We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Failed Attempts Options

luu
#1 Posted : 9/6/2009 1:11:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this is all a lie

My friend sucessfully extraced dmt from MHRB. We went to his house to smoke it and all we get is a harsh plastic taste and a very sore throat. Sad

I have a lightbulb shaped/size bong where i put the dmt in the chamber, vaporize it with a lighter underneath the glass until the chamber is filled with cloudy vapor then i inhale it through a glass tube all in one. I hold it in for as long as i can, exhale... Then nothing except for funny tingly feeling lips and abit light headed.

We smoked around half a pea sized then a pea sized amount (around a bb) of light orange coloured spice but nothing happend to either of us. I wasted money on electric scales from a tobacco shop that dont work. So i searched the web for a size comparison, but if its vital to have scales then i will save up.

Also does it have to be kept airtight at all times? It has always been kept in a the glass i froze it in with cling- film over the top.

I have read that three tokes do the trick but would that mean i have to prepare three bongs Shocked to vaporize or no?

Can anyone please shead some light on what ive been doing wrong? Im gratefull to get verbal abuse for my stupidity in exchange for information. Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lonewolf123
#2 Posted : 9/6/2009 1:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did anything happen? Something, but just not what you were expecting? Even from small small doses swim feels alittle somthing. But in anycase, dont worry about weight until you get your scale and just put a big ol' pile of spice in that bulb of swims and dont burn it. Hold the tokes in for 20-30 seconds and really keep toking till swiy cant toke anymore. Just remember the first hit or two is the most important, really try to get those big and held in for awhile.

Goodluck

Xstacy
#3 Posted : 9/6/2009 9:52:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I started with the light bulb and had the EXACT same problem. Get a 10 doller 'crack pipe' with at least 6inches of stem. Head shops call them 'oil inscence burners.' Get one, put the powder down in there and hit it like its going out of style. The spice should try to run away from the flame. Once I got a real pipe it was less than a week or so before I had my first break through.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

dread
#4 Posted : 9/6/2009 9:53:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

All of the DMT in the bong/vaporizer usually does NOT vaporize with one toke. You'll need to inhale several tokes until you get the desired effects.

Also hold the vapour in your lungs as long as you possibly can. Hold it in until you start to get light-headed just from holding your breath... then exhale and take another hit. You'll know when it hits you.

memo
#5 Posted : 9/6/2009 11:20:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't had much success using glass pipes (vaporizers and "crack" pipes) etc. The easiest way to get great hits is by putting a little leaf of some kind into a bowl and then putting a covering of spice on top, then maybe a little cap of leaf on top of that. I don't keep the flame right on the spice but just light the bowl and take a big hit. I also don't worry about the second or third hit, the first one is usually enough to cruise past Jupiter and the infinite. My leaf of choice or I guess that I should say bark of choice these days is Pau D'Arco Changa (1 to 1). With the Changa I don't necessarily even need the spice on top unless I want to launch particularly high but any nice smoking leaf works well with the spice layer. The half pea and bb size sounds awfully small. 50mg of spice is kind of surprisingly large. I wouldn't worry too much about putting too much into the pipe if you just take one hit, you can always finish it off at some later date. Maybe try the height and width of a dime and if that isn't enough move up to a nickle, I'd say that a quarter is getting to be a large dose. I would say that keeping it in the freezer with the cling wrap is fine. I do see a lose of potency after a couple of months or so. Any that is planned to be kept longer should be turned into a salt like fumarate and either used as pharmahuasca or re-basified for smoking.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

luu
#6 Posted : 9/6/2009 7:52:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks alot guys i really appreciate all your help its giving me new hope to try out your advise. Very happy I will report back with how it went with these new methods thanks again Smile