We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIMS Cactus Cornucopia Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 8/23/2009 5:05:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a notepad for my peruvian friends experience with cactus products.

Alkaloid mix from sanm pedro

1. 30mg, 3 datura s. seeds:
Barely noticable change in mood, slightly elevated.
Seeds made no difference

2. 75+20mg 3 datura seeds and coffee
A calm, slightly euphoric, overall very peaceful state of mind accompanied by a silky body feeling and a smile on his face. Seeds made slight differences...coffee had quite an impact!
Effects were noticable but not extremely stron.

Next try: 150g + 100g booster ..what do you think? Too much, too little ?
The other alkaloids were very noticable..and to be honest: I think they're inferior. How big is the percentage of these crappy alkaloids? 150mg could just be as much as 69rons friends 75mg mescaline hcl euphoria breakthrough.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 8/23/2009 5:15:58 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

swim uses torch and last time he washed 420mg, 416mg remained white - mesc - very few other alkaloids.
For accurate comarison and dosage swims peruvian friend should perhaps use pure mesc or standardize a large batch of mixed.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 8/30/2009 9:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not enough ressources available, but thanks anyways...

Update: 250mg was ingested with coffee and coke. At times Swim was really enjoying himself, felt giggly and socially open. Like a better alcohol. Unfortunatly, he got sick in the stomach after drinking the coke which offset the benefits somewhat. Felt very far away from beeing psychedelic.

I guess swim would only feel subtle euphoric effects from as much as 500mg...but that he can't find out because of ressource issues.

antichode
#4 Posted : 8/31/2009 12:02:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
How big is the percentage of these crappy alkaloids? 150mg could just be as much as 69rons friends 75mg mescaline hcl euphoria breakthrough.

In SWIMS experience with Pedro it was 50/50

SWIM thinks going the hcl route and cleaning is very worthwhile, especially if the mix of alkaloids is this high. SWIM doesnt like the other alkaloids that much, they dont seem as forgiving as Mescaline.

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 8/31/2009 10:04:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

50%? Holy peyote..that's a huge number and could account for SWIMS experience. I mean 125mg Mescaline HCL and a sub-psychedelic experience with lifted mood would sound more realistic.

Baffald
#6 Posted : 8/31/2009 5:57:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With my torch I am finding the amber xtract not really psychedelic at all. Some slight mood enhancement and maybe a warm rush every now and then but definitely not trippy.

I am somewhat disappointed in my results so far. I have increased to 600 mg and all I got was a little more nausa than anything else.

Also, my torch seems to have more amber goo than white xtals. I am hoping the amber goo saturated the vinegar first and my 2nd pull will result in more of what I am looking for.

balaganist
#7 Posted : 8/31/2009 6:19:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find my extracts only mildly psychedelic. Yesterday I did in the end around 600mg, dosing gradually over the day with 150mg gelcaps. Psychedelic feelings were more noticeable when I was on my own and/or in a quiet/still moment (like sitting on the toilet!) - it was carnival in London and was a nice mood lifter for the occasion. The trippy effects were like things moving in the backround of my vision.. also walking around the London Underground system I seemed to be able to tune into peoples vibes really easily, more than usual, like getting a taste for peoples personalities and mind-states just by looking at their face.

My last extract was from torch, resulted in sticky brown stuff that melts easily. Effects were milder than I hoped but still very nice. I will prob try cleaning the extract next time to try pure mesc.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Seven
#8 Posted : 8/31/2009 6:50:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what kinds of extracts are you guys talking about? which tek did you use? Swim used the citrate tek, and 480mg was an awesome dose, but he still feels like going further.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

balaganist
#9 Posted : 8/31/2009 8:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
what kinds of extracts are you guys talking about? which tek did you use? Swim used the citrate tek, and 480mg was an awesome dose, but he still feels like going further.

I've been doing 69ron's limonene tek, using vinegar to salt out.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Seven
#10 Posted : 8/31/2009 10:09:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh ok was just wondering. Swim doesnt have a lot of experience with mesc, but to swim the effects aren't so in your face. To really get a good trip swim thinks that external distractions should be kept to a minimum. When swim and a friend took the 480mg doses, Swim feels he wasted a lot of the trip listening to his friend talk about some bs. When swim should of been turning in, and focusing on the trip and his Self. Swim wants to really dive deep alone and go into meditation. He thinks this will help to bring about the effects and get more from the experience. Will report back when he does.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

antichode
#11 Posted : 8/31/2009 10:12:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
50%? Holy peyote..that's a huge number and could account for SWIMS experience. I mean 125mg Mescaline HCL and a sub-psychedelic experience with lifted mood would sound more realistic.

SWIM could be wrong on the amounts tho.... He used HCL for all of his extractions and did run into problems with the salting stage clouding up heavily. It could be that a lot of the junk also came from the limonene. This doesn't seem to be a problem tho because it is very soluble in acetone.

All SWIM knows is that he had about 5 grams of dark brown stickyish powder, which was very hygroscopic. Once he washed it with acetone he was left with 2.6 grams of off white product which had a mild smell and did not seem to attract moisture so readily. This off white product seems to be very very active. SWIM seems to be quite sensitive to the stuff tho, judging from other peoples experiences.

Bancopuma
#12 Posted : 8/31/2009 10:47:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds about right...not sure of the source, but heard that San Pedro contains around 50% mescaline in its alkaloid profile.

Peruvian torch seems to be almost pure mescaline. Its weird because 115mg of San Pedro extract seemed as potent as 200mg of torch extract for me. Haven't gone above 250mg with the torch extract, but that is definitely enough for subtle psychedelic effects and a strong body high/mdma like euphoria that lasts all day...interested in trying a higher dose when next feasible though.

AlbertKLloyd
#13 Posted : 9/4/2009 5:13:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Odd, Swim reports hours of barely subtle euphoria from 50mg of mesc citrate extracted from mixed San Pedro cacti, including so called hybrids.

Keep in mind that two identical analytic reports of San Pedro chemistry do not exist. It is foolish to say that "torch contains X" and "pachanoi contains Y" this assumes that the plants contain a consistent chemistry, which they do not. The truth is that one cannot tell what a cactus will contain, or how much it will contain, just because of what it is called or where it was purchased. While mescaline is likely to occur in these plants, it is not always the predominant alkaloid and any assertion that the alkaloid of the cacti can be predicted is in error.

Note also that with some plants and cuttings, people have drank the same brew from the same cactus and had varied results! The individual reaction to the alkaloid varies in a way that is as unpredictable as the alkaloid content of the cacti themselves.

What we want to emphasize: is that San Pedro is weak, takes too much cactus, results in unpleasant effects like nausea and tastes terrible, this way the current underestimation of the plant will continue, because frankly none of those things are true.