We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HBWR queustions Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 8/28/2016 11:02:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So after 3 summers of growing in a monster vine, my HBWR has grown its first flower buds. A couple of questions?

How many seeds does each flower usually produce? Because this vine is large enough to produce a lot of flowers, and it's got till at least the beginning of December to bloom, it should be at least that long before the temp gets anywhere near the 30s.

Has anyone ever worked with immature seeds, like with ipomoea? Perhaps they're stronger and cleaner as with morning glories. Either way I intend to try them like this.

Anyway, I'm really happy today and sort of emotional because I have an amazing connection with this plant, and I've been patiently waiting for so long for it to bloom. I really wasn't shore until today if these were actually reproductive structures it had grown, but this morning I noticed the first flower bud sticking out, so now i can be certain. I love this plant.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 8/28/2016 11:03:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pics

Well I tried, but for some reason it won't let me upload them from my phone.

Btw, the first flower opened this morning. It's beautiful.

Ringworm
#3 Posted : 9/8/2016 7:15:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

4 seeds

never messed with immature

It is "sure" not "shore"

good luck
RW
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 10/27/2016 6:56:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The plant has produced seeds. I just consumed 4 immature seeds. 4 is my preferred dose of mature seeds so we'll see how they stack up.

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 10/28/2016 12:03:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BfP, beautiful plant. Might I ask if you captured any image of the harvested HBWR seeds? Looking forward to your forthcoming report. Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 10/28/2016 12:26:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
BfP, beautiful plant. Might I ask if you captured any image of the harvested HBWR seeds? Looking forward to your forthcoming report. Smile

For whatever reason the site won't allow me to upload photos any longer.

Anyway, the seeds seem more potent when fully mature, I feel them, and there's less nausea, and less body load. Although the last batch of seeds that I ordered are extremely potent, with one seed being enough for an experience, so that's the most recent thing I have to compare it to, and I've been up and about doing things today like replacing my fence. All in all they're very clean feeling.

Btw, the plant produces one seed per flower.

fathomlessness
#7 Posted : 10/28/2016 4:35:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BundleflowerPower wrote:
Cognitive Heart wrote:

You have to click "attach photos" then click post and it will take u to the upload page, then u click "back" and it will post.

BundleflowerPower
#8 Posted : 10/28/2016 8:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:
BundleflowerPower wrote:
Cognitive Heart wrote:

You have to click "attach photos" then click post and it will take u to the upload page, then u click "back" and it will post.

It says that the format isn't allowed.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 10/28/2016 9:49:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

What format are your photos in? The file attachment page lists the allowed formats. Sometimes the file extension messes up the process even if you think you've got the right format, i.e. your jpeg file might be named "<file>.jpeg" but you'd need to rename it "<file>.jpg" to be able to upload it.

For movies you can rename "<file>.m4a" as "<file>.mpg" in order to successfully upload them, with minimal adverse effects. Just in case you need to know!

Hope this makes sense, otherwise give a little more detail and between us we'll surely be able to help out. You've got me very interested in seeming them photos, after all.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

BundleflowerPower
#10 Posted : 10/28/2016 11:23:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's some of the pods in various stages of development.

Edit. I thought I had it that time. But it says jpeg is not an allowed format.

BundleflowerPower
#11 Posted : 10/28/2016 11:28:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm trying to do it from my phone. Ever since I got the iPhone 6 it hasn't worked. Perhaps I can send them to my computer and upload them from there.

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 10/29/2016 11:06:07 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

BundleflowerPower wrote:
I'm trying to do it from my phone. Ever since I got the iPhone 6 it hasn't worked. Perhaps I can send them to my computer and upload them from there.

You may have to go via your computer and edit the ".jpeg" file extensions to ".jpg".

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

BundleflowerPower
#13 Posted : 11/2/2016 2:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
BundleflowerPower wrote:

You may have to go via your computer and edit the ".jpeg" file extensions to ".jpg".

I'm going to email the pics to the pc.

And btw, my oluliuqui plant appears to be about to bloom extremely profusely. It has so many baby flower buds on each stem its amazing. The buds are still babies, I just noticed them yesterday, in fact it was like something walked me directly to the plant so I could see them. All of this is amazing. I was outside smoking and it seemed as if I had walked to that spot for no reason, until I noticed all the flower buds.

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 11/2/2016 6:35:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I'm still really looking forward to seeing your pics! And now the ololiuhqui as well - I'd be so excited. It's 4°C in my part of the world this evening so this is only making me a teenie bit envious.

BundleflowerPower
#15 Posted : 11/15/2016 10:31:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I still haven't gotten around to uploading the pics. For the past few weeks I've been doing quite a bit of healing work, with HBWR, ayahuasca and some other herbs. Most of them fell off of the vibe btw. Oluliuqui though is full of flower buds, they develop pretty slowly. Hopefully they bloom before the first frost, either that or hopefully we have another mild winter, because it stayed green all winter last year.