We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Paul Kroeger - The History of Psilocybin Containing Mushrooms Options

#1 Posted : 5/12/2015 9:56:56 PM

Psilosopher

Just thought I'd share one of my favorite talks about mushrooms, I :

Presentation by Paul Kroeger at the 2012 Vancouver Mushroom show by the Vancouver Mycological Society.

The talk (with accompanying slides) is over an hour long and discusses the history and modern use of psilocybin mushrooms, as well as an overview of several common species of psilocybin mushrooms, their habitat, etc.
Kroeger is a great speaker as well, obviously passionate and knowledgeable about mushrooms.
There's a little bit of humor, and plenty of anekdotes to keep things entertaining and interesting.

Give it a watch if you're interested, you won't regret it Smile
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Albert Camus

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 5/13/2015 12:19:23 AM

Pay No Mind

What a wonderful presentation!

Even though I'm intimately familiar with most all of what was presented, it was certainly pleasurable to watch & listen to due to the speaker's ability to make it all so interesting & fun.

Thank you so much for sharing!Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

jamie
#3 Posted : 5/13/2015 5:31:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I saw him give that same talk in person last october. He's great.
Long live the unwoke.

seagull
#4 Posted : 11/7/2016 11:16:57 PM

Hello world!

Yep very inspiring guy!
You&Iverse

infinitynlove
#5 Posted : 11/9/2016 4:31:15 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Awsome talk, seen that video a few times ... great guy, him and paul stamets are my fav mushroom teacher Smile
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

Elpo
#6 Posted : 12/5/2016 10:45:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Didn't know this guy.
Thanks for the post, saved the video to watch later.

Hope to learn something too.
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

TGO
#7 Posted : 12/5/2016 6:46:49 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thanks for the share! Really enjoyed the video!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish