We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
E-changa, I've seen the future of my DMT administration - and it's beautiful Options

Studio1one
#1 Posted : 11/11/2016 4:16:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today I tested my e-changa for the first time. I expect I took around 25mg DMT via ecig in around 4 pulls (hard to say I was pretty out of it at one point) and it took around 50 mins to get back to baseline, with 15 min peak experience and a good 30 min of strong effects.

Come up was slow and measured, experience was calm and not frenetic, come down was slow -- everything you want from changa, that controlled slow experience where you gradually sink deeper

Anyway, on with the main event and how I got there

to start with I had 1 big batch of harmalas, I dumped the lot into IPA and then filtered with a coffee filter that which wasn't soluble in IPA (a lot), I then put the solids from the filter into acidified water and again filtered out anything that wasn't soluble. From there I did a mini a/b on the acid water and ended up with 2 batches of harmala

The moar sparkly ones in the pyrex dish are those that were soluble in IPA

from there I got 1 ml eliquid and put 100mg of each type into the 1ml e liquid

after heating and agitation, clearly one lot were more soluble than the other

the bottle on the right was the stuff that hadn't been soluble in IPA originally but had been cleaned up again, this left big lumps, the bottle on the left wasn't totally soluble but was a better start.

I took 300mg of these and put into 2ml of e juice and heated, agitated, cooled etc but it still wasn't fully soluble. At this stage I added 1/2 ml of 80% ethanol and got this

Again, better but still some gunk which I was concerned would mess up the atomiser -- so I let it settle with all the gunk at the bottom and pulled off of it with a syringe and got a clear liquid

and left behind

the question is how much of the 300mg was in solution and how much was pulled out, well I poured it onto some scales and found this

but I have no idea how much of that is pg / ethanol and how much is harmala.

So I put it into a heat bath to evaporate

after drying there was approx 40mg left of solid material

I also put the batch of harmala that I re x with a mini a/b back into IPA, not everything was soluble again so I put it through a cofee filter and threw away the solids and am evaporated those, put another 150mg into the liquid, dissolved what I could and did the same process of filtering with a syringe again

So final results I managed to get what I guess is 400mg of harmala fully into solution in 2ml of pg and about 1/2 ml of 80% Ethanol, often you think it is in solution but if you take a zoomed up pic with a flash you can clearly see that it is an emulsion, but you can't see that with the naked eye.

After this I added 300mg of DMT and 1mg more e-juice, leaving me a concentration of 133mg of harmala per ml and 100mg DMT per ml, I didn't want the DMT to be too concentrate because my plan was to be able to control the depth of the experience.

Is it worth the grief? Absolutely it is an easy to dose, hassle free nice tasting changa that allows great control over the depth and length of the experience and no combustion, everything I hoped for at the start of the journey

Conclusions

1. Harmala need to be ultra cleaned up

2. Even when cleaned up they are not that soluble in PG / VG you need some ethanol too

3. it's a lot of work and hassle to actually get a solution and not an emulsion

4. A fantastic ROA for DMT and harmala to get that classic changa experience

final pics of my e changa

Quote:

Darkness cannot banish darkness, only light can do that

Hate cannot banish hate, only love can do that.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

null24
#2 Posted : 11/11/2016 4:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thumbs up

Did you take into account the amount lost under your fingernails? Looks to be a lot.Wink
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Studio1one
#3 Posted : 11/11/2016 4:31:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

them's working hands!

Big grin
Quote:

Darkness cannot banish darkness, only light can do that

Hate cannot banish hate, only love can do that.

sbc1
#4 Posted : 11/11/2016 6:31:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

Macre
#5 Posted : 11/15/2016 10:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bravo to you sir.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.