We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca resin? Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 11/13/2016 3:07:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I noticed I'm low on rue with quite a bit of mimosa left so I decided to throw it all in one pot and cook it together.

Previously I've been cooking just single doses and it would always be one teaspoon of rue, and two of mimosa. When brewed properly this served me well.

The bulk cook is cooking as I'm writing this thread and I was wondering if the liquid after it's filtered and all could be later processed to a resin which I could later press in a squere akin to hashish or opium?

It seems it would be easier to dose this way. Cut a piece of and just eat it, or perhaps vaporize it?

I'm sure mimosa resin is possible to extract even though I don't know how, but I'm not so sure about rue. I don't really feel like experimenting today with it since I could potentially ruin a lot of ayahuasca.

Would doing something like that be possible and if so, how? For now I'm reducing it all to a total of half a liter of liquid and not a bit lower till I research more about the resin and get more info.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

concombres
#2 Posted : 11/13/2016 3:27:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AwesomeUsername wrote:
I noticed I'm low on rue with quite a bit of mimosa left so I decided to throw it all in one pot and cook it together.

Previously I've been cooking just single doses and it would always be one teaspoon of rue, and two of mimosa. When brewed properly this served me well.

The bulk cook is cooking as I'm writing this thread and I was wondering if the liquid after it's filtered and all could be later processed to a resin which I could later press in a squere akin to hashish or opium?

It seems it would be easier to dose this way. Cut a piece of and just eat it, or perhaps vaporize it?

I'm sure mimosa resin is possible to extract even though I don't know how, but I'm not so sure about rue. I don't really feel like experimenting today with it since I could potentially ruin a lot of ayahuasca.

Would doing something like that be possible and if so, how? For now I'm reducing it all to a total of half a liter of liquid and not a bit lower till I research more about the resin and get more info.

Pour out a single dose worth & evap in a Pyrex dish.

If it works for you the rest can be dried.

Be warned though, I have dried mimosa brews alone like this & they are a real pain to scrape without sending sparkling purple powder everywhere.

Rue tea the one time i dried it produced a little more of a resin so that may make things a little easier to scrap & work with.

InLaKesh
#3 Posted : 11/13/2016 5:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try to filter the the tea (in the case of rue and mimosa better decant in the fridge overnight) , cook down to a managble amount and mix with 100 % drinkable ethanol for preservation ( 25 - 50 % ethanol in endproduct) .
Store in an aber glass vial in the fridge.
Measure accordingly for dosing.
You can get rid of the ethanol by cooking (simmer) your dose in some water for 15 minutes.

Smile
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 11/14/2016 2:01:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I evaporate and consume yage residue from time to time...

Evaporate your solution, collect and consume the residue, pretty simple.

You can also freeze-dry ayahuasca, though the freeze-dried powder becomes incredibly hygroscopic, making handling somewhat difficult.

( Freeze-dried ayahuasca was used in this MAPS study: http://www.maps.org/rese...yahuasca/ayaspain00.html )

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ttle_lightening_bolt_TEK
This may interest you.

-eg