We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have you ever taken mckenna's 5 dry grams??..and has you're tolerancy changed? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 9/6/2009 4:22:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have. A good handful of times..and every time it completely blows me away..on par witha DMT breakthrough if the mushrooms are good..For me a mushroom peak(the real main part) is really only liek 40 minutes..thats 40 minutes completely immersed in a world of 3d visuals complete with beings of light conversing with me..as long as I lay down in the dar and close my eyes..

Even at 3 grams which was my usual dosage for a long time, I can get breakthrough experiences if I lay in the dark and sort of emmulate dreaming..I think that when done this way(at night) the psilocybin helps to stimulate the pineal to release endogenous DMT like compounds..I first found mushrooms about 6 years ago when I was 19..and would eat them in the day..I did it that way for about 2 years until I really got into Mckenna and took high doses at night..and it changed everything..I remember my first high dose trip so well.5 grams cubes ina tea with lemon..I ended up freaking out at first for about 40 minutes..until I finally lay down on a giant body pillow on my friends floor, closed my eyes and WOW..I was like in outer space flying around star systems meating strage beings, my mind was in hyperdrive connecting all the dots of my life into one big picture that finally made sense..I did that about once a week for a few months and it was like being reborn again every time..I find that alot of my friends and people I meet around here have either never taken muchroms alone at night, or never dosed real high..they hear alot about DMT and think that it is somehow more intense..but I dont agree. I think that they are equally intense, and can bring you to the exact same place, but mushrooms hold you there for much longer..

Now in the last few years though the mushrooms I have access to are always strong and I can seriousily have very strong closed eye visuals with only 1-2 grams made into a tea, as long as it is at night and in a dark room..but when I first came to mushrooms(my first tryptamine) I could not get these effects from just 1 gram..I alwasy NEEDED to eat more. I think that you can learn how to do these things..like once you develope a good technique, it seems one can get more effects from lower dosages..the same with spice and ayahuasca..I can get a breakthrough with spice at 25mg..and real decent effect from aya at 12-15 grams caapi and 3 grams chaliponga..again as long as it is in the dark..

Anyway..mushrooms are damn amazing..I love them soo much..I think psilocybin may be even more visial than DMT actually(or become visual at a lower dose)..I broke through with them many many times before ever trying spice..and when spice came along it was like a gift from god because I could have these amazing joy filled journeys as often as I wanted without having to dedicate a whole night to it..and could even do it first thing in the moring..

I have not had mushroms in 10 months now...but I am planning on having some tea tonightVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 9/6/2009 4:53:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM loves mushrooms, but SWIM once ate fresh mushroom soup with a quantity of mushroom equaling about 25 dried grams of Psilocybe cubensis. He experienced the strongest trip of his life, time bending occurred, and all sorts of other impossible things happened, and when he recovered he found that he suffered from mild internal bleeding.

Don't mess around with super huge doses of mushrooms. Psilocybin at doses of 250 mg or so has anticoagulant effects like that of aspirin, which can cause internal bleeding. It’s no fun at all to see blue spots on your skin from broken blood vessels after tripping. SWIM hopes there was no internal bleeding in any major organs like the brain.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/6/2009 4:55:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Shocked Shocked Shocked 25 dry grams!! My god ronShocked Shocked
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#4 Posted : 9/6/2009 5:01:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone told SWIM making soup out of them would inactivate them. Like an idiot he believed them. The effects started right after eating the soup (about 5 minutes in) and were already stronger than anything else he ever experienced. The memory of that day sends chills down SWIM's spine. It was scary as hell. SWIM thought he was going to die. He became very pale, cold and sweaty and had no concept of time, memory, or anything like that. He had absolutely no short term memory left at that dose and all he could do was hope he didn’t die while tripping super hard. It was both fascinating and scary as hell. SWIM expected no effects and got the strongest trip of his life from it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#5 Posted : 9/6/2009 5:24:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think my brain could handle that...5 grams of cyanescenes left me drooling on the beach, rolling around in the sand holding my stomache while neon green lazer beams shot down from the giant geodesic dome in the sky.. Every time I looked up at the skyscraper hirixon line set against the moon ans stars The city would morph into some sort of space station..

Mushrooms at high doses seriousily mess with my head, but in a good way!..couldn't imagine 25 grams..nor would I want to!..

Mmmm..my tea is kicking inCool
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#6 Posted : 9/6/2009 9:28:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Everything i said above about mushrooms has now just been reinforced. I just had such an amazing, indescribable visionary experience..these were so much more than "visuals"..

Full colour, panoramic amaringo style visions..light beings..jungle scenes..I saw sections of my DNA being activated..so many visions..soo colourful..psilocybin is definatily the most colourful for me. It was sticking my head right into a 3d, holorgraphic projection of hyperspace!

I experienced myslef as a mycelial network, slowly growing fruiting bodies out from the earth..radiant lotus flowers spinning beautiful mandalic patturns, ayahuasca style scenes with jungle huts..

I had some trouble letting go when the visions really began though.. i actaully thought I wasnt going to have any visions at all. I drank the tea about 4 hours ago and took off into the woods with some backpack with water, some juice, apples, a blanket and some candles..It was raining hard but stopped just after I left and the moon came outVery happy .. I went deep into the woods to a creek and sat down for a bit and then kept on walking for a bit..all I was really getting was that energy grid over everything in the dark..

I was going to try smoking spice if I felt I needed a boost..but I had forgotten it..so headed back after a bit..

I got home 1.5 hour after I drank the tea..about 2.5 hours ago..drank some juice and lay down. Must have been the juice because I then started hallucinating hard in the dark, and decided against the spice for tonight..I almost lost it and left to the woods again..but the visions were soo beautiful so I just breathed through it in my bed and finally let go..I was having old forgotten memories come up to the surface and processed in the visions for a bit, and s[pontaniousily a dream I had last night(but did not remember) came to the surface as well..I did not like it and sort of chose not to deal with it and was able to divert my attention..regret it though, I think it needed to be processed..soo much stuff was going on in the visons..weird machines, elf people, experiencing myself go through the cycle of the mushrooms lifespan..I can't even remember half of it now..

I dont have a scale here so I dunno how much I put into the tea..maybe 2-2.5 grams..bit more..plus some cocoa was drank before hand. Nothing else other than mushrooms have givin me visons like that..ayahuasca has come close though. I mean spice is very visionary..but it doesnt hold me there like that for so long..I was having visions for like 45 minutes straight before it started to die down..all I could do was lay there and watch and listen..and it was auditory as well..I had no music playing. I am still going just not having visions anymore..

My back and my stomach hurts like hell now but I dont care! It was soo worth it..I cant believe I stayed away for 10 months from mushrooms...I think I am going to start adding a cap or 2 to my aya brews along with chali now to give that extra visionary power.
Long live the unwoke.

dread
#7 Posted : 9/6/2009 10:00:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The highest shroom dosage I've taken was 40 grams fresh cubensis + 3 grams dry cubensis + 5 grams syrian rue. I had an ego-shattering experience. We went to a shopping mall with my girlfriend, when the shrooms started to come up. Everything looked so funny so we went to the pet shop to look at the fluffy bunny rabbits and then the dried shrooms hit me also and the whole world was sparkling.

We spent a bit more time at the shopping mall which was awesome, then came home where I had the ego-death experience, then later I laid on my living room floor staring at the ceiling which morphed into some kind of entity who communicated with me by sending images into my brain.

Bancopuma
#8 Posted : 9/6/2009 12:36:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think with mushrooms, like with Salvia, there is some sort of sensitivity increase over time. I think Mazatec shaman Maria Sabina said "the more you eat, the more you see". Several of my most beautiful and profound experiences have been with mushrooms...and yes taking them in the dark at night...either lying down or out in nature...is the way to take them. I have taken them during the day, but agree with the Indians they are best taken at night in the dark...they take you a lot deeper that way.

I agree though that mushrooms at high doses are my most visual psychedelic...they are my number one, and I think that the mushroom realm gives more depth and mystery to explore than any other psychedelic I have encountered, bar the notable exception of Iboga.

polytrip
#9 Posted : 9/6/2009 12:38:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The amount of grams doesn't say that much, given how the strength of shrooms varies per sort and strain.

If you take enough of it, you will have a total psychedelic breakthrough easily, but how much is needed for that just depends on the shrooms you take.

I don't think that tolerance lasts that long, once it has build up.
But things you eat or all kinds of medications can greatly influence the strength of shrooms.

My last trip was a combination of ayahuasca and shrooms. I don't know exactly how much i ate then, because i just started eating some shrooms, then waiting for the effects and eating some more, etc, until i found things where getting weird enough for me.

gosvami
#10 Posted : 9/6/2009 3:47:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yea!

it gets very!... very!!...very!!!... weired on extreme high doses of shrooms...:

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.

Shocked

thats the fact.

Cool

OM