We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Basic Lime Tek with Limonene and Vinegar for Capsules... Options

plumsmooth
#1 Posted : 11/24/2016 2:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can not seem to find too much information on this approach for generating your basic full spectrum extraction of ACRB Acacia Rootbark...

Any reason this wouldn't pull your primary alkaloids into a nice goo or whatever?

Pickling Lime
Limonene
Vinegar

Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 11/24/2016 4:12:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Potentially yes you can use those basic ingredients to extract
Keep in mind if using lime you'll have to use a dry tek as I recently learned, such as q21q21's

If you're not processing very much, the alcohol, sodium carb, and vinegar extraction tek works nicely and is easy to perform. One can use isopropanol in place of ethanol.

plumsmooth
#3 Posted : 11/24/2016 6:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why Dry? Are the alkaloids water soluble I forgot?

So much easier to saturate ACRB with Water Saturated with Pickling Lime, and then just get on with it?

I was also wondering if the FASI approach would work with ACRB...

I may have asked this several years ago already...

TGO
#4 Posted : 11/25/2016 6:17:00 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Follow the q21q21 jimjam tek linked above in kereisk's post to the letter and you will end up with full spectrum goo. q21's tek was aimed at mimosa but it works just as well with ACRB.

Also, this link (post 12 and 13) helps explain the differences when using lye and lime (like lime's poor solubility in water, hence the need for a "dry" tek). It should be noted that a "Dry tek" does not mean that no water is used, but that much less water is used than a tek that utilizes lye.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=7829
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

GreenDMT
#5 Posted : 11/15/2017 12:33:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kerelsk wrote:
If you're not processing very much, the alcohol, sodium carb, and vinegar extraction tek works nicely and is easy to perform. One can use isopropanol in place of ethanol.

I never heard of that, is it possible not to use naphta, only alcohols and A/B? Please explain

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 11/15/2017 10:34:17 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

GreenDMT wrote:
I never heard of that, is it possible not to use naphta, only alcohols and A/B? Please explain

If you click the link you'll find a useful thread stickied at the top of the page:

Extracting DMT with ethanol, vinegar and sodium carbonate

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DreaMTripper
#7 Posted : 11/16/2017 6:26:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GreenDMT wrote:
kerelsk wrote:

Naptha is selective whereas limo isn't.