We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Most amazing brew I've made yet Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 11/15/2016 10:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So last night I had the most amazing experience. The only thing time that was this amazing was the ceremony I drank aya in in California last spring.

Per dose I used 6 g of Syrian rue, 7 g of chaliponga. I also added 7 chacruna leaves, and a small amount of tobacco, hawthorn, white willow, lavender, hydrangea, elder, blue lotus and 5 HBWR seeds.

Around noon yesterday I consumed a dose of the medicine, and it was beautiful, then around 5 I went to my friends to share it with him. I drank another dose, and within 30 min or so I was in hyperspace, but this time it was very different than what people usually describe. This time it took me into the collective consciousness, where a girl I know was there waiting for me in the form of her divine self, and she was my guide. I saw a few people I know and love. I showed me where they were relative to each other in vibration, and taught me how to heal others from within the state. Now the girl who was there and was my guide for this actually showed me something so beautiful. She showed me herself, let me actually feel her from within, like her essence. The energy that flowed through me can only be described as divine ecstacy. I felt and saw the beauty of woman, it's impossible to explain this but I felt what it's like for a girl to transform into a woman. She showed me the oppression of women, their fears and insecurities as the grow up, it was as if I was acting as an empath for all women on a grand scale, taking on all that darkness associated with men abusing little girls, and all kinds of abuse against women, and then helped me to transmute it by giving it unconditional love and watching it transform into light, and she and the medicine showed me what's coming, what's already in progress, the awakening of the goddess in this world. It also showed me my fear of letting others in like that, and the resistance I can feel to it in my body from the ego, and at times I wasn't shore what fear was mine and what was others. And it showed me how the plants work to infiltrate the matrix of fear within our minds. It was one of the most healing thing I've ever experienced with this medicine. And while all of this was happening I was sitting next to a hackberry tree, which connected with me, and we shared the experience, hackberry has amazing energy and a powerful spirit indeed, and I just made another brew with a bit of its bark to get to know it better.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.