We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2g Dried Cubensis and 50mg Harma HCL Options

Fullspectrum
#1 Posted : 10/27/2016 5:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have some liquid psilocybin that is roughly equivalent to 2g dried cubensis. (roughly 9mg psilocybin) I'm thinking of taking 50mg of my full spectrum Harmala/Harmine HCL extract about a half hour before the vial. I want to potentiate the experience but I'm not looking to absolutely floor myself. As is, the mushrooms are a nice light trip with light visuals. I'd like to turn them into an experience instead of a buzz.

I am debating between just vaping my freebase extracts throughout the experience (with some white fire dab I made) VS. taking the 50mg HCL pill prior to the vial. Who has experience with either/both smoking maoi during mushrooms vs taking some orally.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smoothmonkey
#2 Posted : 10/27/2016 7:10:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can give no advice to your particular dosage, or the use of oral harmalas with psilocybin.

However, I can contest to the impact of smoking harmalas while under the psilocybin gloss. I've smoked caapi extract a handful of times while on various doses of mushrooms and it definitely potentiates the experience. Visuals become deeper, the heaviness of the harmalas comforts the psyche, and the headspace changes. I found it to be quite enjoyable. The nice thing about smoking is you can control how much you're taking in. If it starts to feel like too much, just set the pipe down and relax, it fades away slowly.

It almost felt like pre-blast off at times.

I've read on here that oral harmalas can potentially increase the intensity of the mushroom quite a bit, so tread cautiously.

Psilohuasca
Psilohuasca 2

Hope this was helpful. Happy and safe travels!

-monkey Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Fullspectrum
#3 Posted : 10/27/2016 7:46:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitley helpful. I think I'll start with smoking some harmalas during an experience before going the oral route. That would give me a taste so to speak. I've read some pretty intense stories concerning oral MAOI and mushrooms.

Nereus
#4 Posted : 11/16/2016 10:20:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fullspectrum wrote:
I have some liquid psilocybin that is roughly equivalent to 2g dried cubensis. (roughly 9mg psilocybin) I'm thinking of taking 50mg of my full spectrum Harmala/Harmine HCL extract about a half hour before the vial. I want to potentiate the experience but I'm not looking to absolutely floor myself. As is, the mushrooms are a nice light trip with light visuals. I'd like to turn them into an experience instead of a buzz.

I am debating between just vaping my freebase extracts throughout the experience (with some white fire dab I made) VS. taking the 50mg HCL pill prior to the vial. Who has experience with either/both smoking maoi during mushrooms vs taking some orally.

Dosing harmalas in combination with cubes did up my experience to another level and helped greatly with vasoconstriction. We all know that shrooms constrict blood vessels, making the experience feel heavy on the body load at times. So what I've concluded, is that taking even a min. dose of 100mg harmala HCl (oral ROA) prior to dosing the cubes, rounds the trip nicely (making it more pharma-ish), helps greatly in calming down some of the anxiety, removing some of the body load and also reduce vasoconstriction for some hours (dilation time length is dose dependent).

Further I tried to experiment and find out the lowest mushroom dose I can get satisfying effects from if I increase the harmalas. I have found that close to a medium 200mg harmala dose I could get quite far with as much as 1g cubes. It was very interesting but felt a little under dosed on the cube side. From here I went ahead and increased the cube dose each session with 0.5g until I hit the 2.5g mark, spot where I liked the intensity but felt that harmalas should be lowered. On my last experiment the dosage were 3.5g cubes + 150mg harmala salts and coined my sweet spot.Body felt active, versatile, not floored but very visionary with an almost 2hrs spectacle at the plateaus and maybe 6-8hrs of tripping by total.

I wouldn't recommend this practice to inexperienced individuals as it should be taken up gradually and with great care until one finds his custom dosage, but I am saying it is an exciting, worth having experience that has something more to offer than just cubes alone, giving the user an opportunity to access higher experience levels on lower doses.

Fullspectrum
#5 Posted : 11/16/2016 10:34:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for the detailed response. I'm looking forward to experimenting. This gives me the exact experiences I needed to go off of. Thank you.