dout that this actually works... but I have no idea how much eliquid+spice would take a big puff (or two for a breaktrought dose). In case of affirmative... vaping dmt with a decent mod would only requiere a few mg of spice for a breaktrought? how many mg that could be?

What happen if I use this formula with 2 ml of spice-juicy and save the rest for another far day when I would have another experience? The juicy will get dry or will be conserved?

thanks in advance for your response!

jirodreamsofdank
#123 Posted : 12/27/2016 10:36:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

After looking into the various options and not wanting to deal with flame and glass, I decided to order a Flowermate Mini vaporizer for $85. It has wax and herb canisters, so crystal or changa will be an option.

Will update about success or failure.

#124 Posted : 12/27/2016 1:32:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

ebugogo413 wrote:
Thanks for this awesome guide. Are the common doses in the OP for the GVG, or are they just meant to be broad ranges? I'm using The Machine based on q21q21's guide, and since it's ranked lower in efficiency, I'm wondering if the dosages will be a little higher than the suggested ones in the OP. I'm mainly concerned with the Low/Common/High dosages. Thanks!

Those dosages on the first page are good general estimates. Once you get a better feel over time for how you're using your lighter on the machine, distance of flame, speed and depth of your draw of air when you inhale, all these things will affect how efficiently the dosages will deliver.

Then of course there's personal sensitivity, which over time the more you vape and the deeper you go with the experiences, ime sensitivity can open up greatly, meaning eventually 'less is more' [and not just with DMT but with every other psych].

Also imo/ime the more i've worked with DMT and changa over the years the more i've learned to greatly appreciate the immediate environmet and the whole [if any] ritual leading up to. Setting and personalized ritual went a long way for me as far as depth is concerned. Not that environment and ritual is necessary for these experiences, but I found that they can greatly affect the onset and how the experience plays out. The experience isn't entirely dependent on setting/ritual or anything, but there's definitely something to be said for it.

Norsern_vind
#125 Posted : 3/8/2017 7:13:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has found the soda bottle method to be the best way to launch info hyperspace. SWIM recently mass a simple modification to this that drastically reduces the frustration most often experience, that prevents spice from melting all over the place and/or having to deal with the foil being stubborn.

SWIM is attempting to create a more robust version of the soda bottle method, that is reuseable and more durable.

TGO
#126 Posted : 3/8/2017 7:32:00 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Norsern_vind wrote:
SWIM has found the soda bottle method to be the best way to launch info hyperspace. SWIM recently mass a simple modification to this that drastically reduces the frustration most often experience, that prevents spice from melting all over the place and/or having to deal with the foil being stubborn.

SWIM is attempting to create a more robust version of the soda bottle method, that is reuseable and more durable.

From the first page of this thread:

anrchy wrote:
Devices that do not work well or are not recommended:

Tin Foil
Anything using a plastic bottle
Vapor Genie Glass bat

When vaporizing DMT freebase, you want to use convection, not conduction. That is the reason why methods like the soda bottle and meth pipe do not work well, leading to frustration and disappointing trips. I would highly recommend looking into the vaping/smoking options on the first page of this thread instead of trying to improve upon something that has been proven to be inefficient.

Convection > Conduction
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Complexity
#127 Posted : 3/8/2017 7:44:04 PM

Being & Becoming

Hey folks, can you give me an opinion?

I'm doing my sessions with 15 mg, but I find comfortable to take them with 4-5 hits. Should I reduce the amount of hits (so do larger hits) or is it fine in your opinion? I tried also with less hits in the past, and the only difference I noticed was a more violent come-up (which is something I find uncomfortable).

EDIT: I use the meth pipe.
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

strtman
#128 Posted : 3/9/2017 6:44:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do not use a meth pipe. From what I learned on this forum a meth pipe is not the right thing one should use for smoking DMT.

I use a GVG. If you can afford I advise you buying one. It is an excellent tool and makes vaping DMT easy to do after some practice. With 20 mg goo or some more, one hit, sometimes two, and you’re gone.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Complexity
#129 Posted : 3/9/2017 8:01:47 PM

Being & Becoming

strtman wrote:
I do not use a meth pipe. From what I learned on this forum a meth pipe is not the right thing one should use for smoking DMT.

I use a GVG. If you can afford I advise you buying one. It is an excellent tool and makes vaping DMT easy to do after some practice. With 20 mg goo or some more, one hit, sometimes two, and you’re gone.

I wanted to buy one years ago but didn't find anyone shipping it to my country. Nor the official website.
I was already thinking about searching again soon, even if I don't plan to buy it in the next future since recently I've had some major expense.

By the way, I actually wasn't asking how to reduce my number of hits, but if it was fine to make more hits since this makes the come-up gentler.
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

Xochipilli13
#130 Posted : 5/10/2017 2:05:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vaporizing DMT has always been the most effective and my favorite method.

I use Pax handheld vapes and the Herbalizer desktop. Herbi is Goat.
Temperature is opinionated but SWIM usually does changa around 35o-36oF and
freebase with bud around 39oF. 1rst gen Pax doesn't have temp setting and still
works magic but my friend's newer one does it takes around the same temps. This
way you don't have to worry about getting a harsh or uncomfortable hit and it's
very consistent

Eaglepath
#131 Posted : 7/8/2017 8:35:04 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Dear all,

I just became a member and it´s some irony cuz I think this is the first forum I have ever become a member in and of course it needed to be the right one!Pleased Anyway hello all, I am happy to be here and you are all doing an amazing work!

Eger to write something I follow this post..

The last months I have been trying some techniques of vaping to realize in the end that the best method was going back to a little bong and the "sandwich method".

The "VG" I found was hard to use due to the symbiosis between "sucking" and "lighting" to get a nice and big smoke.

The "oilburner" I had a sort of similar problem with plus that you need to roll it at the same time you applying correct heat and correct "sucking".

I have no experience with electrical equipment, but that seems very interesting!Smile

The VG and oilburner will work with practise but I just find the technique so much easier with a bong and the sanwich method. My pure breakthrough experiences has been with that method.

You put some ash in the bottom, mix the dmt in the ash..cover with a little bit more and some small caapi leaves on the top. Apply heat while you such slowly with your stomache and when everything glows you build up stronger and stronger toke drag all in and hold it.... Beam me up Scottie!

Changa is also really great and easy to work with but I do not want to compare it as I think it"s a whole other attraction in the theme park.

Good luck!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

syberdelic
#132 Posted : 7/8/2017 9:29:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

delete me

Clife777
#133 Posted : 9/20/2017 3:27:46 PM

Multi Dimensional Entity

I think you should add Volcano Vapor to that list (Works Well)
Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

The universe is but one floor of an infinite elevator shaft

Alev-Kev
#134 Posted : 12/5/2017 3:20:17 PM

Just a consciousness walking around in a meatsak

Greetings Family!
I'll start this, first with Gratitude for ALL who came before and ALL who still reside: Thank you, for your presence here and your invaluable input.
In my experiences I've tried many ways to smoke the spice. The best I've found so far is a Vaporization tech that I use a glass-blown, sherlock style piece that has a blown glass screen. I ordered a couple ceramic discs that are supposed to go in Vape hoses for volcanoes to add terpenes for their concentrates. The medium size fits perfect as a 'cap' to the bowl. I crimped a stainless screen with some cannabis res on it, tucking the edges toward the middle. The rez on that screen keeps spice from falling thru. I use a torch lighter, held about an inch away from the Ceramic Cap, and slowly draw super-heated air past the disc, vaporizing the spice near perfectly!! I'll take a pic of my pipe when I get home and post it here to the thread.
Also, as an aside... THE DOSAGE GUIDE IS ON POINT!! I somehow missed this STICKY when I started vaping and extracting my own. I was trying to test "potency", so I was being all methodical about it.
Needless to say, going 20-25 to 40ish, then to 60 Mg was HUUUGGEE!! I'll post a full trip report about the 60mg soon. The guide says OVERKILL for GOOD REASON. lol. Twisted Evil
Alev-Kev attached the following image(s):
20171205_110237.jpg (1,002kb) downloaded 382 time(s).
20171205_110325.jpg (1,059kb) downloaded 379 time(s).

Sasquach2112
#135 Posted : 2/9/2018 2:24:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive beem reading through the info here and theres alot of good stuff. But i wonder why no meantion of using a dab rig with a quartz nail or banger? Ive tried the sandwich method the machine and oil burner/meth pipe before converting my dab rig into s spice rig. Its been almost foolproof the only main concern is being patient and waiting for the banger/nail to sufficiently cool down so you done burn it. And the few times ive been inpatient and drop my dose too early i only destroyed some of it from The heat and still got pretty good results. But when done properly the vapor snooth and not harsh at all. Using the other method had me convinced that if i couldnt feel/taste the hit i wasnt doing it right but with the dab rig i get almost no taste and its not harsh at all. Helping me to hold the hit in even longer.. its really been a game changer for me

iamthatiam
#136 Posted : 3/18/2018 11:59:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Someone I know made a comparison review of commercial vapes.

Evolve-C, Hive
-Comes with both a wax atomizer (good for wax/crystal) and an oil atomizer (good for amber colored oil).
-Stealth.
-Superb flavor. Not harsh at all.
-Easy to use, just press button and inhale.
-Easy to dose without measuring.
-Much more enjoyable journey compared to pipe and flame. Less mechanical/abstract and more profound. Had several spiritual awakenings with this (like being lucid but in normal reality), which never happened with any other method.
-Easy to swap wax and oil atomizer.
-Fixed power output but works ok. Can modulate temperature by button pressing and releasing, but is not ideal.
-Fixed airflow. It is a bit on the low side, but works ok.
-Hard to get too much in a single token due to restricted airflow.
-Lacks in documentation on how to service.

Wax atomizer pro's:
-Coil can be cleaned.
-Not much spice is lost if the coil breaks.
-Not subject to leaking or clogging.
-Easy to fill.
-Can be used for both wax and oil (keep upright when using with oil and don't overfill as it blocks the breather holes forever).

Wax atomizer con's
-Does not hold much spice.

Oil atomizer pro's:
-Can store a lot of juice.
-Much easier to use than any other method of smoking, if it works. It has quite a few disadvantages tough.

Oil atomizer con's:
-Can't clean coil as it is not accessible.
-If the coil breaks (and it will eventually), you need to replace the entire atomizer, which will result in lost juice due to it being stuck in the chamber. You can blow some of it out though.
-Will start to clog at some point, restricting airflow and eventually entirely blocking airflow.
-The atomizer can be de-clogged by clearing small holes on the bottom (not the holes in the canister but near the thread) and blowing both ways through the pipes and holes. However, this will lead to leaking (albeit slowly).
-Will need to store with gas seal tape wrapped around the holes above the thread to prevent leaking.
-Hard to fill.

RDA vape pro's:
-Good for both amber colored oil, wax, and powder.
-Easy to fill.
-Easy to use, just press button and inhale.
-Much more enjoyable journey compared to pipe and flame. Less mechanical/abstract and more profound. Had several spiritual awakenings with this (like being lucid but in normal reality), which never happened with any other method.
-No leaking.
-Can hold plenty of spice if you roll up a small piece of fine metal mesh and jam it in the middle of the coil.
-Can use ceramic coil.
-Works with cotton swab as well (oil only), but dry hits will be terrible and it wastes quite a bit of spice. Recommend ceramic or metal mesh.
-Adjustable power. It works best in temperature (Jule) mode. Use 20 Jule with 100 degrees Celsius. Basically very low power.
-Adjustable airflow.
-Easy to change coil if broken or dirty.
-Easy to clean.
-Very nice flavor if metal mesh or ceramic coil is used.
-Works with both powder, wax, and oil.
-Battery lasts very long.

RDA vape con's:
-Not super small (less stealthy).
-Battery can explode if mishandled.
-Easy to get too much in a single token if you set the wattage too high together with a high airflow.

Transition
#137 Posted : 5/26/2018 5:02:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice, i've only had some word of mouth so this is good reference before blast off. Got some old MFLB's I'm willing to use.

f1
#138 Posted : 5/27/2018 4:22:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Clife777 wrote:
I think you should add Volcano Vapor to that list (Works Well)

I think the volcano deserves more attention as well.

Only negative is the bags become coated with the spice, slight waste but very minimal.

Love

I love not having a flame thrower in my face as I break through and clearing the the bag in bed; lights out Thumbs up

[Make sure to get the liquid pad!!]
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

Love appears
#139 Posted : 5/28/2018 12:10:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone reading this.

Matter of vaporizing DMT seems not an easy task, when its never been done before.

Theory that popped in my mind was, to have a little thing with button on the other end, and on the end that remains, there is heating spot.

Now, when we push the button, the spot, which beautifully fits into bowl of any bong, heats to DMT vaporizing temperature. It acts like a lighter eh?

At this point im planning to visit local headstore for herbs smokeable.

SekhmetsDreams
#140 Posted : 6/24/2018 8:17:57 PM

*Love and Light*

tele wrote:
Make a low 10-15mg. 20mg can be a breakthrough if taken in properly which would mean at least medium experience. VG and GVG doses can be considered the same. New users should also notice that poor technique and tools (such as screen) will require more material for the same results. Also if using freebase on a copper or stainless steel mesh one should always load the dose in the middle of the screen(for example pouring the dose in through a cone), to avoid it sticking to the glass. Pre-melting is also my recommendation.

Quote:
If you don't follow the above suggestions, please atleast, DO NOT LOAD more than 25mg for your first.

Depending on the persons psychedelic experience and tool this varies alot. I would say to anyone who wants to take it the first time not to load anything over 15mg with a proper tool and techniqúe, there's no problem loading more later and in most cases it's best to get ones feet wet first.

Hello, complete novice here (about to extract and use for the first time any day nowSmile )
Adore this site and love everyone's wicked perspectives, coming in very handy.
Quick ( maybe dumb) question, a friends friend was smoking the crystals in a spliff ( uk term, roll up usually weed and tobacco) that method hasn't come up at all in my research... is it just a lazy waste of time? Lol or is there something to it?

«PREV56789NEXT»