We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reliable recipe for mimosa root bark and rue preparation please? Options

Castles burning
#1 Posted : 12/7/2016 11:34:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Folks
I've been struggling to get any results with the following method. Can anyone advise please?

Tea made from crushed Syrian rue and water simmered for half an hour.
Mimosa root bark on a steady high heat bubbling for two hours in water with a good glug of vinegar. Additional water added to replenish level.

Quantities - 3 grams of rue. 10 grams of mimosa.

The rue was consumed half an hour before increments of mimosa. One gram equivalent at a time.

I have been close. Felt something once but have obviously not got it quite right.

Cheers for any tips.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 12/7/2016 11:56:53 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

First off, 10 grams mimosa is way moar than you should ever need. I'd suggest to dial in your rue dose first before you attempt trying to push the mimosa up anywhere near that high.

It sound like you only did one pull of the material into the water? You generally want to boil the bark and the seeds 3 times for 30 minutes each boil, combine all the water and reduce to a drinkable amount.

So, boil in fresh water, filter, save the water, boil again in fresh water, filter, save the water, boil one moar time in fresh water, filter, save the water. Combine the water from all three boils and cook down to the point where you can easily take it as a shot.

This way you get all the alkaloids out of the plant material and into the water, then you concentrate the solution till it's an easily doseable amount.

You can cook the seeds and bark together or separately. 30 minute boils is sufficient for both. Dosage averages around 3 grams each, but if you find you aren't getting strong effect, up the rue first, as when you properly inhibit MAO, a tiny bit of DMT goes a very long ways. I'd suggest you brew at least 2-3 doses per person so you have an extra on hand if you purge too soon or want to go deeper or what have you. Try dosing the rue and mimosa tea at the same time, or at least cut down that 30 minute gap to 10-15 or less for best results.

Hope that helps. Smile
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 12/8/2016 9:40:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Isn't pharmahuasca typically consisting of extracted alkaloids? This recipe sounds more like an "ayahuasca analog" (see multiple threads for the raging debate that ensues when this term is ever used Big grin ).

There's a wealth of information on this forum, the time spent researching is repaid exponentially Wink

PS welcome to the Nexus, Englander!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Castles burning
#4 Posted : 12/8/2016 9:50:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Got it. Cheers.

pitubo
#5 Posted : 12/11/2016 3:16:41 PM

dysfunctional word machine

As I just lengthily wrote in another thread, don't wait between ingesting harmala tea and dmt tea. It must be combined together, just like it is done in the amazon.

Where do these 30 minute myths keep coming from?