We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
On reusing non polar solvents Options

indydude19
#21 Posted : 2/7/2014 3:11:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i recently reused naptha in a AB ACRB extraction for the second time, certainly a good amount of plant fat suspended in the Naptha, but it produced a nice yield of white fluffy DMT
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Du57mi73
#22 Posted : 2/11/2014 8:38:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

indydude19 wrote:
i recently reused naptha in a AB ACRB extraction for the second time, certainly a good amount of plant fat suspended in the Naptha, but it produced a nice yield of white fluffy DMT

Did you freeze precip? What vessel did you use?

Good to hear, regardless. Smile
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

indydude19
#23 Posted : 2/12/2014 4:16:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Du57mi73 wrote:
indydude19 wrote:

Did you freeze precip? What vessel did you use?

Good to hear, regardless. Smile

Yea both times, but the second time i used it i reduced by about 1/5 before freeze precipitating. I used a real wide glass jar, about 8 in. diameter. I also reused it again and got a good amount of slightly yellow crystals that im going to re-x.
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

Jees
#24 Posted : 6/8/2015 10:53:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump.

It should be mentioned here that using reused solvents is not about pulling backsalted liquids, it would defeat the purpose of backsalting.

That is why in Earthwalkers's
Simple clean-up for NPS pulled from ACRB ( mini AB )
the backsalted liquid is pulled with fresh NP, not reused NP.

Earthwalker wrote:
❌ Step 5
Now you can pull just like with the extraction mixing and let seperate x 4 now pull with fresh hot naphtha I usually mix ( approx 50ml - 70ml ) for the first 2 pulls ...

Luuk
#25 Posted : 11/16/2016 5:22:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to add that I have some naphta that I have used quite a bit over the years, but I am going to dispose of (in a proper manner).
It seems to exist in a permanent state of emulsion, it doesn't clear up even with vinegar and base washes. It is still usable for extractions, but it is frustrating to have to deal with emulsions every time I salt out the DMT with vinegar.

Newer naphta doesn't have this problem when used in the same extraction.

The naphta I have is slightly heavier one (sold as Terpentine in the Netherlands), with a small percentage of aromatics; hence the saltings.

Loveall
#26 Posted : 6/6/2021 3:30:48 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Here is a way that works for me to reuse ethyl acetate. It can dissolve acids and absorbs some water, so there are a couple extra steps.

Wash used ethyl acetate with sodium carbonate saturated water shaking vigorously. Acid removal can be optionally checked with a strip of pH paper. Separate water layer. Put solution in freezer overnight and filter out ice crystals.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PREV12